PDA

View Full Version : Ham

Perianne
02-25-2016, 10:52 AM
I bought a small ham to cut up for navy beans. Of course it didn't require all of it. I am going to have some for lunch.

I like ham.

Gunny
02-25-2016, 11:05 AM
I bought a small ham to cut up for navy beans. Of course it didn't require all of it. I am going to have some for lunch.

I like ham.

What time's dinner, ma'am? I'd prefer pinto's myself but beans n ham is some good vittles. If you got greens to go with it -- and a watermelon -- I could sit barefoot on the back porch and eat like a barefoot Southern heathen.

(Don't forget the cornbread).

Perianne
02-25-2016, 11:10 AM
What time's dinner, ma'am? I'd prefer pinto's myself but beans n ham is some good vittles. If you got greens to go with it -- and a watermelon -- I could sit barefoot on the back porch and eat like a barefoot Southern heathen.

(Don't forget the cornbread).

I fixed a delightful dinner last night that you wouldn't appreciate, sir. I had meatloaf, macaroni with white cheese, green beans, and SAUERKRAUT (your favorite)! lol

The night before I had the navy beans (with pieces of ham) and southern cornbread.

Gunny
02-25-2016, 11:15 AM
I fixed a delightful dinner last night that you wouldn't appreciate, sir. I had meatloaf, macaroni with white cheese, green beans, and SAUERKRAUT (your favorite)! lol

The night before I had the navy beans (with pieces of ham) and southern cornbread.

I guess I wouldn't. Looks like you went down my list of everything I hate to eat. :laugh: