Winter is over!

Currently

Sunny43°
RealFeel® 42°

[*=center]Today

Feb 12

Sunny and very warmHi 81°
RealFeel 85°
more (http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/cottonwood-az/86326/daily-weather-forecast/331833?day=1)
[*=center]Tonight

Feb 12

ClearLo 40°
RealFeel 40°
more (http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/cottonwood-az/86326/daily-weather-forecast/331833?day=1)
[*=center]Tomorrow

Feb 13

Mostly sunny and very warmHi 78°
RealFeel 82°
more (http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/cottonwood-az/86326/daily-weather-forecast/331833?day=2)

Jeff
02-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Still cold as here here, today is 55 than in the forties for a high both Saturday and Sunday, And than Monday the high will be in the 30's and they are predicting a icy mix in the AM, well schools will be closed sure enough, I am not sure yet if our Governor called for a state of emergency yet. :laugh:

sundaydriver
02-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Just another February weekend coming.

Highs today will once again only reach the mid 20s, which will seem warm compared to what's in store for this weekend! An arctic front will push through by tomorrow morning, and with it, we'll see the potential for some snow showers and a locally heavy snow squall tonight. This may cause a quick coating to an inch of accumulation in some spots, and rapidly deteriorating conditions. Take caution that while it may not last long, strong winds tonight could cause low visibility in any heavier snow shower or squall.

Both days this weekend will be bitterly cold with daytime highs only pushing into the teens and overnight lows around or below 0. This will be accompanied by very windy conditions which will push RealFeel temperatures into the 10 to 20 (possibly 30) degrees below zero range and a few flurries on Saturday. Thankfully those winds will die down a bit and the flurries will come to an end for Sunday when plenty of sunshine will be present.

Kathianne
02-12-2016, 10:54 AM
Just another February weekend coming.

Highs today will once again only reach the mid 20s, which will seem warm compared to what's in store for this weekend! An arctic front will push through by tomorrow morning, and with it, we'll see the potential for some snow showers and a locally heavy snow squall tonight. This may cause a quick coating to an inch of accumulation in some spots, and rapidly deteriorating conditions. Take caution that while it may not last long, strong winds tonight could cause low visibility in any heavier snow shower or squall.

Both days this weekend will be bitterly cold with daytime highs only pushing into the teens and overnight lows around or below 0. This will be accompanied by very windy conditions which will push RealFeel temperatures into the 10 to 20 (possibly 30) degrees below zero range and a few flurries on Saturday. Thankfully those winds will die down a bit and the flurries will come to an end for Sunday when plenty of sunshine will be present.

I really don't miss that kind of weather!

sundaydriver
02-12-2016, 10:55 AM
I really don't miss that kind of weather!

But that Chicago winter misses you. :laugh:

Kathianne
02-12-2016, 10:57 AM
But that Chicago winter misses you. :laugh:
Chicago I miss, not as much as certain people. The winter? Never!

Abbey Marie
02-12-2016, 02:24 PM
14 degrees when I left for class today. Don't mind a bit. :cool:

Black Diamond
02-12-2016, 02:29 PM
14 degrees when I left for class today. Don't mind a bit. :cool:

Global warming....