PDA

View Full Version : WTH? Snow again?

jimnyc
02-05-2016, 07:11 AM
It was warm yesterday and rained all day. I was surprised, when it started to get dark, I noticed that 99% of the snow from the blizzard was gone. Yay!! Then I wake up to a text message at 4:30am from the kids school telling me they are closed due to inclement weather. I look out the window, and of course everything is white again. :( Supposed to get 3-5 this time.

Kathianne
02-05-2016, 07:29 AM
It was warm yesterday and rained all day. I was surprised, when it started to get dark, I noticed that 99% of the snow from the blizzard was gone. Yay!! Then I wake up to a text message at 4:30am from the kids school telling me they are closed due to inclement weather. I look out the window, and of course everything is white again. :( Supposed to get 3-5 this time.

Now is the time to argue for a snowblower! ;)

jimnyc
02-05-2016, 07:36 AM
Now is the time to argue for a snowblower! ;)

She already caved! Only I'm not going to get it until the summer when the stock increases and the prices drop. Let's hope the accumulation stays low and I can hit this crap with the little electric POS! :laugh:

Kathianne
02-05-2016, 07:37 AM
She already caved! Only I'm not going to get it until the summer when the stock increases and the prices drop. Let's hope the accumulation stays low and I can hit this crap with the little electric POS! :laugh:

Good news for you! Better news for me! 70's now in the 5 day forecast! Woot!

jimnyc
02-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Good news for you! Better news for me! 70's now in the 5 day forecast! Woot!

That's it, rub it in my unlucky NY butt! The weatherman can be wrong you know, and you get rain all weekend! :laugh:

Jeff
02-05-2016, 08:26 AM
I hear ya Jim, got cold as hell here to all of a sudden, 68 on down to 54 today :laugh:

On a more serious note I did see on the weather channel here that they mentioned the word snow for Tuesday next week, they said may be mixed in with the rain. But I am sure after seeing that 4 lettered word ( SNOW ) our Gov has already called for a state of Emergency. Let's see a possible snow mixing in with rain on Tuesday, yup early out today ( Friday ) off Monday and Tuesday and then back to school Wednesday when they realize the storm was in the N.E. not the S.E. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
02-05-2016, 09:34 AM

Ah, but it's easy to forget how much you need one when it's 85 degrees and you're sweating.

I'd get one now...