PDA

View Full Version : Trump wins South Carolina.

Black Diamond
02-20-2016, 07:41 PM
Cruz and rubio fighting for second place.

Black Diamond
02-20-2016, 07:42 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/20/politics/republicans-south-carolina-primary-highlights/

hjmick
02-20-2016, 08:29 PM
Ah crap...

Perianne
02-20-2016, 08:35 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8454&stc=1

Black Diamond
02-20-2016, 08:52 PM
Jeb drops out

NightTrain
02-20-2016, 09:00 PM
Jeb drops out

Nice. Now the numbers will start making sense. I think we'll see Trump, Cruz and Rubio slugging it out til the end.

NightTrain
02-20-2016, 09:09 PM
I have a feeling that Jeb's base is going to shift to Rubio.

Perianne
02-20-2016, 09:15 PM

I think so, too. It is an interesting political season.

Black Diamond
02-20-2016, 09:41 PM
Kathianne Russ Abbey

I think if Kasich and Jeb hadn't been in race, Rubio would have won.

Black Diamond
02-20-2016, 09:43 PM

Yeah. As would Kasichs

Kathianne
02-20-2016, 10:39 PM
@Kathianne (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=8) @Russ (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3576) @Abbey (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=11)

I think if Kasich and Jeb hadn't been in race, Rubio would have won.

and Carson.

Still, Kasich and Carson insist they are staying in. I don't see either Cruz or Rubio dropping for quite awhile.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-20-2016, 10:58 PM
Da Trump train rolling right on down da track,
running over all getting in its way.
Jeff invited members aboard
and he says they don't even have to pay!
Just bring your own tissues and a snack...;)---Tyr

Black Diamond
02-20-2016, 11:05 PM
and Carson.

Still, Kasich and Carson insist they are staying in. I don't see either Cruz or Rubio dropping for quite awhile.

I think most of Carson's would go to Cruz.

Jeff
02-21-2016, 09:40 AM
Da Trump train rolling right on down da track,
running over all getting in its way.
Jeff invited members aboard
and he says they don't even have to pay!
Just bring your own tissues and a snack...;)---Tyr

They will all be thanking me in a couple of months for the free ride, and in a few years once we get tough on all the PCed BS in this Country they will thank me again. :salute:

Kathianne
02-21-2016, 09:46 AM
They will all be thanking me in a couple of months for the free ride, and in a few years once we get tough on all the PCed BS in this Country they will thank me again. :salute:

I've already said that I'll agree that you all were right. I truly hope you are, but I doubt it. Mine is an easier place to be in, if I am right I don't know how you all are going to feel.

Jeff
02-21-2016, 09:50 AM
I've already said that I'll agree that you all were right. I truly hope you are, but I doubt it. Mine is an easier place to be in, if I am right I don't know how you all are going to feel.

I don't know about right Kat ( I am crossing my fingers though :laugh: ) But I have saved a seat for you right next to me :thumb: Heck for fun we can shoot spit balls at Gunny. :laugh:

Kathianne
02-21-2016, 09:57 AM
I don't know about right Kat ( I am crossing my fingers though :laugh: ) But I have saved a seat for you right next to me :thumb: Heck for fun we can shoot spit balls at Gunny. :laugh:

I do appreciate that, but I think by now I'm a lost cause to that road. :2up:

Jeff
02-21-2016, 10:32 AM
I do appreciate that, but I think by now I'm a lost cause to that road. :2up:

Making Gunny mad is always fun Kat. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-21-2016, 11:08 AM

Mine is an easier place to be in, if I am right I don't know how you all are going to feel.

Well if one looks at it that way sure its easier because you said -- no, not him, but risked no penalty by not naming any candidate at all, thus if elected and it turn out very bad-- , we did not have the same option.
My older brother got me with "heads I win, tails you lose", once. I think I lost a candy bar but learned a lesson cheap at a very young age.
Since then I've been a bit more cautious.
We ALL had better pray we are right going with Trump. As only other choice while good, does not have the fortitude to be as tough as Trump.
And correcting the disaster bamboy created gonna take a whole lot of fortitude, and FU ATTITUDE TO THOSE POWERFUL FORCES THAT WILL DIE TRYING TO KEEP IT IN PLACE IMHO. Tyr

Gunny
02-21-2016, 11:17 AM

No, Trump interfered with my TV. I'd as soon listen to Obama or Hillary as Trump. Any of those three are on, it's remote time. One's no more full of shit than the other.

But when he's preempting what I want to watch, then he can REALLY go to Hell.

Russ
02-21-2016, 11:38 AM
and Carson.

Yes, I totally agree. I hear pundits on TV saying that Carson followers would shift to Trump or Cruz, because those three are considered the "anti-establishment" candidates, but I say those pundits are idiots. Just because Carson hasn't held office doesn't mean his followers are anti-establishment. Imho, I'd say the Carson people would go mostly to Rubio and Kasich.

I also think that if Cruz were to eventually drop out, his followers would go mostly to Trump, but about a third would go to Rubio.

Gunny
02-21-2016, 02:40 PM
Yes, I totally agree. I hear pundits on TV saying that Carson followers would shift to Trump or Cruz, because those three are considered the "anti-establishment" candidates, but I say those pundits are idiots. Just because Carson hasn't held office doesn't mean his followers are anti-establishment. Imho, I'd say the Carson people would go mostly to Rubio and Kasich.

I also think that if Cruz were to eventually drop out, his followers would go mostly to Trump, but about a third would go to Rubio.

I agree. Carson's followers would appreciate the fact he is intelligent and has manners. That doesn't translate into Trump especially. Cruz isn't too bad except for getting caught up in playing Trump's game.

Black Diamond
02-21-2016, 08:01 PM

While I should have my own show, the reason I thought Carson supporters would go to Cruz was the family values factor.
Then I thought I wonder what Carson's supporters thought of Cruz' antics in Iowa.