PDA

View Full Version : Iowans claim instances when Sanders was shorted delegates

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 02:16 PM
So I wonder who and how these shenanigans took place?

-----

Keane Schwarz is certain he knows the outcome of the vote in his precinct: He was the lone caucusgoer in Woodbury County No. 43.

But the Iowa Democratic Party's final results state that Hillary Clinton won one county delegate and Bernie Sanders received zero.

"I voted for Bernie," Schwarz, 36, of Oto, told The Des Moines Register. “It was really suspicious … I’m actually pretty irate about it.”

Some complaints that Iowa Democrats have shared with the Register about discrepancies in caucus results appear to be valid. Others stem from confusion over how the math-heavy delegate-awarding system works in the Democrats' caucus process.

Party officials on Friday night were still reviewing reports and correcting errors and hadn’t yet shared candidates' updated totals of state delegate equivalents, which determine the winner of the caucuses.

Sanders’ backers are more likely than Clinton’s to think the political system is rigged, polling has found. So it might not come as a surprise, especially since he lost by a hairsbreadth, that some think the Democratic caucus system is rigged. It also doesn't help the optics that the state party chairwoman drove around for years in a car with “HRC2016” license plates.

Several caucusgoers told the Register they thought Sanders had been shorted county delegates, including in Knoxville No. 3.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/elections/presidential/caucus/2016/02/06/iowans-claim-instances-when-sanders-shorted-delegates/79902080/

revelarts
02-07-2016, 02:22 PM
You mean the Clinton's might be corrupt?

:eek:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2016, 02:25 PM
So I wonder who and how these shenanigans took place?

-----

Keane Schwarz is certain he knows the outcome of the vote in his precinct: He was the lone caucusgoer in Woodbury County No. 43.

But the Iowa Democratic Party's final results state that Hillary Clinton won one county delegate and Bernie Sanders received zero.

"I voted for Bernie," Schwarz, 36, of Oto, told The Des Moines Register. “It was really suspicious … I’m actually pretty irate about it.”

Some complaints that Iowa Democrats have shared with the Register about discrepancies in caucus results appear to be valid. Others stem from confusion over how the math-heavy delegate-awarding system works in the Democrats' caucus process.

Party officials on Friday night were still reviewing reports and correcting errors and hadn’t yet shared candidates' updated totals of state delegate equivalents, which determine the winner of the caucuses.

Sanders’ backers are more likely than Clinton’s to think the political system is rigged, polling has found. So it might not come as a surprise, especially since he lost by a hairsbreadth, that some think the Democratic caucus system is rigged. It also doesn't help the optics that the state party chairwoman drove around for years in a car with “HRC2016” license plates.

Several caucusgoers told the Register they thought Sanders had been shorted county delegates, including in Knoxville No. 3.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/elections/presidential/caucus/2016/02/06/iowans-claim-instances-when-sanders-shorted-delegates/79902080/

Its a Clinton, so cheating was a given...
And very likely not a damn thing will be done about it.
Same thing will happen if she gets the nod and runs in the general election-does not matter who her opponent is-the dems always cheat!!
Thats the reason I vehemently hate them.
Dishonorable pieces of infesting scum that they most all are...its that mindset!!
"Any lie will do"!! "Any cheating will do"!

They are truly the big tent party--tent so damn big that even dead people vote in it..
and vote 100% dem... --Tyr

Abbey Marie
02-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Hillary WILL win. By whatever means necessary...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2016, 03:16 PM
Hillary WILL win. By whatever means necessary...

NOT IF ITS AGAINST TRUMP AS HE WILL MAKE SURE EXTRA LAWYERS AND EYES ARE UPON KEY PRECINCTS AND CITIES.
AS HE HAS FACED EVERY KIND OF TRICK AND SHADY CRAP KNOWN TO MAN IN HIS DEALS..
YOU CAN BET YOUR LAST DOLLAR HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THE CLINTON'S WILL DO, WILL TRY TO DO.
And has enough money and intelligence to counter it better than any other candidate--he plays to win!!
And hates losing at anything as much as , or even more than, I do. -;)--Tyr