PDA

View Full Version : Yes I may have to re-think Kasich

Abbey Marie
02-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Now here'a campaign promise to beat all promises. :laugh:

John Kasich Promises to Reunite Pink Floyd if Elected

BY ROBERT GEHL

Time to re-think who you’re voting for. Forget ISIS, the deficit and immigration, GOP Presidential longshot John Kasich said one of his top priorities should he win in November is to unite Pink Floyd.
“And if I’m president, I’m am going to once and for all try to reunite Pink Floyd to come together and play a couple of songs,” he continued.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/john-kasich-promises-to-reunite-pink-floyd-if-elected#more-67833

NightTrain
02-05-2016, 01:22 PM
That's one hell of a campaign promise.

He's going to have to enlist Obama's help in bringing back a few from the grave, though.

Gunny
02-05-2016, 03:21 PM

He's going to have to enlist Obama's help in bringing back a few from the grave, though.

I was thinking the same thing. :laugh: Roger Waters is kinda been dead awhile. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
02-05-2016, 03:44 PM
To be fair, he never said he would re-unite the entire band. You guys are being too literal!

jimnyc
02-05-2016, 03:44 PM
I like his taste in music at least. :drums5:

Gunny
02-05-2016, 04:02 PM
I like his taste in music at least. :drums5:

Pink Floyd Animals and Wish You were Here.. A few I owned on vinyl, 8 track, cassette AND CD.

Trigg
02-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Pink Floyd Animals and Wish You were Here.. A few I owned on vinyl, 8 track, cassette AND CD.

what the heck is 8 track??? :)

:angel:

aboutime
02-05-2016, 09:08 PM

That won't be too hard for Obama, or any Democrat to do. Remember how we heard EVEN the dead were registered to VOTE in 2008, and 2012???

ACORN Promises from Chicago are nothing to be ignored.:laugh: