PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee/Paul/Santorum - who should follow?

jimnyc
02-03-2016, 04:02 PM
Things will be a little tighter on the debate stage. I wouldn't mind seeing the field cut in half.

Trump
Cruz
Rubio
Carson
Bush
Fiorina
Kasich
Christie

Gunny
02-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Things will be a little tighter on the debate stage. I wouldn't mind seeing the field cut in half.

Trump
Cruz
Rubio
Carson
Bush
Fiorina
Kasich
Christie

Half my ass. I'd say let Cruz Trump and Rubio go for it and everyone else is wasting votes and time. And I don't like that wuss Rubio at all, but someone must so give him a shot. Looks like a little boy to me.

The rest need to just go on vacation. And I'm saying this from the standpoint of I actually like a few of them. My take is they're just doing more harm than good knowing they can't win.

LongTermGuy
02-03-2016, 04:33 PM

Trump
Cruz
Rubio
Carson
Bush
Fiorina
Kasich
Christie

Yup...I dont care for Rubio...but many still like him...Lets get it over with and have a showdown with Trump Cruz and Rubio...save`s a lot of time ...who ever is elected out of the 3.. ( and Ben Carson also if he gets close)I will support..

jimnyc
02-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Half my ass. I'd say let Cruz Trump and Rubio go for it and everyone else is wasting votes and time. And I don't like that wuss Rubio at all, but someone must so give him a shot. Looks like a little boy to me.

The rest need to just go on vacation. And I'm saying this from the standpoint of I actually like a few of them. My take is they're just doing more harm than good knowing they can't win.

Half would only be one more than who you pointed out. You must pick one more to stay in, for now. :)

Gunny
02-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Half would only be one more than who you pointed out. You must pick one more to stay in, for now. :)

I'm voting for me. When I get done killing everyone and rev has a heart attack I'll consider mission accomplished. :laugh:

jimnyc
02-03-2016, 05:11 PM
I'm voting for me. When I get done killing everyone and rev has a heart attack I'll consider mission accomplished. :laugh:

"Deez Nuts" is looking better and better these days, too bad it turned out he wasn't old enough. :)

Black Diamond
02-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Carson should drop next. Let jeb stay at least until the next debate (he will anyway) so trump can beat his ass again.

Abbey Marie
02-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Next to go should be Kasich.

Black Diamond
02-03-2016, 07:45 PM

He's holding out for veep.

Kathianne
02-03-2016, 09:56 PM

I think he's doing pretty good in bluish states, like NH, no?