PDA

View Full Version : Marine Hero: I Was Attacked at DC McDonald's 'Because of My Skin Color'

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-18-2016, 11:38 PM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/02/18/marine-hero-i-was-attacked-dc-mcdonalds-because-my-skin-color

Marine Hero: I Was Attacked at DC McDonald's 'Because of My Skin Color'

A decorated U.S. Marine who was beaten and robbed at a Washington D.C. McDonald’s said this morning that the attack was a "hate crime."

Veteran Marine Sgt. Christopher Marquez, who earned a Bronze Star for his heroism in Iraq, spoke out today in an exclusive Fox and Friends interview.

Marquez said that four or five males - along with at least one female - asked him if "black lives mattered" to him as he was eating last Friday.

He said at first he ignored the group, thinking they were just teens being rowdy.

Marquez said he remembers telling the teens to leave him alone, but his memory is "fuzzy" after that.

He said that the store manager later told him the teens jumped him as he exited the restaurant.

One of the teens hit him in the head from behind - possibly with an object of some kind - knocking him unconscious before the group robbed him.

When he arrived back at his apartment complex, the police were called and Marquez was taken to the hospital.

Marquez said there is no doubt in his mind that the attack was racially-motivated and said that these types of attacks have increased in the area.

"I'm telling this to everybody because it's been happening a lot around here and across our country. It was a hate crime. They targeted me because of my skin color. So, we're seeing a lot of these events of people being attacked because they're white. And I'm thinking we have to speak up more about this because it's just going to continue to happen," said Marquez.

He also said he wants to find and pay the cab driver who brought him home home free of charge, since he lost his money and bank cards.

Marquez was famously photographed carrying out a fellow sergeant from the “Hell House” during the Battle of Fallujah - later adapted into two iconic “No Man Left Behind” statues.

He told Brian Kilmeade that when he fought in Iraq, he was fighting on behalf of Americans of all backgrounds and races.

"I found it very ironic because the person calling me a racist was the actual racist. And, they have no idea about my background, what I did for this country, or what other people like myself do everyday for this country."

Yes folks, this is the new America brought to you by 7 years of the obama and his government promoted divisiveness. I'd say find and give at least 25 years sentences to everybody in that group that did this but then again I tend to see things more clearly when it involves savage animals being allowed to run loose.
A typical lib would say, he deserved it . -Tyr

CSM
02-19-2016, 07:43 AM
Yes folks, this is the new America brought to you by 7 years of the obama and his government promoted divisiveness. I'd say find and give at least 25 years sentences to everybody in that group that did this but then again I tend to see things more clearly when it involves savage animals being allowed to run loose.

If that Marine had beat the snot out of those asshats (or worse, shot them all dead) , the Black community would be calling for his head on a platter.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-19-2016, 08:56 AM
If that Marine had beat the snot out of those asshats (or worse, shot them all dead) , the Black community would be calling for his head on a platter.

Dead on the money point made. We get to see the obamanation in play and its likely to get far worse before the traitor leaves office.

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.-- I TRIED.-Tyr

darin
02-19-2016, 09:02 AM
There's no hope folks. Those animals can and do vote. I'm tellin' ya. Get out. Give the zombies the cities.

Kathianne
02-19-2016, 09:05 AM
I was reading about this attack last night. Seems to be a BLM inspired moment, but must say the DC police seem to be going all out trying to find the 3 suspects, including the video which they cleaned up quite dramatically from the one I first saw 2 days before.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-19-2016, 09:44 AM
There's no hope folks. Those animals can and do vote. I'm tellin' ya. Get out. Give the zombies the cities.

:beer::beer: :salute:

Have you ever noticed most attacks by the particular group are made when they have far superior numbers over the intended white victim??
THATS INHERENT COWARDICE IN MY OPINION.-Tyr

Gunny
02-19-2016, 10:41 AM
:beer::beer: :salute:

Have you ever noticed most attacks by the particular group are made when they have far superior numbers over the intended white victim??
THATS INHERENT COWARDICE IN MY OPINION.-Tyr

DC is nothing but one big ghetto. I wouldn't eat there outside of Georgetown.

I don't think it's a real hate crime. I think it's the usual DC thugs using Black Lies Matter as an excuse to commit a crime they would have found another excuse for had it been more convenient. If you ain't black, you're prey.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2016, 09:31 AM
DC is nothing but one big ghetto. I wouldn't eat there outside of Georgetown.

I don't think it's a real hate crime. I think it's the usual DC thugs using Black Lies Matter as an excuse to commit a crime they would have found another excuse for had it been more convenient. If you ain't black, you're prey.

As a Marine, I would have expected him to be armed.
I guess that wouldn't help if hit from behind and knocked senseless.
I rarely ever let my guard down when over in Memphis.
Even when choosing a table seat , I always choose the one where the wall is behind my back.
My wife gets irritated at me for refusing open tables and so often demanding another table where I can have my back against the wall.
And I try to be were I am facing the entrance too.
Proof that--old habits die hard..-Tyr

Gunny
02-21-2016, 11:20 AM
As a Marine, I would have expected him to be armed.
I guess that wouldn't help if hit from behind and knocked senseless.
I rarely ever let my guard down when over in Memphis.
Even when choosing a table seat , I always choose the one where the wall is behind my back.
My wife gets irritated at me for refusing open tables and so often demanding another table where I can have my back against the wall.
And I try to be were I am facing the entrance too.
Proof that--old habits die hard..-Tyr

Most Marines don't go armed. FYI, it's against the law to possess a handgun in DC. Only the criminals have them there. Nothing's going to stop a sucker punch from behind.

I can't remember where there's a McDonald's in the District.

Russ
02-21-2016, 12:21 PM

This is a terrible incident. It sucks that this guy served his country and then got attacked by these lowlifes.

This also makes me think bad thoughts about the Black Lives Matter people. My impression is that the whole Black Lives Matter movement is mostly full of semi-violent people that serve to do nothing more than inspire even more violent people to go out and commit violent crimes, like this. And the incidents of police-vs-a-black-suspect that are supposedly the basis for Black Lives Matter mostly turned out to be a case of the police being justified (eg Ferguson, Baltimore). And for some reason, the most blatant case of the police actually murdering a black guy, Walter Scott, the Black Lives Matter people don't seem to care about.