PDA

View Full Version : Rev would be proud!

jimnyc
02-01-2016, 07:58 PM
Seems this woman wasn't pleased with the cop speeding, so she pulled HIM over!

<iframe scrolling="no" src="http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1750003874001/?bctid=4732644701001" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

A motorist turned the tables and pulled over a cop in a bizarre traffic stop caught on camera.

As the footage shows, Claudia Castillo actually reprimanded the cop for speeding in the incident in Miami.

Castillo says she was driving down the street when the cop sped past her. She says she's fed up with cops speeding through her neighborhood, so she decided to take the law into her own hands.

She told INSIDE EDITION: "My car shook side to side, he passed so quickly. You see it happening over and over and nobody does anything. I had to do something, so I did.”

"I started to speed up to see what speed he was going and I stopped at 80 because he was going much faster than 80."

When the officer got stuck in traffic, she was able to catch up to hims.

"I was finally able to pull next to him and asked him to pull over to have a conversation with him and he's now pulling over," she said. "I’m sure he's a good guy but nobody is above the law."

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-pulls-over-cop-speeding-210200359.html

revelarts
02-02-2016, 08:37 AM
good on her.
:clap:

"no one's above the law"
seems like you'd agree with that to Jim.

Kathianne
02-02-2016, 08:39 AM
good on her.

"no one's above the law"

I think nearly all agree with that.

jimnyc
02-02-2016, 08:41 AM
good on her.

"no one's above the law"

I have no problem with that at all! But ain't now way I try what she did, and somehow expect the same results! LOL

NightTrain
02-02-2016, 08:43 AM
I'm kind of surprised she didn't get a ticket when she admitted that she was doing 80.

jimnyc
02-02-2016, 08:44 AM
I'm kind of surprised she didn't get a ticket when she admitted that she was doing 80.

That's what I'm saying, may get away with that as a little old lady. Try that as a 47 year old guy, filled with tattoos... jail time!! :laugh: