PDA

View Full Version : F***** Up Track!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 04:04 AM
I don't remember ever seeing so much equipment torn up on such a track!!!!!!!! Cars in the fence, cars on top of each other, cars piled up for no damn good reason!!!!! A little track preparation could have prevented all of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, that's dirt track racing. Get some of it!!!!! It's good for the soul!!!!!!!

stephanie
07-14-2007, 04:18 AM
Looks like fun was had by all.........yee haa.....:cheers2:

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 04:47 AM
It was fun for sure but not worth it for the competitors.

Looks like fun was had by all.........yee haa.....:cheers2:

What do you know about dirt track stock car racin'?

stephanie
07-14-2007, 04:53 AM
It was fun for sure but not worth it for the competitors.

What do you know about dirt track stock car racing'?

:laugh2:grew up on a farm in Illinois......went to many of stock car races...

Had all the dirt threw up on you...

Aaa....the smell.....

Wasn't the best for global warming, though....

You need to knock if off.......

I'm gonna sick Al Bore on ya........:salute:

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 05:27 AM
There are better ways of fueling the cars.

:laugh2:grew up on a farm in Illinois......went to many of stock car races...

Had all the dirt threw up on you...

Aaa....the smell.....

Wasn't the best for global warming, though....

You need to knock if off.......

I'm gonna sick Al Gore on ya........:salute:

I'll love them then as much as I love them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
07-14-2007, 05:34 AM
There are better ways of fueling the cars.

I'll love them then as much as I love them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them too........

But, you know...we need to keep listening to the Global warming scientist....

These races.....................are bad................for...............Mother Earth..........

I'm telling on You...............

Calling Al Bore...........calling al bore.............

Psycho blues is into stock car racing.....................Bad, bad. bad....

Please tell him to knock it off..................It's killing...........MOTHER EARTH...

:cheers2:

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 05:41 AM
I listen to Al Gore. I have never heard him say anything like you propose that he has said. Care to link it?

I love them too........

But, you know...we need to keep listening to the Global warming scientist....

These races.....................are bad................for...............Mother Earth..........

I'm telling on You...............

Calling Al Gore...........calling al gore.............

Psycho blues is into stock car racing.....................Bad, bad. bad....

Please tell him to knock it off..................It's killing...........MOTHER EARTH...

:cheers2:

Your fears are not well founded, staphy. Quote it, link it or give it the heck up!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
07-14-2007, 05:47 AM
I listen to Al Gore. I have never heard him say anything like you propose that he has said. Care to link it?

Your fears are not well founded, staphy. Quote it, link it or give it the heck up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh.......

There will be no more stock car races..........

Yea go.......ye go........y g.........

Bye bye...It was nice while it lased......:dance:

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 05:49 AM
Soooooooo, you have no quotes or links.

Heh.......

There will be no more stock car races..........

Yea go.......ye go........y g.........

Bye bye...It was nice while it lased......:dance:

I didn't expect that you did.

Bye bye, turkey.

stephanie
07-14-2007, 05:58 AM
So, you have no quotes or links.

I didn't expect that you did.

Bye bye, turkey.

oKEY DOKEY.........FOOL

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 06:02 AM
Your obfuscation is pure shit.

Any fool who will follow the Global warming crowd........

And then come on here and talk about stock car racing.......

Is the most of all Hypocrites........

I love stock car racing........But....If we keep allowing the idiots of our country to dictate to us..........what is right or wrong.........

You can kiss your stock racing............goodby...

And..........I will be one amongst a few...........who did try and save it....

If it goes down the shittter.............then so be it........

My fellow stock racer..........we are friends.....:cheers2:

But, you already know that. Or do you?

stephanie
07-14-2007, 06:08 AM
Your obfuscation is pure shit.

But, you already know that. Or do you?

I just seeing it, coming down the pike....

Race car racing was fun while it lasted.........:poke:

glockmail
07-14-2007, 06:13 AM

Where are the carbon offset credits for this activity where men waste natural resources and senslesly burn fossil fuels?

Face it Pyshco. Liberalism is no fun.

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 06:42 AM
I am not asking for them. Are you?

Where are the carbon offset credits for this activity where men waste natural resources and senslesly burn fossil fuels?

Face it Pyshco. Liberalism is no fun.

Al Gore does a great job in promoting Global preservation and a very lot more than that. I like stock car racing. Does this mean that I should convert to a political system that undermines the working class, drives common farmers, workers and small businesses into bankruptcy, ignores the real health care problems of it's constituency and claims that as the rich get richer then the poor also advance in quality of life even though our businesses outsource our manufacturing, industrial support, engineering, resourse management and environmental science, and hires illegals to flip our burgers and lay our bricks while the poverty of our own citizens reduce us all to far less than we ever expected?

I thinketh you full of shit, gm, and I don't appreciate your intimation that somehow WE are the fault of all the misery that is now experienced in the most free and the most successful country in the World, the United States Of America.

As you dig your graves with the rEpublicans, I'll dig mine with the Americans.

glockmail
07-14-2007, 06:57 AM
I am not asking for them. Are you?

Al Gore does a great job in promoting Global preservation and a very lot more than that. I like stock car racing. Does this mean that I should convert to a political system that undermines the working class, drives common farmers, workers and small businesses into bankruptcy, ignores the real health care problems of it's constituency and claims that as the rich get richer then the poor also advance in quality of life even though our businesses outsource our manufacturing, industrial support, engineering, resourse management and environmental science, and hires illegals to flip our burgers and lay our bricks while the poverty of our own citizens reduce us all to far less than we ever expected?

I thinketh you full of shit, gm, and I don't appreciate your intimation that somehow WE are the fault of all the misery that is now experienced in the most free and the most successful country in the World, the United States Of America.

As you dig your graves with the rEpublicans, I'll dig mine with the Americans.

I don't have to ask for carbon credits, as I'm not a believer in the Church of Liberalism like you are.

You appear to be at odds with your Church. You best get your head straight or Al Gore won't like you. But he'll still appreciate your vote, even if you are a hypocrite. Heck, even if you were dead he'd still solicit your vote.

nevadamedic
07-14-2007, 07:45 AM
I don't have to ask for carbon credits, as I'm not a believer in the Church of Liberalism like you are.

You appear to be at odds with your Church. You best get your head straight or Al Gore won't like you. But he'll still appreciate your vote, even if you are a hypocrite. Heck, even if you were dead he'd still solicit your vote.

:laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-16-2007, 01:52 AM
Saturday Night was much better. Friday Night can kiss my a**. 3 months now and they can't put on a good show for either the competitors or the fans on Friday. I'm pissed about it, my neighbors are pissed about it, my relatives are pissed about it and my good race track buddies are pissed about it. Good damn luck on your Friday Night racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
07-16-2007, 01:58 AM
Saturday Night was much better. Friday Night can kiss my a**. 3 months now and they can't put on a good show for either the competitors or the fans on Friday. I'm pissed about it, my neighbors are pissed about it, my relatives are pissed about it and my good race track buddies are pissed about it. Good damn luck on your Friday Night racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2:Stock car racing is unpredictable...

But........they are fun.....no matter what...:cheers2:

Psychoblues
07-16-2007, 02:14 AM
Outside Nascar, you are absolutely correct!!!!!!

:laugh2:Stock car racing is unpredictable...

But........they are fun.....no matter what...:cheers2:

I'll go with local short track racing anyday and anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

glockmail
07-16-2007, 06:29 AM
Outside Nascar, you are absolutely correct!!!!!!

I'll go with local short track racing anyday and anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't sound very progressive to me. :poke:

Nukeman
07-16-2007, 10:49 AM

Its like talking to a brick wall isn't it!!!!!!!! Phsyco is such a blowhard and full of double standard bullshit...

Psychoblues
07-21-2007, 03:26 AM
Just can't figure it out, can you, Nuker and gm? Guess what? We're everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glockmail
07-21-2007, 08:09 AM
Just can't figure it out, can you, Nuker and gm? Guess what? We're everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like cockroaches, and they serve no purpose too.

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 01:16 AM
speaking of cockroaches, I also wear Mexican (commonly referred as Cowboy) boots. You know, the ones with the pointy toes, and I can stamp out a cockroach before the light comes on and after the switch is thrown!!!!!

Like cockroaches, and they serve no purpose too.

Would you care to expain your purpose?

glockmail
07-23-2007, 06:59 AM
Would you care to expain your purpose?

You don't understand. You are here to serve me. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 07:56 AM
And you are one little cockroach I'll only stamp at and not on.

You don't understand. You are here to serve me. :laugh2:

Your entertainment value is little if not naught but you deserve the consideration of the imbecile you present yourself to be.

Psssssssss!!!!!! Now go change your drawers and get back as soon as you clean yourself up.