PDA

View Full Version : Trump wins Nevada.

Black Diamond
02-24-2016, 12:08 AM
Called after 3% reported. Cruz and rubio fighting for second.

Kathianne
02-24-2016, 12:12 AM
and the seas are parted. Wonder if he'll use Roman columns for inauguration? :coffee:

Seriously all, enjoy it, looks like the roll is on.

jimnyc
02-24-2016, 04:15 AM
and the seas are parted. Wonder if he'll use Roman columns for inauguration? :coffee:

Seriously all, enjoy it, looks like the roll is on.

And maybe serve whine? :laugh:

Drummond
02-24-2016, 06:45 AM
And maybe serve whine? :laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kathianne
02-24-2016, 10:50 AM
No whine, just reality-as I said, enjoy!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/431818/donald-trump-dominated-nevada-there-no-other-story

Rubio and Cruz have a grand total of six campaigning days to avoid a Super Tuesday rout so decisive that in any ordinary cycle it would cause the GOP to unite in a deafening call for the race to end and for the front-runner to roll forward with the party behind him and money in the bank. Yet I fully expect them to double down on the failed strategy of attacking each other with far more enthusiasm than they attack Trump – a strategy almost perfectly-calculated to drive Cruz voters to Trump if Cruz keeps losing and alienate Rubio voters from a man (Cruz) that many of them already see as a practitioner of dirty tricks.

In short, last night was Trump’s night. There is no other narrative.

Abbey Marie
02-24-2016, 11:59 AM
And the rest of us mortals don't even get to vote in any way that matters. I'm with Russ on changing the primary system.

Black Diamond
02-24-2016, 12:04 PM
And the rest of us mortals don't even get to vote in any way that matters. I'm with Russ on changing the primary system.

Probably mattered if you were democrat in 2008.

Gunny
02-24-2016, 12:15 PM

I'm on board with THAT. I think we should change the entire voting process from the head on down. The one we have is broke. The electoral college needs to go. Too many times have they not supported their constituencies and voted contrary to them. Not that it would be any deal, but had the electoral college voted the will of their constituents, Billary would have been President in 08.

I also think you should have to pass a basic 1st grade Q&A to be allowed to vote. The fact that you breathe does NOT impress me.

Abbey Marie
02-24-2016, 01:28 PM
I'm on board with THAT. I think we should change the entire voting process from the head on down. The one we have is broke. The electoral college needs to go. Too many times have they not supported their constituencies and voted contrary to them. Not that it would be any deal, but had the electoral college voted the will of their constituents, Billary would have been President in 08.

I also think you should have to pass a basic 1st grade Q&A to be allowed to vote. The fact that you breathe does NOT impress me.

:beer:

revelarts
02-24-2016, 03:24 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/Loralei_01/loralei_01/new%20ones/theo5_zpskz74pbcw.gif