PDA

View Full Version : After 10+ years

Abbey Marie
02-12-2016, 02:51 PM
This board is as divided as I've ever seen it.

I propose as a team-building exercise, for starters a rousing game of "Pin the tail on the True Conservative".

Who's in?

Kathianne
02-12-2016, 02:55 PM

I propose as a team-building exercise, for starters a rousing game of "Pin the tail on the True Conservative".

Who's in?

Somehow I think this would create more divisiveness! LOL! You're going to be labeled the Obama of DP! ;)

Black Diamond
02-12-2016, 02:58 PM

Who's in?
Everyone knows it's Gabby.

Abbey Marie
02-12-2016, 03:08 PM
Somehow I think this would create more divisiveness! LOL! You're going to be labeled the Obama of DP! ;)

Barry or Michelle? :laugh2:

Kathianne
02-12-2016, 03:10 PM
Barry or Michelle? :laugh2:

Oh lordy! Don't start that or will get some sicko photos! :laugh:

jimnyc
02-12-2016, 04:33 PM

Who's in?

I think it's fairly easily explained as people are always passionate about presidential candidates. Add in Trump with a never seen before ability to say whatever falls off his tongue. Add in the potential of Hillary Clinton being back in the WH. Add in everyone wanting to be protected and defeat terrorism. Illegal immigration - 'nuff said. And with a lot of shootings, and folks wanting to address the wrong problem, there's concern for the 2nd. I suppose folks might be worried about their futures with the debt being like $19+ trillion now.

See? Easy peasy! Now we just need to get everyone to agree on all of those issues, and then get everyone to agree on which candidate would be the best to get it all done.

As for YOUR idea, I ain't touching that with a 10' pole! :laugh:

tailfins
02-12-2016, 04:34 PM

Who's in?

Pushing a candidate is one thing, but individual interaction here is just not my cup of tea. With a few exceptions, I'm just not interested in interacting with the board on a personal level.

Abbey Marie
02-12-2016, 04:49 PM
I was more referring to our ongoing "I'm the true Conservative" meme, but the Trump wars work too.

:coffee:

NightTrain
02-12-2016, 05:04 PM
I was more referring to our ongoing "I'm the true Conservative" meme, but the Trump wars work too.

:coffee:

I'm the obvious choice. Gabby even said so.

Abbey Marie
02-12-2016, 05:09 PM
I'm the obvious choice. Gabby even said so.

Lol! The John Birch Society called- they want advice on how to be a true Conservative.

NightTrain
02-12-2016, 05:29 PM
Lol! The John Birch Society called- they want advice on how to be a true Conservative.

At least Gabby and I are still batting a thousand on disagreeing. Something is consistent in this world!

tailfins
02-12-2016, 05:43 PM
Being a true conservative is easy: Read the Constitution and understand plain English.