PDA

View Full Version : Political solicitation

gabosaurus
02-16-2016, 08:35 PM
I thought about this topic after talking to my uncle in north Texas last night. His mailbox is full of political candidate mail, his phone gets robo calls and supporters of various candidates have knocked on his door.
I was wondering how DP members feel about political solicitation. Have you ever actively worked on a campaign? Have you gone door to door or made calls for a candidate or party?
I treat all of them like I do other solicitors -- I ignore them.

Drummond
02-16-2016, 09:42 PM
I thought about this topic after talking to my uncle in north Texas last night. His mailbox is full of political candidate mail, his phone gets robo calls and supporters of various candidates have knocked on his door.
I was wondering how DP members feel about political solicitation. Have you ever actively worked on a campaign? Have you gone door to door or made calls for a candidate or party?
I treat all of them like I do other solicitors -- I ignore them.

Really ? Over in Britain, you'd have to be stark staring mad to ignore solicitors. Or, not to hire one to sort out a legal problem !!

That British-ism aside ... I have a simple solution, that'd cut the quantity of all of that stuff by a considerable amount. Just tear up Leftie rot, and preserve and be guided by the 'Rightie' commonsense ! Since Lefties depend so much on propaganda efforts, I think you'd deal with rather more than 50 percent of the total you get ....

SEE ? There's one problem easily solved, Gabby ... no need to thank me ... :rolleyes: