PDA

View Full Version : "Mrs. Clinton, if I sue your husb for sexual harassmt, will you help me as you said?"

Little-Acorn
02-24-2016, 12:30 PM
Hillary has been insisting she's fighting for women's rights, equal treatment, equality under the law etc. And she's been insisting that she will help women.

If one of Bill's many victims were to go on camera and ask, "Mrs. Clinton, if I sue your husband for sexual harassment, will you help me get my day in court? Will you treat me the way you have said all women must be treated?"

...what would Hillary's answer be?

Black Diamond
02-24-2016, 12:33 PM
Hillary has been insisting she's fighting for women's rights, equal treatment, equality under the law etc. And she's been insisting that she will help women.

If one of Bill's many victims were to go on camera and ask, "Mrs. Clinton, if I sue your husband for sexual harassment, will you help me get my day in court? Will you treat me the way you have said all women must be treated?"

She could pull a Jeb and say "I am tired of people going after my family".

Bilgerat
02-24-2016, 12:34 PM
"I am tired of people going after my family".

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8481&stc=1

Gunny
02-24-2016, 12:43 PM

You sure don't see him getting the lame-ass, pile-on Bill Cosby treatment. If he actually did what he's accused of that dude is a stud. :laugh: