PDA

View Full Version : Answer and Ask a New Question

Perianne
02-10-2016, 05:38 PM
This might be a fun thread. :)

If you could meet anyone, past or present, who would it be?

darin
02-11-2016, 01:49 AM
I'd like to meet Jonah's wife. Jonah turns-up-missing for several days, goes home and tells his wife and she BELIEVED That story. wow.

Which two of these folks most-likely slept together the night before their photos were taken?

http://unhyphenatedamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2016-Democrat-Candidates-LIKELY-CANDIDATES-UA-edit.jpg

Drummond
02-11-2016, 07:22 AM
This might be a fun thread. :)

If you could meet anyone, past or present, who would it be?

Two people come to mind. Margaret Thatcher ... for very obvious reasons. Also ... Charlton Heston, a Conservative mind, intelligent, gutsy .. and I admired his stances as part of the National Rifle Association. His support of Tony Martin's case (a UK farmer who dared to use a rifle to fend off burglars and suffered massive injustice because of his action) was admirable and very appreciated.

Perianne
02-11-2016, 07:49 AM
I'd like to meet Jonah's wife. Jonah turns-up-missing for several days, goes home and tells his wife and she BELIEVED That story. wow.

Which two of these folks most-likely slept together the night before their photos were taken?

http://unhyphenatedamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2016-Democrat-Candidates-LIKELY-CANDIDATES-UA-edit.jpg

lol, I have no idea on that one!!!

My question:

What is your favorite Clint Eastwood movie?

CSM
02-11-2016, 07:53 AM
lol, I have no idea on that one!!!

My question:

What is your favorite Clint Eastwood movie?

Unforgiven

How come Sam isn't the Hero in the Lord of the Rings instead of that wimp Frodo???

darin
02-11-2016, 10:29 AM
#fatshame

Why are the top generals more famous than the top command sergeants major who supported them?

Perianne
02-11-2016, 10:35 AM
#fatshame

Why are the top generals more famous than the top command sergeants major who supported them?

You ask tough questions, dmp. I suppose the bigshots always get more attention than the little shots.

What is your favorite color of toenail polish?

CSM
02-11-2016, 12:14 PM
#fatshame

because CSMs don't want to be famous....

darin
02-12-2016, 02:37 AM
You ask tough questions, dmp. I suppose the bigshots always get more attention than the little shots.

What is your favorite color of toenail polish?

None- just a top/clear coat most of the time.

Do you like it HARD or SOFT?

(Taking about preference of Taco shell)

Perianne
02-20-2016, 12:42 AM
I tend to prefer soft shells most of the time.

What do you drink the most?