PDA

View Full Version : Stopping the Campaign

Perianne
02-17-2016, 07:28 PM
It must be frustrating to have been a good governor and not being able to get any traction. Bush said sarcastically, "I should stop campaigning."

Jeb Bush is not taking Nikki Haley’s endorsement of Marco Rubio very well. As Politico noted, Bush was uncharacteristically short tempered and upset in his campaign appearances today, dealing abruptly with technical issues and vowing to stay in the race regardless of what happens in South Carolina.

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/02/17/jeb-bush-just-stop-campaigning.-video/

Black Diamond
02-17-2016, 07:47 PM
So does this mean Rubio will come in second?

Black Diamond
02-17-2016, 09:14 PM
Jeb continues to come off as defensive and whiny. Probably why Donald continues to pummel him.

Perianne
02-17-2016, 09:16 PM
Jeb continues to come off as defensive and whiny. Probably why Donald continues to pummel him.

He does come across as whiny and does not project strength. And that is a shame because he would probably be a good President.

Black Diamond
02-17-2016, 09:20 PM
He does come across as whiny and does not project strength. And that is a shame because he would probably be a good President.

I agree with you re lack of strength. But I am not sure I want someone who doesn't project strength leading the country.

darin
02-18-2016, 02:07 AM
People vote on personality and charisma. It sucks but it's true.

glockmail
02-18-2016, 10:26 AM
So does this mean Rubio will come in second? Third.

Gunny
02-18-2016, 10:33 AM

Jeb wasn't prepared to run against this gaggle we currently have. His personality is not suited for going outside the lines, and when he tries, he does himself no service. He's a politician, not a WWE Wrestler.

Abbey Marie
02-18-2016, 10:48 AM
Jeb wasn't prepared to run against this gaggle we currently have. His personality is not suited for going outside the lines, and when he tries, he does himself no service. He's a politician, not a WWE Wrestler.

Our 20's daughter tells me that what she likes about Jeb is what he himself calls his "Steady hand in the White house". Trump scares her (but not as much as Sanders does, lol). I suppose she is unusual in that she sees past the flash Darin referred to. Her best friend feels the same. Of course, they are both conservative to begin with, but it does give me hope for our younger voters not getting sucked in by Bernie's nonsense.