PDA

View Full Version : Telling it like it is

Abbey Marie
02-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Franklin Graham's words to Obama are as direct as can be.

And sure as the sun will rise, he will be hated for them.

Rev. Graham Just Responded To Obama’s Radical Mosque Visit… His Message ROCKED Internet

Wednesday afternoon, Rev. Franklin Graham responded to President Barack Obama’s radical mosque visit by penning a scathing rebuttal to the president’s assertion that Americans need to be more accepting of Islam. “The foundations of this nation have nothing to do with Islam, but everything to do with the Church of Jesus Christ,” Graham wrote on Facebook. “Islam cannot save anyone from hell or open the gates of heaven.”

He added, “Only One can do that — Jesus Christ, the Son of God who paid the debt of sin for all mankind by giving His life as a sacrifice on Calvary’s cross where He suffered and died for our sins, took our sins to the grave, and on the third day God raised Him triumphantly to life.”

“It’s disgraceful that this is the mosque he’s picked to be the first to visit,” Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser, a Muslim himself, reportedly said this past Sunday. “This mosque is very concerning … Historically, they are basically a radical, extreme mosque and not representative of the modern Muslims in America.”

http://conservativetribune.com/obamas-radical-mosque/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=WesternJournalism&utm_content=2016-02-05&utm_campaign=manualpost

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Franklin Graham's words to Obama are as direct as can be.

And sure as the sun will rise, he will be hated for them.

http://conservativetribune.com/obamas-radical-mosque/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=WesternJournalism&utm_content=2016-02-05&utm_campaign=manualpost

Obvious signs of obama's hatred for Christians are ignored.
Just as obvious actions he has previously taken against Catholic church, Christians in general and his massive support of muslims--even radical muslims with terrorist ties!
Graham is dead on right!!!!
Obama declares we are not a Christian nation as he ties to steer us toward ISLAM and its future dominance! -Tyr

NightTrain
02-05-2016, 12:26 PM
“The foundations of this nation have nothing to do with Islam, but everything to do with the Church of Jesus Christ,”

Oh snap! :laugh:

Going to be hard to argue with that one. I predict Bambam will decline to respond.

Gunny
02-05-2016, 12:36 PM
“The foundations of this nation have nothing to do with Islam, but everything to do with the Church of Jesus Christ,”

Oh snap! :laugh:

Going to be hard to argue with that one. I predict Bambam will decline to respond.

Are you kidding? He'll open his mouth. He can't keep the damned thing shut even when he's been schooled.

NightTrain
02-05-2016, 12:40 PM
Upon further thought... I suppose that Bambam could truthfully argue that muslims were responsible for the creation of the US Navy. That's a positive thing, right?

That was just to sink their ships and beat up coastal cities, of course, but something good did come of that. In a roundabout sort of way.

Abbey Marie
02-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Upon further thought... I suppose that Bambam could truthfully argue that muslims were responsible for the creation of the US Navy. That's a positive thing, right?

That was just to sink their ships and beat up coastal cities, of course, but something good did come of that. In a roundabout sort of way.

http://www.truthbelts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/How-To-Turn-A-Negative-Into-A-Positive-TruthBelts-mens-womens-vegan-vegetarian-belts-and-fashion.jpg

Gunny
02-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Are you kidding? He'll open his mouth. He can't keep the damned thing shut even when he's been schooled.

He's on yhe tube making excuses for his failed economy as we speak. It's all OUR fault.

Abbey Marie
02-05-2016, 12:49 PM
He's on yhe tube making excuses for his failed economy as we speak. It's all OUR fault.

Eventually they will run out of people to blame.

NightTrain
02-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Eventually they will run out of people to blame.

and their money. :smoke:

Gunny
02-05-2016, 12:54 PM

Nah. He's shifted gears. He's blaming all us gas-guzzlers for what's wrong with the world. How dare us us petroleum fuel in combustion engines. I'm STILL waiting 8 years later to see his wonderful replacement idea.

He got nailed on ESPN too by the biggest black mouth on the show, no less. You'd think his sorry ass was the Harlem Globetrotters the way he always plays ball against someone he knows he can beat. Put ME on the court with him. He won't even know the word "paint" except as a foreign word and some place he'd never get.

And if you think after playing ball for 30 years I don't know every dirty, mean and nasty trick there is, you might want to think again. I always played fair, but I can make an exception in his case.

NightTrain
02-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Nah. He's shifted gears. He's blaming all us gas-guzzlers for what's wrong with the world. How dare us us petroleum fuel in combustion engines. I'm STILL waiting 8 years later to see his wonderful replacement idea.

The proposed $10 / barrel of oil tax shows his agenda.

Since oil is so dirt cheap now, he wants to artificially raise the prices to put the squeeze on Americans to fund more miserable green energy money pits... that tax would add a quarter per gallon at the pumps.

How much did he exacerbate the sky high oil prices with maneuvering behind the scenes and coordinating with Saudi Arabia & OPEC?