PDA

View Full Version : Desperate George Soros pumps $6 million into Clinton SuperPAC

Little-Acorn
01-31-2016, 11:03 PM
As Hillary's usual sources dry up around her and fade away, George Soros can be relied on to keep pouring money into various Democrat causes.

---------------------------------------------

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/01/31/george-soros-pumps-6-million-into-pac-supporting-hillary-clinton/79618384/

George Soros pumps $6 million into Clinton super PAC.

Nick Penzenstadler,
USA TODAY 8:52 p.m. EST January 31, 2016

Billionaire financier George Soros donated $6 million to a super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton in the second half of the year, bringing his total donation to $7 million.

Soro's December contribution topped all individual donations to Priorities USA Action, according to a report the group filed Sunday with the Federal Election Commission. Soros is a well-known figure in Democratic fundraising circles and spent more than $20 million in 2004 in an unsuccessful effort to toss out President George W. Bush.

Soros supported President Obama through several super PAC donations in 2012, and has been particularly outspoken this cycle about defeating Donald Trump.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-31-2016, 11:28 PM
As Hillary's usual sources dry up around her and fade away, George Soros can be relied on to keep pouring money into various Democrat causes.

---------------------------------------------

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/01/31/george-soros-pumps-6-million-into-pac-supporting-hillary-clinton/79618384/

George Soros pumps $6 million into Clinton super PAC.

Nick Penzenstadler,
USA TODAY 8:52 p.m. EST January 31, 2016

Billionaire financier George Soros donated $6 million to a super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton in the second half of the year, bringing his total donation to $7 million.

Soro's December contribution topped all individual donations to Priorities USA Action, according to a report the group filed Sunday with the Federal Election Commission. Soros is a well-known figure in Democratic fundraising circles and spent more than $20 million in 2004 in an unsuccessful effort to toss out President George W. Bush.

Soros supported President Obama through several super PAC donations in 2012, and has been particularly outspoken this cycle about defeating Donald Trump.

George Soros is one of the sorriest son of a bitches that ever walked this planet, bastard is pure evil deserves to die a miserable agonizing death IMHO.
He is a globalist their top money guy they set up with billions decades ago--to further their agenda. He helped the Nazis as a kid--he turned in his fellow Jews!
Now he is praised as a great man,I'd spit on him myself but he has the best bodyguards money can buy.
You know why--because he deserves to die--thats why ..
What a maggot, guy is every bit as bad as the obama..
Neither one of the stinking pieces of shit truly qualifies as human IMHO.

THEY'LL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP TRUMP OUT
If Trump gets the nomination I expect that they will try to murder him.
These people are far more ruthless than the Mafia ever was.. A fact.. -TYR

Drummond
02-01-2016, 06:55 AM
George Soros is one of the sorriest son of a bitches that ever walked this planet, bastard is pure evil deserves to die a miserable agonizing death IMHO.
He is a globalist their top money guy they set up with billions decades ago--to further their agenda. He helped the Nazis as a kid--he turned in his fellow Jews!
Now he is praised as a great man,I'd spit on him myself but he has the best bodyguards money can buy.
You know why--because he deserves to die--thats why ..
What a maggot, guy is every bit as bad as the obama..
Neither one of the stinking pieces of shit truly qualifies as human IMHO.

THEY'LL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP TRUMP OUT
If Trump gets the nomination I expect that they will try to murder him.
These people are far more ruthless than the Mafia ever was.. A fact.. -TYR

I'd even agree with you from a uniquely British perspective. That Leftie bastard started a run on our currency, once, and as I dimly recall, interest rates rocketed in a single day to ridiculous levels. Had it been sustained, we'd all have been in serious trouble. As it was, he managed to make our currency look especially weak. The good thing to come out of it was that we'd had an object lesson, a long time afterwards, in how risky a venture our signing up to the Euro could be for us ....

namvet
02-01-2016, 09:45 AM
she's not worth 6 bucks