PDA

View Full Version : Wassup

jimnyc
02-18-2016, 09:02 PM
I don't think I'm going to sleep well tonight. 9pm now, and I'm normally at least getting tired, and sometimes in bed already, but I'm more than wide awake right now. It might have been those 11 cups of coffee I had earlier. :dunno:

Abbey Marie
02-18-2016, 09:05 PM
I don't think I'm going to sleep well tonight. 9pm now, and I'm normally at least getting tired, and sometimes in bed already, but I'm more than wide awake right now. It might have been those 11 cups of coffee I had earlier. :dunno:

https://dykewriter.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/coffee-meme-11.jpg

jimnyc
02-18-2016, 09:08 PM
There is!! And I know what that limit is, and I know what time of day to stop drinking the java and of course I know all of the ill effects. And I continue on anyway. I'm like a retarded coffee warrior. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
02-18-2016, 09:10 PM
There is!! And I know what that limit is, and I know what time of day to stop drinking the java and of course I know all of the ill effects. And I continue on anyway. I'm like a retarded coffee warrior. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure the board will be better for it!

jimnyc
02-18-2016, 09:12 PM
I'm pretty sure the board will be better for it!

For me posting like a retard when I'm shivering like my chihuahua from too much java?

aboutime
02-18-2016, 09:13 PM

You're not alone Jim. I had to cut down from the Navy two pots a day after my heart attack. But I still have my last cup around now (9:00) every night. I used to think drawing blood from me would just be Coffee. Been drinking it since I was a little boy with my grandma, back in the 50's.

JAVA, JAVA, JAVA. Never let me down.

Perianne
02-18-2016, 09:15 PM
You're not alone Jim. I had to cut down from the Navy two pots a day after my heart attack. But I still have my last cup around now (9:00) every night. I used to think drawing blood from me would just be Coffee. Been drinking it since I was a little boy with my grandma, back in the 50's.

I've been thinking about learning Java.

jimnyc
02-18-2016, 09:16 PM

You're one of those night drinkers? I try to stop by 1pm the latest if I can. On rare occasions I will celebrate and have a later cup. But if I were to have a good cup at 9pm? I'm definitely up for the night after that! And hell, I can't stop anyway, so one cup almost always has to be at least 3 cups.

Abbey Marie
02-18-2016, 09:19 PM
If I have any caffeine after 2-3 pm, I'll be up till 3 or 4 am.

Kathianne
02-18-2016, 10:01 PM
You're one of those night drinkers? I try to stop by 1pm the latest if I can. On rare occasions I will celebrate and have a later cup. But if I were to have a good cup at 9pm? I'm definitely up for the night after that! And hell, I can't stop anyway, so one cup almost always has to be at least 3 cups.

Sometimes I think I must have ADHD, coffee does not keep me awake. I'm drinking it right now and yawning. On my 3rd pot of the day, worked 6 hours with none. LOL!

Abbey Marie
02-18-2016, 10:30 PM
For me posting like a retard when I'm shivering like my chihuahua from too much java?

:laugh2:

jimnyc
02-18-2016, 10:57 PM
Sometimes I think I must have ADHD, coffee does not keep me awake. I'm drinking it right now and yawning. On my 3rd pot of the day, worked 6 hours with none. LOL!

Another one! I'm jealous, I wish I could enjoy coffee right now. But you want to talk about bouncing off the walls. :) Even water I have to think about, as even a half of a small glass after 8pm means I will be getting up somewhere prior to 4am. :)

Perianne
02-18-2016, 10:58 PM
Another one! I'm jealous, I wish I could enjoy coffee right now. But you want to talk about bouncing off the walls. :) Even water I have to think about, as even a half of a small glass after 8pm means I will be getting up somewhere prior to 4am. :)

Perhaps a foley would help you.

jimnyc
02-18-2016, 11:00 PM
Perhaps a foley would help you.

foley?

Perianne
02-18-2016, 11:01 PM
foley?

It is a term we use for urinary catheter.

jimnyc
02-18-2016, 11:04 PM
It is a term we use for urinary catheter.

Oh HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!!!

I've honestly never had that done. I know what the procedure entails, and it doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun. Just let it flow, I'd rather just pee all over myself than have that done! :laugh:

Perianne
02-18-2016, 11:08 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8433&stc=1