PDA

View Full Version : Will stubbornness win out?

jimnyc
02-24-2016, 04:47 AM
Trump is about by about 20 points, Cruz and Rubio fighting it out for second. But what happens if one of them drops out soon? I think this would change the race instantly. I think a ton of those votes go to the other candidate, and perhaps even more down the line should Kasich/Carson also bail out. But they NEED these votes and they need them before Trump gets too far away.

Which one is best suited to handle that job and catch up? Do you think any of them will be willing to drop their campaign early in order to beat Trump? I think they both have enough $$ to go quite a ways, if not the distance, but I also think both staying in is a loss for both. The only way is one of them dropping out. Will the GOP maybe bribe one of them? :)

Black Diamond
02-24-2016, 04:52 AM
I think people underestimate the antiestablishment portion of Cruz's support. I think Trump would take a bigger chunk of Cruz' support than people realize...

Black Diamond
02-24-2016, 04:54 AM
Rubio is far more electable than Cruz. I also have a sneaking suspicion Trump is more electable than Cruz.