Rubio is taking a beating.

Black Diamond
02-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Looking good so far.

Rubio is taking a beating.

He sure is. It's as if Christie sat on him. :lol:

NightTrain
02-06-2016, 09:10 PM
Wow, Jeb really came out swinging against Trump... and Trump got booed.

That's the most fire I've seen from Jeb.

Rubio and the Gang-of-8 thing is going to sink him unless he fully repents from that effort... being tied to Schumer in any way is suicide.

Black Diamond
02-06-2016, 09:11 PM

Rubio and the Gang-of-8 thing is going to sink him unless he fully repents from that effort... being tied to Schumer in any way is suicide.
In spite of the boos, I thought trump kicked his ass.

NightTrain
02-06-2016, 09:26 PM
In spite of the boos, I thought trump kicked his ass.

Agreed. I was surprised to see Jeb go for it, though.

Christie is on fire tonight.

NightTrain
02-06-2016, 09:28 PM
And Cruz doesn't understand what the term 'Carpet Bombing' means.

Say 'precision airstrikes' if that's what you mean, which is what we do these days anyway.

Carpet Bombing is what I'd do to the entire ME except Israel, but that's why I'm polling so low nationally. I need a new PR guy.

Black Diamond
02-06-2016, 10:51 PM
Christie kicked Rubios ass up and down the sidewalk.

LongTermGuy
02-06-2016, 11:38 PM

And you heard Trumps reply to the special "contributing" audience ...Trump knew who "they" were...:laugh:

Black Diamond
02-06-2016, 11:45 PM
Trump and Christie won. Rubio lost.

So trump will probably win new Hampshire.

NightTrain
02-07-2016, 07:41 AM
I like Rubio's foreign policy. He's got a good understanding of what the picture looks like and solid ideas to deal with it.

My largest problem with Rubio is his immigration stance. I'm not convinced he's where he should be with that, and Breitbart does a good job analyzing it :

Rubio’s 2013 Obama-backed immigration bill would have tripled green card issuances, doubled foreign worker visas, and would have given citizenship — and, thereby, welfare access and voting privileges — to the illegal population. It also would have substantially expanded fiancé visas and refugee resettlement.

Rubio’s 2015 immigration bill would have tripled the controversial foreign worker H-1B visa program and would have allowed for an unlimited expansion of Muslim migration.

The U.S. has admitted 59 million immigrants since 1965. One quarter of today’s population is either foreign-born or a child of a foreign-born parent. Every three years, the U.S. voluntarily admits a new population of immigrants the size of Los Angeles. Over the next ten years, the U.S. will issue more green cards to foreign nationals than the population of the three early 2016 primary states – Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina – combined.

Yet Rubio has repeatedly pushed for these figures to be even larger.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/06/joining-obama-transform-america-marco-rubio-warns-obama-wants-transform-america/

I like many of his stances, but the immigration and amnesty ideas are deal breakers for me.

Yeah, he's said that he has reconsidered in light of recent terror attacks... but that also was said as he's running for President - and I'm sure that he, along with many politicians and pundits - was very surprised at the overwhelming popularity of Trump and Cruz's hardcore ideas to crack down on illegals and slamming the brakes on dangerous immigration programs.

Enforcing the law is a great idea. But extending and doubling / tripling the amount of immigrant workers when our economy is in such a terrible state is NOT good for Americans. Those jobs should go to US citizens, not someone from India or Pakistan or Canada or Mexico. They can stay there and work or go somewhere else - Americans need American jobs. It's not our duty to employ citizens of another country. I might feel differently about this if our unemployment was low, but it's not anywhere near the 'low' region of the scale.

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 08:28 AM
Rubio was left stuttering and repeating when his inexperience was called out. I think what we saw here, was a race which quickly turned into a 3-way last week, maybe go back to a 2 way this week.

Jeff
02-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Rubio was left stuttering and repeating when his inexperience was called out. I think what we saw here, was a race which quickly turned into a 3-way last week, maybe go back to a 2 way this week.

Y'all need to just join the Trump train and get it over with, this is all smoke and mirrors. It will come down to a 2 way race, Trump and the scandal queen. Jump aboard the Trump train while I am still holding y'all some seats. :laugh:

Gunny
02-07-2016, 09:53 AM

He missed his opportunity though. Ad Trump wagged his finger at me and said "quiet" I'd have lit his ass right up. Bush is screwing up because he's not a mean asshole. What does THAT say about US?

Jeff
02-07-2016, 10:03 AM
He missed his opportunity though. Ad Trump wagged his finger at me and said "quiet" I'd have lit his ass right up. Bush is screwing up because he's not a mean asshole. What does THAT say about US?

In my eyes it tells us exactly why we need to join the Trump train, and no Bro I am not picking fun here. I truly believe Trump is the one that that at the very least seems to be hitting on what is bothering most folks and he is anything but PCed. Now he may wind up being the worst thing since Obama, but I honestly don't see him doing any worse than Obama, but at least he has spoke of for our Vets, he wants to get rid of illegals. I believe he is the only one that may be able to get a hand on the money we owe and even with that said I say it will take years to undo what Obama had done, so once Trump gets in lets not beat him up because he hasn't finished the job in the first few months, hell it will take his 2 terms and a few more I believe.

tailfins
02-07-2016, 10:11 AM
Y'all need to just join the Trump train and get it over with, this is all smoke and mirrors. It will come down to a 2 way race, Trump and the scandal queen. Jump aboard the Trump train while I am still holding y'all some seats. :laugh:

I know Jimmy Carter is convinced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1tIH5XhXa0&feature=youtu.be

Jeff
02-07-2016, 10:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1tIH5XhXa0&feature=youtu.be

Really don't give a dam what you are or aren't convinced of, hell ya might sue me, and then I would have to make certain body parts go in ways you ( or hell no one else ever thought possible) so carry on, go fight like a man from behind your ambulance chasing attorney and have fun. :carryon:

tailfins
02-07-2016, 10:34 AM
Really don't give a dam what you are or aren't convinced of, hell ya might sue me, and then I would have to make certain body parts go in ways you ( or hell no one else ever thought possible) so carry on, go fight like a man from behind your ambulance chasing attorney and have fun. :carryon:

Hmmm, it seems I've struck a nerve! :thumb:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2016, 10:49 AM
I like Rubio's foreign policy. He's got a good understanding of what the picture looks like and solid ideas to deal with it.

My largest problem with Rubio is his immigration stance. I'm not convinced he's where he should be with that, and Breitbart does a good job analyzing it :

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/06/joining-obama-transform-america-marco-rubio-warns-obama-wants-transform-america/

I like many of his stances, but the immigration and amnesty ideas are deal breakers for me.

Yeah, he's said that he has reconsidered in light of recent terror attacks... but that also was said as he's running for President - and I'm sure that he, along with many politicians and pundits - was very surprised at the overwhelming popularity of Trump and Cruz's hardcore ideas to crack down on illegals and slamming the brakes on dangerous immigration programs.

Enforcing the law is a great idea. But extending and doubling / tripling the amount of immigrant workers when our economy is in such a terrible state is NOT good for Americans. Those jobs should go to US citizens, not someone from India or Pakistan or Canada or Mexico. They can stay there and work or go somewhere else - Americans need American jobs. It's not our duty to employ citizens of another country. I might feel differently about this if our unemployment was low, but it's not anywhere near the 'low' region of the scale.

RUBIO'S PROBLEM IS THAT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ISSUE IS HUGE.....
AS IS THE OBAMA BRING IN MORE MUSLIM TERRORIST IMMIGRANTS!!

If not for his immigration weakness he'd likely be tied with Cruz IN MANY REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE MINDS.

Trump is the one that has the moxy to get in there and destroy as much as possible of
the traitor obama's agenda.
Trump doesn't give a damn what politician, media entity, power(globalists) gets mad at him. We need that now more than any time in our nation's history!!!
Bamtraitor swung that pendulum so far left that only a guy like Trump will dare swing it back that far to the right to get back to where it should be IMHO.
And Cruz is the second best man to do that.
If Trump chooses Cruz as his running mate the treasonous, stinking dems don't have a damn prayer.-Tyr

LongTermGuy
02-07-2016, 10:52 AM
RUBIO'S PROBLEM IS THAT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ISSUE IS HUGE.....
AS IS THE OBAMA BRING IN MORE MUSLIM TERRORIST IMMIGRANTS!!

If not for his immigration weakness he'd likely be tied with Cruz IN MANY REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE MINDS.

Trump is the one that has the moxy to get in there and destroy as much as possible of
the traitor obama's agenda.
Trump doesn't give a damn what politician, media entity, power(globalists) gets mad at him. We need that now more than any time in our nation's history!!!
Bamtraitor swung that pendulum so far left that only a guy like Trump will dare swing it back that far to the right to get back to where it should be IMHO.
And Cruz is the second best man to do that.
If Trump chooses Cruz as his running mate the treasonous, stinking dems don't have a damn prayer.-Tyr

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130302233657/glee/images/0/09/Thiss.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2016, 10:57 AM

Yes, your "enlightened" stupidity often angers people. Have you ever stopped to ponder why?
And of course you give it a thumbs up, as Jeff is a true conservative, true patriot and has
more common sense in his little pinky finger than you do in your entire trollish little body IMHO. Truff.--Tyr

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 11:03 AM

Cruz actually paid to have Jimmy Carter go to bat for him? And his words are supposed to harm Trump? He was perhaps the worst president ever, I really wouldn't listen to his words too closely, IMO. I suppose Christie could pay to have yet a different failed Democrat to speak up for him, but it's not going to help him either.

Cruz may be the best of them all. He may end up winning it all. But I don't think anyone other than democrats or trolls will be swayed by Carter. Or I could be wrong, maybe it is in fact possible to get some kids to somehow listen to him, if they are clueless as to who the man is.

Maybe next you can post some Hillary videos talking about how bad Trump, Cruz or Rubio is, and expect it to be some thrilling news?

tailfins
02-07-2016, 11:04 AM
Yes, your "enlightened" stupidity often angers people. Have you ever stopped to ponder why?
And of course you give it a thumbs up, as Jeff is a true conservative, true patriot and has
more common sense in his little pinky finger than you do in your entire trollish little body IMHO. Truff.--Tyr

Trumpettes sure come unglued when shown realities like Trump being preferred by Jimmy Carter.

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Trumpettes sure come unglued when shown realities like Trump being preferred by Jimmy Carter.

Being preferred? You do realize that this was a commercial FOR Cruz?

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 11:07 AM

Let me ask though, why do so many retards come unglued, and repeat themselves like Rubio did, whenever they hear about Trump?

LongTermGuy
02-07-2016, 11:11 AM

​Why all the hate man...*for something `you cant control`...relax.. and enjoy the show...Enjoy the feeling of being alive and being able to watch the "Process" in this great country...

tailfins
02-07-2016, 11:27 AM
Being preferred? You do realize that this was a commercial FOR Cruz?

Kudos to Cruz's staff for finding the Jimmy Carter footage.

tailfins
02-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Let me ask though, why do so many retards come unglued, and repeat themselves like Rubio did, whenever they hear about Trump?

It's not retards; it's people who don't want to hear "Madame President" or if by dumb luck Trump gets elected watch another Republican President resign under legitimate impeachment proceedings.

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 11:33 AM
It's not retards; it's people who don't want to hear "Madame President" or if by dumb luck Trump gets elected watch another Republican President resign under legitimate impeachment proceedings.

And yet you feel the best way to avoid such circumstances is to come here and call those who support Trump names? C'mon, that's a bunch of times now. I understand you don't like him, and that's cool. But why come in and go out of your way to try and offend others? What's your end goal?

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Kudos to Cruz's staff for finding the Jimmy Carter footage.

I like Cruz, and I like him a lot. But sorry, Carter ain't helping him, not directly or indirectly. He can likely find more influential folks within the gop to make claims if why he is better, instead of putting someone up there that pretty much no one at all in the gop is going to give a flying F about.

That's like Hillary having a commercial with GWB somehow supporting her over Sanders. It would be a waste of money, IMO.

Abbey Marie
02-07-2016, 11:54 AM

Lol, I would need a window seat, or I'm not getting on board! I actually thought Trump seemed oddly subdued.

I am going to go against the prevailing wisdom and predict that Rubio does fairly well in NH, despite Christie's vicious attacks last night.

What I cannot believe is that the voters are going to fall for that RINO Kasich.

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Lol, I would need a window seat, or I'm not getting on board! I actually thought Trump seemed oddly subdued.

I am going to go against the prevailing wisdom and predict that Rubio does fairly well in NH, despite Christie's vicious attacks last night.

What I cannot believe is that the voters are going to fall for that RINO Kasich.

Agreed, Trump has been semi-normal and quiet since his 2nd place finish in Iowa. I think he knows that it's beyond time to start being a little more professional, at least at times. He also has a huge lead according to polls, so only he can hurt himself, he was probably advised to just STFU until after NH.

And I also agree that Rubio does better than some think, as some think he's done after this upcoming week. I don't see him winning, but I don't see him dropping to the level of the others either. I think we'll see Trump, Cruz and then Rubio in NH. Hell, it's possible that it even ends up Trump, Rubio, but I swapped them at the top after last night.

Abbey Marie
02-07-2016, 12:07 PM
Agreed, Trump has been semi-normal and quiet since his 2nd place finish in Iowa. I think he knows that it's beyond time to start being a little more professional, at least at times. He also has a huge lead according to polls, so only he can hurt himself, he was probably advised to just STFU until after NH.

And I also agree that Rubio does better than some think, as some think he's done after this upcoming week. I don't see him winning, but I don't see him dropping to the level of the others either. I think we'll see Trump, Cruz and then Rubio in NH. Hell, it's possible that it even ends up Trump, Rubio, but I swapped them at the top after last night.

There's some chatter about Kasich doing very well in NH, mostly because he spent more time there than any other candidate. What do you think?

NightTrain
02-07-2016, 12:09 PM

Yeah, that was incredibly disrespectful and it was done deliberately to enrage Jeb.

I had to LOL at the shush. It said : "Pipe down, Jeb. The adults are talking here, you little fool." :laugh2:

There wasn't anything Jeb could do. That shut him down.

Abbey Marie
02-07-2016, 12:14 PM
I noticed right away that the audience wasn't very enthusiastic for the candidates.
Trump claimed they were mostly Jeb donors, but I didn't think they clapped that much for him, either.

Does anyone know who decides who gets tickets? Is it the RNC, or ABC? Because I felt like it was an audience comprised of mostly Dems. And since NH allows Dems to vote in the Republican primary (grrr) it wouldn't surprise me in the least. The lack of hearty applause made the candidates seem uninspiring, and gave a go-for-the-jugular guy like Christie an edge.

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 12:20 PM
There's some chatter about Kasich doing very well in NH, mostly because he spent more time there than any other candidate. What do you think?

4th.

He's been polling anywhere between 10-15% from what I've been following since Iowa. But I think Rubio has been a couple of points ahead of that at the same time. All that's left now is to see if Kasich can make up those 2 points after last night, and I don't think so.

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 12:23 PM
Yeah, that was incredibly disrespectful and it was done deliberately to enrage Jeb.

I had to LOL at the shush. It said : "Pipe down, Jeb. The adults are talking here, you little fool." :laugh2:

There wasn't anything Jeb could do. That shut him down.

That should be the name of this election cycle - disrespect.

While Trump is obviously the worst, it doesn't seem like any of these guys/gals are going out of their way to show nothing but respect to their fellow candidates. I do wish just once we could get a candidate that would literally refuse to get involved, and go the entire season without any jabs and such. But I imagine all that would do would be to leave themselves open to get the crap kicked out of them from all of the others. But it seems like every election anymore that it's about one upping the person next to you, and less and less and less anymore about addressing the topics.

They should force them to write essays! Have tons of LEGIT questions and force them to answer them. This way they are FORCED to answer questions instead of going off script and avoiding things.

Abbey Marie
02-07-2016, 12:28 PM
That should be the name of this election cycle - disrespect.

While Trump is obviously the worst, it doesn't seem like any of these guys/gals are going out of their way to show nothing but respect to their fellow candidates. I do wish just once we could get a candidate that would literally refuse to get involved, and go the entire season without any jabs and such. But I imagine all that would do would be to leave themselves open to get the crap kicked out of them from all of the others. But it seems like every election anymore that it's about one upping the person next to you, and less and less and less anymore about addressing the topics.

They should force them to write essays! Have tons of LEGIT questions and force them to answer them. This way they are FORCED to answer questions instead of going off script and avoiding things.

I haven't seen Dr. Carson intentionally attack any of the other candidates. Even when the moderator last night made him discuss Cruz' shady tactics, he was pretty gracious about it. And his FB posts are almost always lately about asking God to help him to take the high road.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2016, 12:31 PM

That means about as much as a late night , drunken piss into the ocean.
And nobody that I know came unglued!
Certainly nobody posting here, so whats your point?
Is it just another slam you hoped would gain traction?
If you are so damn worried about a damn stinking dem winning--why aren't you attacking so vehemently Hillary and Sanders?
Wise up , for once in your deluded life..--Tyr

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 12:44 PM
I haven't seen Dr. Carson intentionally attack any of the other candidates. Even when the moderator last night made him discuss Cruz' shady tactics, he was pretty gracious about it. And his FB posts are almost always lately about asking God to help him to take the high road.

Yeah, if I had to label Trump the worst in the respect for one another department, Carson definitely gets rated the highest and most respectful of the bunch. I've seen him take some shots at the others, but in a MUCH more respectful manner. I just wish they ALL would avoid the back and forth and let us make a decision solely on the issues, not over who beat up who the most.

But you know, the more I look back on things, the more I see that Carson's "jabs" were more like trading negativity with others, but he doesn't lower himself to name calling or taking pot shots. Damn, why can't this man get back into things? I remember when he was 2nd in the polls and he was growing on me, then he just kinda disappeared. I thought him being too soft spoken was bad, but then the more I listened to him, the more I saw a strong man behind them soft words.

Russ
02-07-2016, 12:48 PM
And Cruz doesn't understand what the term 'Carpet Bombing' means.

Say 'precision airstrikes' if that's what you mean, which is what we do these days anyway.

Carpet Bombing is what I'd do to the entire ME except Israel, but that's why I'm polling so low nationally. I need a new PR guy.

Lol, exactly. 'Carpet Bombing' or 'saturation bombing' means bombing everywhere. 'Precision airstrikes' mean bombing one precise thing. I guess Cruz means he wants to bomb "precisely everything".

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Lol, exactly. 'Carpet Bombing' or 'saturation bombing' means bombing everywhere. 'Precision airstrikes' mean bombing one precise thing. I guess Cruz means he wants to bomb "precisely everything".

I wouldn't mind some precision nukes dropped in a few places in the ME, but Gunny has forbidden me from doing so. :dunno:

Russ
02-07-2016, 12:52 PM

Amen. Ben Carson is actually better than this nation deserves. America has a powerful preventative tool in place, to make sure we never select the best candidate. It's called "the average American voter".

Russ
02-07-2016, 12:55 PM
I wouldn't mind some precision nukes dropped in a few places in the ME, but Gunny has forbidden me from doing so. :dunno:

I love the term "precision nukes". :salute:

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Amen. Ben Carson is actually better than this nation deserves. America has a powerful preventative tool in place, to make sure we never select the best candidate. It's called "the average American voter".

Doesn't that suck? I wonder if a soft spoke, respectful, God fearing, yet forceful, family man - would ever get the attention he deserves? I think that's why Huckabee has always been dismissed. He's too damn happy and respectful and nice.

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 01:00 PM
I love the term "precision nukes". :salute:

Of course, I mean dropping then anywhere near the USA would be irresponsible. So we need to use surgical precision strikes. And all they need to do is just ask me. I think right here would be just about perfect! And maybe drop like 4 or 5 of them within a 100 mil radius just to make sure.

http://i.imgur.com/pjMypVK.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2016, 01:29 PM

It's called "the average American voter".
Bravo!!!! Right as rain! :beer: :beer:
And the end results of our lib/dem designed/infested public education system. -Tyr

Abbey Marie
02-07-2016, 01:43 PM

Lol!

Also known as the Least Common Denominator.

Or, as I like (actually, hate) to think of them: "People who get the exact same number of votes as I do"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Lol!

Or, as I like (actually, hate) to think of them: "People who get the exact same number of votes as I do"

^^^^^ Basically, pretty much moron's voting.
Dems engineered that reality (WITH THEIR PUBLIC EDUCATION SYSTEM THAT THEY'VE PRETTY MUCH DESTROYED SINCE ITS 1950'S SUPERIOR FORM) , as it takes a moron or a greedy asshat America hating fool to vote dem IMHO.

WE NEED A TEST FOR VOTING, SAD BUT TRUE.
YET PROPOSE THAT AND THE FIRST THING THEY'LL CRY IS RACISM!
And in making that cry they will admit a truth in identifying the largest group that they
by their dem agenda --- have keep stupid , enslaved and bought out for votes.. -TYR

Gunny
02-07-2016, 02:02 PM
In my eyes it tells us exactly why we need to join the Trump train, and no Bro I am not picking fun here. I truly believe Trump is the one that that at the very least seems to be hitting on what is bothering most folks and he is anything but PCed. Now he may wind up being the worst thing since Obama, but I honestly don't see him doing any worse than Obama, but at least he has spoke of for our Vets, he wants to get rid of illegals. I believe he is the only one that may be able to get a hand on the money we owe and even with that said I say it will take years to undo what Obama had done, so once Trump gets in lets not beat him up because he hasn't finished the job in the first few months, hell it will take his 2 terms and a few more I believe.

Here's the thing: I've been more than clear about what I think about Trump. Anyone that wants to like him can feel free. If anyone is offended that I don't like him, try to get over it. It does not require my insulting anyone's intelligence any more than it requires anyone getting butthurt about it. Thinking some are mistaken is NOT calling anyone stupid. Crap, if y'all had seen some of the shit I've pulled you'd be laughing your asses off at me. We've turned this crap into a hate game and it doesn't have to be.

Think about what YOU are saying, Jeff. Problem is, they've already beaten each other death, aren't done, and Trump is the head bully. And I've been saying it for 3 election cycles. That we have lost or are going to lose if someone doesn't get their heads and asses wired together and come up with a plan. I've also made clear that if the nominee is Trump, I'll stick a clothespin on my nose and vote for him. Until he is in fact the nominee, I wish he'd just go away.

I shied away from Bush after the first debate. He WAS a good governor. He was also playing by a set of rules no one's playing by anymore and he's getting his ass kicked. Wrong last name, wrong time and place for him.

I think Trump and Cruz got what they wanted. They stood around and watched Rubio get massacred by Bush, Kasich and Christie. They see Rubio as the weak link and doorstep to the # 2 or 3 spot. And if Rubio is such a great debater I'd hate to see a sorry one. He was almost stammering in the end.

Abbey Marie
02-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Here's the thing: I've been more than clear about what I think about Trump. Anyone that wants to like him can feel free. If anyone is offended that I don't like him, try to get over it. It does not require my insulting anyone's intelligence any more than it requires anyone getting butthurt about it. Thinking some are mistaken is NOT calling anyone stupid. Crap, if y'all had seen some of the shit I've pulled you'd be laughing your asses off at me. We've turned this crap into a hate game and it doesn't have to be.

Think about what YOU are saying, Jeff. Problem is, they've already beaten each other death, aren't done, and Trump is the head bully. And I've been saying it for 3 election cycles. That we have lost or are going to lose if someone doesn't get their heads and asses wired together and come up with a plan. I've also made clear that if the nominee is Trump, I'll stick a clothespin on my nose and vote for him. Until he is in fact the nominee, I wish he'd just go away.

I shied away from Bush after the first debate. He WAS a good governor. He was also playing by a set of rules no one's playing by anymore and he's getting his ass kicked. Wrong last name, wrong time and place for him.

I think Trump and Cruz got what they wanted. They stood around and watched Rubio get massacred by Bush, Kasich and Christie. They see Rubio as the weak link and doorstep to the # 2 or 3 spot. And if Rubio is such a great debater I'd hate to see a sorry one. He was almost stammering in the end.

Actually, later in the debate, he made some very solid and well-received points. People are too quick to jump on anyone who makes a misstep, and try to write them off. The media were all but frothing at the mouth over the opportunity.

I'd also like to add that, while he said it a couple too-many times, Rubio is 100% correct about Obama. He is not a well-meaning fool. He knows exactly what his agenda is, and he has systematically set out to achieve it, by any means possible.

Gunny
02-07-2016, 02:23 PM

I could care less if submarines sink all their refugee boats and we level the place. I just said we don't need nukes to do it. What we need is to have a President with some testicles, a brain, and some strategic and tactical knowledge. That would do FAR more damage than some nukes.

Precision guided weapons actually eliminate the need for carpet/saturation bombing and nukes. And I can tell you from experience EXACTLY what being part of the baddest military on the planet and sitting on your f-ing thumbs in the Red Sea or Gulf doing a combat box feels like. I say we go over and kick their butts back into the stone age they came from and then just leave. The one we're going to have to nuke in the end is Iran.

Either that or all you boys signed up for the draft better get ready. We don't have the numbers to invade that place.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Actually, later in the debate, he made some very solid and well-received points. People are too quick to jump on anyone who makes a misstep, and try to write them off. The media were all but frothing at the mouth over the opportunity.

I'd also like to add that, while he said it a couple too-many times, Rubio is 100% correct about Obama. He is not a well-meaning fool. He knows exactly what his agenda is, and he has systematically set out to achieve it, by any means possible.

Same as I've been saying, its not obama mistakes, its his deliberate agenda and people in great error excuse him by saying "his mistakes".
They are not mistakes, they are his true intentions and example of his true political and religious(muslim) philosophies.--Tyr

Gunny
02-07-2016, 02:40 PM

I'd also like to add that, while he said a couple too-many times, Rubio is 100% correct about Obama. He is not a well-meaning fool. He knows exactly what his agenda is, and he has systematically set out to achieve it, by any means possible.

Which "who" made some good points? You and Russ are actually making one very good point though ... we get what we deserve when idiots vote. I didn't watch the debates, but I know most of their stances. Your average dolt that's allowed to vote and gets his education from Headline News is going to see only the highpoints they want people to, and decide from there.

Personally, I'd take Carson over any of them. A few observations from my perspective: One, the guy with the big mouth always talking crap is the least dependable. I'll take the little guy that I don't have to see where he's saving his butt at because he's right where he's supposed to be.

Two, I'm as soured on the establishment guys as much as anyone else. Congress passing Obama's crap in Dec cinched THAT one. Bush is too establishment. So is Rubio. I'd just like to see some thought on getting rid of the status quo that will work rather than empty promises. I don't want a do-nothing Congress, nor another President that thinks he can make decrees by executive order. Might as well give ourselves back to England if we're going to have a king.

The most obvious thing to me about Obama is while I agree with Rubio that he knows exactly what he's doing, I think he knows exactly what he's doing beyond Rubio's vision. Another Democrat in the WH means Obama's house of sand doesn't fall. Rubio missed a chance not slinging THAT back in Christie's face.

LongTermGuy
02-07-2016, 03:13 PM

Nicely said there Jeff...

LongTermGuy
02-07-2016, 03:19 PM
:lol:Big Pussssss....Nuke the sons-o-bitches (exactly like you said)...they need it badly...dont worry about Gunny...

tailfins
02-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Lol!

You can always increase your influence by contacting the campaign of your choice; I promise they will keep you busy with far more influence than people who sit around on their duff drinking beer.

Gunny
02-07-2016, 03:38 PM
:lol:Big Pussssss....Nuke the sons-o-bitches (exactly like you said)...they need it badly...dont worry about Gunny...

Got news for you ... you leave the blowing crap up to me. I don't even know what you do but I'm not going to tell you how to do it. Give me a blank check, the US military and 6 months this will just be a history book lesson for the lefties to blame Ghengis Gunny for making the Middle East disappear.

But I can do it without nukes. :)

NightTrain
02-07-2016, 03:44 PM
lefties to blame Ghengis Gunny for making the Middle East disappear.

LOL

Ghengis Gunny? :laugh2:

LongTermGuy
02-07-2016, 03:46 PM
Got news for you ... you leave the blowing crap up to me. I don't even know what you do but I'm not going to tell you how to do it. Give me a blank check, the US military and 6 months this will just be a history book lesson for the lefties to blame Ghengis Gunny for making the Middle East disappear.

But I can do it without nukes. :)

Good news for you "Ghengis Gunny"...what "EVA" ...ya need bro....just get it done...tired of hearing about the sumbitches...
:laugh:

tailfins
02-07-2016, 03:48 PM
And yet you feel the best way to avoid such circumstances is to come here and call those who support Trump names? C'mon, that's a bunch of times now. I understand you don't like him, and that's cool. But why come in and go out of your way to try and offend others? What's your end goal?

I don't know any Trump supporters that I know of. It's a chance to find out what kind of people they are. I WOULDN'T fault Cruz if the goes low-brow to tickle the ears of Trump supporters to get their votes. I would at least know he would have done it doing the math to see where it gets him. If he does a town hall in Spanish, that's OK too. It's amazing that people can be won with Trump's slick talk and no history of working to further the conservative cause.

Cruz, in contrast to Trump, was born into an Evangelical family, and Christian educated from since he was a kid. Even in High School he was a conservative advocate, being part of the Free Market Education Foundation. Furthermore, Cruz's entire political career shows he is reliable in promoting the conservative cause at every opportunity. Cruz's conservative and Evangelical pedigree is world class and life-long.

tailfins
02-07-2016, 03:59 PM
​Why all the hate man...*for something `you cant control`...relax.. and enjoy the show...Enjoy the feeling of being alive and being able to watch the "Process" in this great country...

I have taken your above styled advice more than you know. Interacting with negative people makes one negative. Of course there's the option of sending a PM to the few decent people on the board. Many times when I'm tired and want to do something mindless, the choice was between making a post on Debate Policy or watching the re-runs of the TV Series "Highway Patrol". More often than not, I chose:

Besides the show represents some hard-core TAILFINS porn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGiRTbI4pbU

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 04:03 PM
Of course there's the option of sending a PM to the few decent people on the board.

Oh man, I didn't get any PM's :dunno:

tailfins
02-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Oh man, I didn't get any PM's :dunno:

It's has been awhile. Sorry for not thinking about you; THAT was an oversight.

Jeff
02-07-2016, 04:23 PM

Struck a nerve Hell. just can't stand a man ( or at least one calls himself that ) that has to hide behind a ambulance chasing lawyer. Try being a man and standing on your own two feet, and not to yell from behind the cops how you are going to sue, come say hello face to face and we will talk, about the nerve ya struck.

Jeff
02-07-2016, 04:28 PM

It's all a test Jim, he is testing how far he pushes Jeff before Jeff says Fuck his lawsuits and bust him into a million pieces.

Black Diamond
02-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Yeah, if I had to label Trump the worst in the respect for one another department, Carson definitely gets rated the highest and most respectful of the bunch. I've seen him take some shots at the others, but in a MUCH more respectful manner. I just wish they ALL would avoid the back and forth and let us make a decision solely on the issues, not over who beat up who the most.

But you know, the more I look back on things, the more I see that Carson's "jabs" were more like trading negativity with others, but he doesn't lower himself to name calling or taking pot shots. Damn, why can't this man get back into things? I remember when he was 2nd in the polls and he was growing on me, then he just kinda disappeared. I thought him being too soft spoken was bad, but then the more I listened to him, the more I saw a strong man behind them soft words.

He never recovered after the Paris attacks.

Kathianne
02-07-2016, 06:38 PM

I agree, once he settled down, he was very good.

Gunny
02-07-2016, 10:55 PM
LOL

Ghengis Gunny? :laugh2:

One thing Gunny's don't have to worry about is politics. That's how you get PAST Gunny. The way you retire Gunny is telling officers seeking office to piss off. Just because I don't want to try and survive Jim's nuclear winter killing them off, doesn't mean for a second I want them around.

Arabs and Syrians have been a plague to the West since long before Muhammed and the only thing they seem to understand being dead.

Gunny
02-07-2016, 10:58 PM
It's all a test Jim, he is testing how far he pushes Jeff before Jeff says Fuck his lawsuits and bust him into a million pieces.

I'll hold your jacket. Can't be messing up that good leather on any old gutter scum. You start losing though, I'm going to finish my Corona and laugh at your ass. :laugh:

Jeff
02-08-2016, 07:11 AM
I'll hold your jacket. Can't be messing up that good leather on any old gutter scum. You start losing though, I'm going to finish my Corona and laugh at your ass. :laugh:

Just have 2 Corona's cause I promise I am not losing to a ambulance chasing Pansie.