PDA

View Full Version : Here's your chance to see all the bewbis you want - of course Seattle is in the story

darin
02-18-2016, 07:23 AM
http://komonews.com/news/local/man-found-in-womens-locker-room-cites-new-transgender-bathroom-rule

Figures. So dude is a guy. Nothing about him being "Transgener"...Goes swimming but uses the women's lockeroom. cuz...Well, cuz "well-intentioned" bleeding-heart liberals require public places to allow anyone to use whatever restroom they want - based on whatever gender they happy to (and arbitrarily) identify as. Because my Mother is female, I am biologically half-woman. Thus, I can do what I want, right? Because somedays I am moody (then I identify as a woman). On days when I feel like a leader or bear-hunter, I identify as male. etc.

jimnyc
02-18-2016, 07:32 AM
Sickening. And now perverts will take advantage of this shit and no one can really do much or prove otherwise. :(

darin
02-18-2016, 07:36 AM
Governments will now have to spell out, exactly, what defines 'transgender' and what does not. That will lead to more riots and marches because nobody wants to be put into a box.

Liberals are seriously stupid. Foolish stupid-heads.

Abbey Marie
02-18-2016, 09:19 AM
A pervert's dream come true.

Every woman who uses that facility should let management know they will not return until the locker rooms are single gender again. The story mentions paying to use the pool. Stop paying. Things will change, I promise.

NightTrain
02-18-2016, 09:33 AM
Washington and Oregon are both experiencing a lot of liberal migration from California... they've ruined CA and are repeating the process elsewhere.

Texas & Colorado are getting an unusual amount of CA refugees as well, but it seems that WA and OR are really getting overrun and there's more and more stories like this being generated as they work to destroy society from within.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-18-2016, 10:20 AM
Washington and Oregon are both experiencing a lot of liberal migration from California... they've ruined CA and are repeating the process elsewhere.

Texas & Colorado are getting an unusual amount of CA refugees as well, but it seems that WA and OR are really getting overrun and there's more and more stories like this being generated as they work to destroy society from within.

CANCER CELLS SPREADING..
Just more proof that liberalism is a cancer on society.
Evil always seeks to spread my friend. -Tyr

Abbey Marie
02-18-2016, 10:36 AM

Similarly, relatives tell me that Massachusetts libs are moving into and ruining NH.