PDA

View Full Version : "Because I Said So"

Abbey Marie
07-14-2007, 02:31 PM
I know the guys won't need to hear this warning, as this has chick flick written all over it, but- do not rent this movie. Pure Hollywood drivel.

I should have known- Diane Keaton's presence is a big red flag.

jackass
07-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Im sure I am gonna here it for this....

I didnt think it was that bad! Sure its a chick flick..but I thought one of the better ones. Mandi Moore looked really good in it too!! :)

nevadamedic
07-14-2007, 02:47 PM
I know the guys won't need to hear this warning, as this has chick flick written all over it, but- do not rent this movie. Pure Hollywood drivel.

I should have known- Diane Keaton's presence is a big red flag.

Great, and that's one I bought..........

Abbey Marie
07-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Im sure I am gonna here it for this....

I didnt think it was that bad! Sure its a chick flick..but I thought one of the better ones. Mandi Moore looked really good in it too!! :)

Ach! Now I'm going to have to dig up a really bad avatar for you, J. :poke:

nevadamedic
07-14-2007, 07:23 PM
Ach! Now I'm going to have to dig up a really bad avatar for you, J. :poke:

Did you just watch this? I put it on my list of DVDS that I just bought and you didn't comment on it.

Abbey Marie
07-14-2007, 07:31 PM
Did you just watch this? I put it on my list of DVDS that I just bought and you didn't comment on it.

Yes, I just watched it. Or rather, I "suffered through it".

Btw, Lauren Graham might have made the movie somewhat bearable, but she didnt have enough lines to make a difference.

And not to give anything away, but the movie would have you believe that Mandy Moore would have trouble getting a decent guy, while Diane Keaton is simply irresistable. Suuure.....

nevadamedic
07-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes, I just watched it. Or rather, I "suffered through it".

Btw, Lauren Graham might have made the movie somewhat bearable, but she didnt have enough lines to make a difference.

And not to give anything away, but the movie would have you believe that Mandy Moore would have trouble getting a decent guy, while Diane Keaton is simply irresistable. Suuure.....

Was it even funny at all?

Abbey Marie
07-14-2007, 07:55 PM
Was it even funny at all?

If the above description didn't convince you how stupid is it, then I just don't know what to say. :dunno:

But if you think Diane Keaton being all quirky and frenetic, or a dog humping a hassock, is funny stuff, you might get a chuckle or two.

nevadamedic
07-14-2007, 07:57 PM
If the above description didn't convince you how stupid is it, then I just don't know what to say. :dunno:

But if you think Diane Keaton being all quirky and frenetic, or a dog humping a hassock, is funny stuff, you might get a chuckle or two.

Hmmmmmm, I guess I'll find out. I think I will watch it tonight or tomorrow just to see if we have the same taste in movies or not.