PDA

View Full Version : THIS Is T-Rump being classy

tailfins
02-09-2016, 01:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHcD5-TGHvY

jimnyc
02-09-2016, 01:35 PM
I've edited your post to make the video appear, instead of just being a link.

Oh, and I agree with Trump on this one. Always have supported the waterboarding!! :salute:

tailfins
02-09-2016, 02:00 PM
I've edited your post to make the video appear, instead of just being a link.

Oh, and I agree with Trump on this one. Always have supported the waterboarding!! :salute:

That's a false distinction. Cruz supports waterboarding with limitations.

NightTrain
02-09-2016, 02:05 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8372&stc=1

Bilgerat
02-09-2016, 02:27 PM
So the woman yelling from the crowd was Trump?

Then he "magically" transported himself back?

What an amazing man

jimnyc
02-09-2016, 02:31 PM

I think I worded incorrectly. I was basing my comment on the fact that the thread was about Trump. I have no issue with Cruz, myself!

tailfins
02-09-2016, 03:12 PM
So the woman yelling from the crowd was Trump?

Then he "magically" transported himself back?

What an amazing man

Trump repeated the comment. Trump used a common shock jock trick.

Little-Acorn
02-09-2016, 04:38 PM
THIS Is T-Rump being classy

I've noticed that the people who call candidates names, do so because they can't refute what the candidates say.

Basically they are acknowledging they have lost the debate.

Apparently the trend is continuing here.

tailfins
02-09-2016, 04:56 PM
THIS Is T-Rump being classy

I've noticed that the people who call candidates names, do so because they can't refute what the candidates say.

Basically they are acknowledging they have lost the debate.

Apparently the trend is continuing here.

I thought hyphenated last names were the in thing.

revelarts
02-09-2016, 05:24 PM
Maybe we should chop off heads too.
F it, Nuke the whole M.E.
You can only be puss if you don't want too.
think? but there's nothing else to think about that feels like revenge or a movie so ... who wanted to think anyway, only weakings do that.

Don't talk to be about being human, being a christian, following the law, or if it even works cuz manly mens kill and hurt people cuz it's better than doing "nothing" when your scared crapless.

Bilgerat
02-09-2016, 05:30 PM
I have no issue with Cruz, myself!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8373&stc=1

jimnyc
02-09-2016, 08:45 PM
Maybe we should chop off heads too.

I don't recall anyone advocating such. But it's definitely a language that they would understand.

F it, Nuke the whole M.E.

I'm to understand we can't do that "surgically". :) Instead, they should drop the largest and most lethal of ordinances where ISIS calls home, and any other terror group. Do the same in Afghanistan with Al Qaeda and Taliban. Repeat process wherever terrorists are allowed to live.

You can only be puss if you don't want too.

I can think of other reasons.

think? but there's nothing else to think about that feels like revenge or a movie so ... who wanted to think anyway, only weakings do that.

Some of us think just fine, yet think not all options should be taken off of the table.

Don't talk to be about being human, being a christian, following the law, or if it even works cuz manly mens kill and hurt people cuz it's better than doing "nothing" when your scared crapless.

I re-read this like 5x and honestly can't understand what you're trying to say. Who is scared crapless?

Drummond
02-09-2016, 09:04 PM

Would that be, by any chance ... waterboarding that, ahem, 'respects the human rights of the individual being waterboarded' ... ?

If Cruz cannot understand the nature of the enemy, and is too busy trying to be 'PC oriented' to even try, then I suggest his limitations make him unfit to serve as your President.

tailfins
02-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Would that be, by any chance ... waterboarding that, ahem, 'respects the human rights of the individual being waterboarded' ... ?

If Cruz cannot understand the nature of the enemy, and is too busy trying to be 'PC oriented' to even try, then I suggest his limitations make him unfit to serve as your President.

Any idiot can talk a lot of bluster. Cruz just wanted to carefully consider the issue.