PDA

View Full Version : Jim Webb Again?

Perianne
02-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Interesting. He must think he has a chance now that Bern has overtaken Hillary and her ratings among women have fallen.

Is he ready to run, again? Former presidential candidate Jim Webb may be ready to get back in the race. He’s expected to discuss the possibility right here in North Texas today.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/02/11/sources-jim-webb-may-announce-presidential-candidacy-again/

Kathianne
02-11-2016, 10:34 AM
If the current two keep on their paths, the D's need to get someone in to provide alternative to Bernie. Seems Webb is a much better choice than Bloomberg.

NightTrain
02-11-2016, 10:36 AM
It's funny watching both parties panic. Every conventional political wisdom says what's happening could not possibly be happening - on both sides of the aisle.

I think it's far too late for anyone new to jump into the race and get anywhere... but again, with the radical departure from normal races & candidates, anything is possible.

There's a new book on American politics being written as we watch &wonder and it appears the old one is no longer relevant.

Perianne
02-11-2016, 10:37 AM
If the current two keep on their paths, the D's need to get someone in to provide alternative to Bernie. Seems Webb is a much better choice than Bloomberg.

Although I held a grudge for a long time about Webb's threatening talk about W, I suspect he is a "good" Democrat.