PDA

View Full Version : Texas newspaper plans to publish names, addresses of police officers

jimnyc
02-07-2016, 05:15 PM
And if one thing happens, so much as toilet paper on someone's home, and I think this woman should be brought up on charges. Likening them to KKK members and then handing out addresses is asking for trouble to happen. And why all of the officers? Were they all involved in this shooting?

And what happens if every published home then doubles up on their protection, folks show up looking for trouble, they find it and someone gets harmed. Will this woman be held responsible?

-----

A Texas newspaper announced its plans Saturday to publish the names and addresses of every San Antonio police officer following a deadly officer-involved shooting last week.

Stephanie Zarriello, publisher of the weekly tabloid San Antonio Observer, said Antronie Scott had been “unjustly murdered,” Fox San Antonio reported. She described Scott as being in “a position of surrender” when he was shot and killed on Feb. 4 by Officer John Lee, a 10-year veteran of the police force.

"Like Ku Klux Klansman with hoods, [officers] do everything they can in order to protect their identities for fear of being brought to justice," Zarriello said during a press conference the paper held on behalf of the Scott family, according to KENS 5.

"Just as the names and addresses of sex offenders are publicized in order to protect the public from their wicked behavior, we feel that our community has the right to the exact same level of protection," said Zarriello.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/07/texas-newspaper-plans-to-publish-names-addresses-police-officers.html

revelarts
02-07-2016, 05:46 PM
very bad move on her part.
I hope the paper is smart enough NOT to follow through.

I hope the city finds what happen to the kid and if the cops did shoot for no reason or out of worse motives they are fired and or jailed.

Abbey Marie
02-07-2016, 07:20 PM
And I will thoroughly enjoy watching her 911 calls go unanswered.

NightTrain
02-07-2016, 08:00 PM
Somehow I really doubt she's going to get that info. Cops aren't going to give that up.

Besides, even if she did print out a list, what kind of stupid thug is going to enter a cop's house knowing he's fully armed and trained? The most I see is chickenshit vandalism on a car in the driveway, but most thugs I've ever seen try to stay as far away from cops as they possibly can.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Somehow I really doubt she's going to get that info. Cops aren't going to give that up.

Besides, even if she did print out a list, what kind of stupid thug is going to enter a cop's house knowing he's fully armed and trained? The most I see is chickenshit vandalism on a car in the driveway, but most thugs I've ever seen try to stay as far away from cops as they possibly can.

Regardless of that, in my opinion she needs to be arrested for terroristic threatening-not just of the officers but of their wives and children as well!
She is just another batshit crazy lib , that AT LEAST, IMHO SHOULD BE PUT IN A HOUSE FOR THE INSANE.. TYR

NightTrain
02-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Regardless of that, in my opinion she needs to be arrested for terroristic threatening-not just of the officers but of their wives and children as well!
She is just another batshit crazy lib , that AT LEAST, IMHO SHOULD BE PUT IN A HOUSE FOR THE INSANE.. TYR

Oh yeah, I agree that if anything happens that she's held responsible.

This kind of reminds me of that newspaper in NY that published the names and addresses of every gun owner in the county, so one of the gun owners published every one of the employees at that newspaper. The oh-so-brave newspaper promptly shat a brick and hired security - ARMED security. :laugh:

So much for convictions. It's okay for me to be protected by guns, but not you peasants. Hypocrites!

I'm wondering if anyone has taken the bull by the horns here and researched where this chick lives and published it on the Interwebs? That would be something interesting.

Kathianne
02-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Oh yeah, I agree that if anything happens that she's held responsible.

This kind of reminds me of that newspaper in NY that published the names and addresses of every gun owner in the county, so one of the gun owners published every one of the employees at that newspaper. The oh-so-brave newspaper promptly shat a brick and hired security - ARMED security. :laugh:

So much for convictions. It's okay for me to be protected by guns, but not you peasants. Hypocrites!

I'm wondering if anyone has taken the bull by the horns here and researched where this chick lives and published it on the Interwebs? That would be something interesting.

I remember that, I believe something of the sort also happened in WI at height of union issues. Hit back twice as hard.

NightTrain
02-07-2016, 10:05 PM
Well, that was easy.

Stephanie Zarriello
9814 Dull Knife WaySan Antonio, TX 78239-1845

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8360&stc=1

Either she's remarkably stupid or has some major cahunas.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2016, 11:21 PM
Well, that was easy.

Stephanie Zarriello

Obviously she is a damn lib, so I will go with the "remarkably stupid" choice..
As they are not known to have major cahunas IMHO.-:laugh: -TYR

Abbey Marie
02-07-2016, 11:43 PM
Well, that was easy.

Stephanie Zarriello

Interesting street name