PDA

View Full Version : Political Correctness, Progressives, Liberals, Democrats, and the Offended..BOO HOO!

aboutime
02-17-2016, 09:24 PM
http://youtu.be/hiU20QjKPCo

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-17-2016, 09:27 PM
http://youtu.be/hiU20QjKPCo

Amen!! :beer: :salute: :beer:

I have not heard Trump saying that, he will be giving them a free ride.. -Tyr

tailfins
02-17-2016, 09:34 PM
The reality is political correctness is everywhere. Try posting morgue photos or using one of the banned words here on DP.

aboutime
02-17-2016, 09:34 PM
http://youtu.be/0NxQYxd29iU

aboutime
02-17-2016, 09:58 PM
http://youtu.be/TDrCt60aMCE

Not taking sides here. And I am not backing any candidate. But...I DO CHECK FACTS.

Abbey Marie
02-17-2016, 10:21 PM
The reality is political correctness is everywhere. Try posting morgue photos or using one of the banned words here on DP.

You are confusing PC with common decency.

Black Diamond
02-17-2016, 10:41 PM
This isn't the united state of America. This is the united states of Jim. Love it or leave it.

tailfins
02-17-2016, 11:22 PM
You are confusing PC with common decency.

Some say being "at risk" of offending someone is indecent. The main theme of many corporate diversity manuals is to not say anything someone MIGHT consider offensive. OK, then just don't fraternize with people and only talk about tasks: problem solved. It's all a matter of degree. Putting up Christmas decorations MIGHT be considered offensive to non-Christians up to and until the Liberty Counsel sues the company for religious discrimination against Christians.

Practicing non-fraternization also prevents accusations of sexual harassment. :cool:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-17-2016, 11:42 PM
Some say being "at risk" of offending someone is indecent. The main theme of many corporate diversity manuals is to not say anything someone MIGHT consider offensive. OK, then just don't fraternize with people and only talk about tasks: problem solved. It's all a matter of degree. Putting up Christmas decorations MIGHT be considered offensive to non-Christians up to and until the Liberty Counsel sues the company for religious discrimination against Christians.

Practicing non-fraternization also prevents accusations of sexual harassment. :cool:

And yet none of that encompassed maintaining common decency?????
Do tell....
Or is that you are so messed up that you fail to grasp anything that doesnt insure your job and your money!?

Kathianne
02-18-2016, 06:59 AM
:lol: I was reading backward several posts, thought the discussion was Trump, until I hit Abbey's post about pc vs. common decency. Then I got it regarding TF's comment. Gee, impossible to tell the difference.

darin
02-18-2016, 07:39 AM

WTH are you talking about?

Jim makes no apologies for what HE censors on his website. Jim doesn't give a shit what offends who - except what HE finds offensive. that's his choice and right to choose.

Gunny
02-18-2016, 02:31 PM

Do you always just feel this urge to take shots at the rules here?

There's a HUGE difference between PC and having some sense of taste and a little class. I would question the mentality and motive of a person who posts pics with no desire other than to shock and offend others. This isn't first grade. You can make your point without visual aids.

aboutime
02-18-2016, 02:42 PM
WTH are you talking about?

Jim makes no apologies for what HE censors on his website. Jim doesn't give a shit what offends who - except what HE finds offensive. that's his choice and right to choose.

Most of us have had discussions with Jim on that topic TF. And he DOES NOT CENSOR anything here. Too bad he can't censor stupidity. That would OFFEND many members who think like you do.