PDA

View Full Version : Afghan boy hailed as hero for fighting Taliban killed on his way to school

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-03-2016, 11:37 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/02/03/afghan-insurgents-kill-10-year-old-boy-honored-for-fighting-taliban.html

AFGHANISTAN
Afghan boy hailed as hero for fighting Taliban killed on his way to school

A 10-year-old Afghan boy who helped lead a militia fighting terrorists alongside his uncle, then left to attend fourth grade, was shot in the head and killed by Taliban insurgents while walking to school, officials revealed Wednesday.

Police had called the boy a hero. Photographs on social media showed Wasil Ahmad holding an automatic weapon and wearing a uniform and helmet.

Afghan insurgents killed the boy near his home in Tirin Kot, the capital of the southern Uruzgan province, deputy police chief Rahimullah Khan said.

Ahmad's uncle was formerly a Taliban commander who changed allegiance to the government and was appointed local police commander in Khas Uruzgan district, Khan said.

"He fought like a miracle," the boy's uncle, Mullah Abdul Samad, said, according to Sky News. “He was successfully leading my men on my behalf for 44 days until I recovered."

Folks, this is the "brave vermin" that bow to stick their cowardly asses in the air and pray to that stinking Koranic Devil Allah six times a day.
I bet there was a dozen of the brave bastards on a mission to take out this ten year old boy.
Yep, another bet/guess I just made, now where is sundaydriver to ridicule me and get in a backhanded way to defend the cowardly, murdering muzzy bastards yet again???
Or does he only defend rapist muzzy bastards???--Tyr

LongTermGuy
02-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Folks, this is the "brave vermin" that bow to stick their cowardly asses in the air and pray to that stinking Koranic Devil Allah six times a day.
I bet there was a dozen of the brave bastards on a mission to take out this ten year old boy.
Yep, another bet/guess I just made, now where is sundaydriver to ridicule me and get in a backhanded way to defend the cowardly, murdering muzzy bastards yet again???
Or does he only defend rapist muzzy bastards???--Tyr

*Warning Language ....18 and over Please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl16QDk2sig

Like Damn Zombie Hordes...