PDA

View Full Version : A 'special place in hell' for Susan Sarandon

jimnyc
02-19-2016, 02:19 AM
Don't forget what Madeleine Albright recently stated when campaigning for Hillary Clinton:

"There's a special place in hell for women that don't help each other"

-----

Susan Sarandon writes on Twitter:

“I don’t vote with my vagina. It’s so insulting to women to think that you would follow a candidate JUST because she’s a woman.”

Actress Susan Sarandon took to her Twitter account on Wednesday to reiterate her support for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) ’ presidential campaign, saying it is “insulting” that women would be asked to vote for a female president based on gender alone.

“I don’t vote with my vagina,” the 69-year-old Thelma and Louise star tweeted. “It’s so insulting to women to think that you would follow a candidate JUST because she’s a woman.”

“HRC doesn’t rep my interests, @BernieSanders does. Simple as that,” she added, using an acronym for Hillary Rodham Clinton, Sanders’ rival for the Democratic nomination.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/02/17/susan-sarandon-on-backing-bernie-i-dont-vote-with-my-vagina/

Perianne
02-19-2016, 02:26 AM
I get sooooo tired of hearing liberal women talk so freely about their private parts.

jimnyc
02-19-2016, 02:40 AM
I get sooooo tired of hearing liberal women talk so freely about their private parts.

One is kind enough to send so many to hell, and the other liberal tosses out her private parts. A give just a little more credit towards Sarandon, as at least she's smart enough to get away from Hillary.

darin
02-19-2016, 02:49 AM
Anyone who thinks Bernie represents ANYTHING good is a fool, vagina or not.

Perianne
02-19-2016, 03:34 AM
A lady does not make reference to her lady parts...especially not publicly.

Abbey Marie
02-19-2016, 01:36 PM
Don't be fooled. The ONLY reason Sarandon is criticizing Hillary and her supporters is because she likes Sanders. If Hillary gets the nomination, Sarandon will be scrambling to support her.

Gunny
02-19-2016, 01:44 PM

You think YOU do? I don't care if:

Your hoo-ha leaks

Your butt leaks

You have to pee every 10 minutes

If you have that not so fresh feeling

If you itch

If you can't get wet

If guys can't get it up

Nor (but not all-inclusive) what freakin' kinky KY oil you use.

GET IT OFF MY DAMNED TV.

Abbey Marie
02-19-2016, 01:50 PM
You think YOU do? I don't care if:

Your hoo-ha leaks

Your butt leaks

You have to pee every 10 minutes

If you have that not so fresh feeling

If you itch

If you can't get wet

If guys can't get it up

Nor (but not all-inclusive) what freakin' kinky KY oil you use.

GET IT OFF MY DAMNED TV.

:clap:

NightTrain
02-19-2016, 02:59 PM
I'm sure that Susan Sarandon and her best buddy Tim Robbins are falling all over themselves to earn a bit of praise from Sanders.

Commies of a feather, and all that.