PDA

View Full Version : Gay Marco?

Perianne
02-09-2016, 02:47 PM
Has anyone else heard the gay rumors about Rubio?

Kathianne
02-09-2016, 02:51 PM
An example of the 'pro candidate articles' Jim has been referring to? Good job!

Perianne
02-09-2016, 02:52 PM
An example of the 'pro candidate articles' Jim has been referring to? Good job!

Huh?

NightTrain
02-09-2016, 03:13 PM

I saw a couple of blurbs about that, but nothing in the professional news agencies. I'm pretty sure that it's an attempted smear rumor.

Kathianne
02-09-2016, 03:43 PM
I saw a couple of blurbs about that, but nothing in the professional news agencies. I'm pretty sure that it's an attempted smear rumor.

Really? Someone repeating a rumor without even a link might be a smear?

NightTrain
02-09-2016, 03:50 PM

No, there were links. But they only referenced other blogs and that sort of thing. I looked into that story about a week ago and decided it was conspiracy theory stuff started by someone who didn't like Rubio.

If there was even a shred of truth to it, MSNBC and CNN would be trumpeting that from the mountaintops - wrecking a GOP campaign is great sport, you know.

The worst they had on him was a pic of him dancing in a lineup like a Chippendale for some kind of fundraiser... but that's a hell of a good way to get mobs of women and a pretty solid move! Also, there was a report of him drinking beer with a buddy in a car at a park, and the park allegedly had been known for prostitute pickups. It was real flimsy IMO.

Kathianne
02-09-2016, 03:59 PM

No, there were links. But they only referenced other blogs and that sort of thing. I looked into that story about a week ago and decided it was conspiracy theory stuff started by someone who didn't like Rubio.

If there was even a shred of truth to it, MSNBC and CNN would be trumpeting that from the mountaintops - wrecking a GOP campaign is great sport, you know.

The worst they had on him was a pic of him dancing in a lineup like a Chippendale for some kind of fundraiser... but that's a hell of a good way to get mobs of women and a pretty solid move! Also, there was a report of him drinking beer with a buddy in a car at a park, and the park allegedly had been known for prostitute pickups. It was real flimsy IMO.

Rick, I wasn't referencing you, shouldn't have quoted your post, but the 'pretty sure' made me jump. Sorry. Nope, I was referring to the OP here.

tailfins
02-09-2016, 03:59 PM

Nope, and don't care to either.

Perianne
02-09-2016, 05:19 PM

I tracked down the same things, but didn't link it. Here is one:

http://www.towleroad.com/2016/02/marco-rubio-gay/

Abbey Marie
02-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Oh come on now.

jimnyc
02-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Marco is certainly not gay, not that I'm aware of. He married a BEAUTIFUL woman who was a former Miami Dolphins cheerleader too!!