PDA

View Full Version : Flip Flops

jimnyc
02-19-2016, 03:27 AM
Shall we take a peek, since not all candidates get equal time in this department? Let's see if we can be fair towards the rest of them. :)

-----

Ted Cruz

Wants to allow the legalization of marijuana per state of the citizens vote for it. In 2014 he argued against legalization. He was for better background checks on guns before he fought against it. For birthright citizenship in 2011, against birthright citizenship in his campaign. For eliminating the TSA before that elimination disappeared. Vocal supporters of HB1 visas, now he wants to suspend them and investigate for abuse.

jimnyc
02-19-2016, 03:29 AM
Obviously, as I've always stated, each case should be looked at individually. Sometimes when a stance change it's obvious as to why, and not a big deal at all. Do any of the changes above make anyone raise an eyebrow?

Perianne
02-19-2016, 03:33 AM
Obviously, as I've always stated, each case should be looked at individually. Sometimes when a stance change it's obvious as to why, and not a big deal at all. Do any of the changes above make anyone raise an eyebrow?

Of course I have been suspicious of Ted Cruz' changing stances. It is why I was reluctant to be for him. But I DO believe he would nominate a conservative judge to the Supreme Court, so I go with him.

jimnyc
02-19-2016, 03:34 AM
Marco Rubio

Illegal immigration, climate change, spending on national security, Iraq war invasion as well...

All I can really find on him

Abbey Marie
02-19-2016, 01:38 PM
Hillary: I prefer women. No, I prefer men. No, I prefer women.

:laugh2:

Black Diamond
02-22-2016, 01:39 AM
Hillary: I prefer women. No, I prefer men. No, I prefer women.

:laugh2:

I think Tim Robbins was both.