PDA

View Full Version : Just watched GWB on the trail

jimnyc
02-15-2016, 06:43 PM
Man, it sure was good to see him and hear him talk!!

tailfins
02-15-2016, 06:47 PM
Man, it sure was good to see him and hear him talk!!

The Donald would disagree. He blames GWB for 911.

jimnyc
02-15-2016, 06:48 PM
The Donald would disagree. He blames GWB for 911.

I disagree with him on that point.

George just seems so genuine. And while he's no professional speaker, it's always awesome to hear him speak. It was great, he got the loudest cheers when he said Laura was the greatest first lady ever!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-15-2016, 07:39 PM

George just seems so genuine. And while he's no professional speaker, it's always awesome to hear him speak. It was great, he got the loudest cheers when he said Laura was the greatest first lady ever!

He was not so genuine when he left that Southern border wide open and had those two border agents railroaded into prison for merely doing their job..
He has more than just a little egg on his face since his administration let in millions of illegals and we've seen the destruction that has wrought IMHO.
HIS LITTLE BRO THAT HE NOW TRIES TO GET SEATED AS OUR PREZ IS MARRIED TO A MEXICAN AND
THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ISSUE IF NOT SOLVED WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT GIVE DEMS FULL CONTROL SOON IMHO.
AND A DAMN LOT OF THAT IS DIRECTLY ON HIM AND HIS 8 YEARS MY FRIEND.
Like I said before, Trump is not the only one with negatives.
My thinking is , he rushes in to save his little bro's ass--then how is that little bro the guy to stand up to Putin, China's regime, NK REGIME, IRAN REGIME ETC.ETC .ETC.???

I do not forget nor do I ever forgive that bit of treason he engaged in my friend.--Tyr

aboutime
02-15-2016, 08:23 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/bushmissme.jpg

Better than these two....http://icansayit.com/images/cutrun.jpg

Abbey Marie
02-15-2016, 08:34 PM

He is genuine. If I have any ability to judge character, he's a good guy.

Abbey Marie
02-15-2016, 08:36 PM
He was not so genuine when he left that Southern border wide open and had those two border agents railroaded into prison for merely doing their job..
He has more than just a little egg on his face since his administration let in millions of illegals and we've seen the destruction that has wrought IMHO.
HIS LITTLE BRO THAT HE NOW TRIES TO GET SEATED AS OUR PREZ IS MARRIED TO A MEXICAN AND
THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ISSUE IF NOT SOLVED WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT GIVE DEMS FULL CONTROL SOON IMHO.
AND A DAMN LOT OF THAT IS DIRECTLY ON HIM AND HIS 8 YEARS MY FRIEND.
Like I said before, Trump is not the only one with negatives.
My thinking is , he rushes in to save his little bro's ass--then how is that little bro the guy to stand up to Putin, China's regime, NK REGIME, IRAN REGIME ETC.ETC .ETC.???

I do not forget nor do I ever forgive that bit of treason he engaged in my friend.--Tyr

George isn't perfect, but he's a great guy who loves his country. tyr, I think this the first thing we have seriously disagreed on. :(

Perianne
02-15-2016, 08:40 PM
While I liked W in his first term, I look back now and remember his "Islam is peace". We can't look down on Obama for feeling that way if we overlook W for his identical view.

We should never have invaded Iraq, IMO. But America didn't elect me president, so we went with what W and the Congress wanted to do.

Apparently all experts believed the other Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. I read something recently where even Saddam wanted everyone to think he had them. Whether or not he did, it is ridiculous to imply that W was lying about it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-15-2016, 09:30 PM
George isn't perfect, but he's a great guy who loves his country. tyr, I think this the first thing we have seriously disagreed on. :(

True, he was great about many other things--I'll not deny that my friend.
However my point was true, his actions in deliberately keeping that Southern border open
and having his Attorney General railroad into prison those two border agents is true.....
And truth is not to be denied.....Tyr

Abbey Marie
02-15-2016, 09:52 PM
True, he was great about many other things--I'll not deny that my friend.
However my point was true, his actions in deliberately keeping that Southern border open
and having his Attorney General railroad into prison those two border agents is true.....
And truth is not to be denied.....Tyr

Having said that, don't you think Trump's discussion about GWB was out of line?

aboutime
02-15-2016, 10:09 PM

Not to mention how it was Bush who got them out???http://ramos-compean.blogspot.com/

Black Diamond
02-15-2016, 10:09 PM

Trump believes every word he said on the subject.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-15-2016, 10:10 PM
YES!!!!
And he had better amend what he is doing.
Some of it is outright wrong on facts.
He'd best straighten up IMHO..-TYR

Abbey Marie
02-15-2016, 10:29 PM
Trump believes every word he said on the subject.

Perhaps that makes it even worse

Kathianne
02-15-2016, 10:32 PM
Just listened to some of him and Jeb on Hannity. I just really like GW.

Abbey Marie
02-15-2016, 10:33 PM
Just listened to some of him and Jeb on Hannity. I just really like GW.

Me too, Kath. He's just " good people".

Kathianne
02-15-2016, 10:35 PM
Me too, Kath. He's just " good people".

Yep. Genuine, doesn't use a lot of words, sometimes not a complete sentence. LOL! He's warm and laughs at himself, not others.