PDA

View Full Version : Gay Racist

Perianne
02-23-2016, 09:48 PM
A gay racist gets fired from Univision after Michelle Obama's office complained about his joke. Rodner, lol

Rodner Figueroa, the Univision host who was fired this week for suggesting Michelle Obama looking like she was in “the cast of ‘Planet of the Apes,’” has penned an open letter apologizing to the first lady.

Figueroa started a firestorm after making the racially charged remark during a segment about makeup transformations on “El Gordo Y la Flaca.”

“I want to clarify that I’m not racist and in no way was my comment directed at you, but rather the work of the [make up] artist, which left much to be desired,” Figueroa writes to the first lady during in his letter, which originally appeared in Spanish.

He goes on to point out that he twice voted for President Barack Obama, hails from a biracial family and abhors prejudice. Figueroa was one of the first openly gay personalities to be featured prominently on Univision. And prior to his dismissal he had been an Emmy award winner for his work in television.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/rodner-figueroa-michelle-obama-sorry-planet-the-apes-joke