PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Assassination

Perianne
02-25-2016, 11:06 AM
Bad taste on the Gray Lady's part, but not unexpected. Can you imagine the NY Times allowing a similar thing to be gleefully posted about killing Obama?

NY Times Columnist Jokes About Assassination Attempt Ending Trump’s Campaign
"Good news guys I've figured out how the Trump campaign ends"New York Times columnist Ross Douthat caused outrage after he joked about how an assassination attempt could end Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

But it did get me to thinking how the presidential primary/election would be turned upside down IF Trump were assassinated.

http://www.infowars.com/ny-times-columnist-jokes-about-assassination-attempt-ending-trumps-campaign/

glockmail
02-25-2016, 11:15 AM
They fantasized about killing Bush too. Didn't they make a movie about it?

Gunny
02-25-2016, 11:18 AM
Bad taste on the Gray Lady's part, but not unexpected. Can you imagine the NY Times allowing a similar thing to be gleefully posted about killing Obama?

But it did get me to thinking how the presidential primary/election would be turned upside down IF Trump were assassinated.

http://www.infowars.com/ny-times-columnist-jokes-about-assassination-attempt-ending-trumps-campaign/

Just mention it on this board and people freak out. Of all the Presidents we've had, Obama should be #1 in the queue. I'm just amazed no one's done it. Shows how low we've sunk as a people.

Perianne
02-25-2016, 11:18 AM
They fantasized about killing Bush too. Didn't they make a movie about it?

I looked it up. It was Death of a President. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853096/)

Black Diamond
02-25-2016, 11:19 AM
Just mention it on this board and people freak out. Of all the Presidents we've had, Obama should be #1 in the queue. I'm just amazed no one's done it. Shows how low we've sunk as a people.

And just wait until Sanders is president.

glockmail
02-25-2016, 11:21 AM

You're still on this crap? This is the stupidest line of discussion you've ever done.

Black Diamond
02-25-2016, 11:26 AM
You're still on this crap? This is the stupidest line of discussion you've ever done.

I'm just curious, but what makes it stupid?

Gunny
02-25-2016, 11:27 AM

What are you talking about? My first post in this thread doesn't rate a "still". Stupid is people sitting around doing nothing while a dipshit uses the Constitution to wipe his ass. And silence is consent. So who exactly is stupid?

Go take your Midol, huh?

Perianne
02-25-2016, 12:11 PM
You two quit fighting.

I want some discussion on what might happen IF Trump were assassinated. How do you think things would go? If you think about it, it is intriguing.

glockmail
02-25-2016, 12:23 PM
I'm just curious, but what makes it stupid? Thinking that if The Obama was assassinated would be a good thing is stupid. It would be the worst thing that could possibly happen, because the POS would become a martyr. Then, anyone speaking against his shitty policies would be seen as siding with his killer.

No, I want this POS to be alive while the next POTUS disassembles his policies one-by-one.

Perianne
02-25-2016, 12:24 PM
Thinking that if The Obama was assassinated would be a good thing is stupid. It would be the worst thing that could possibly happen, because the POS would become a martyr. Then, anyone speaking against his shitty policies would be seen as siding with his killer.

No, I want this POS to be alive while the next POTUS disassembles his policies one-by-one.

And on the Republican side, would whoever embraces Trump's policies become the favorite?

glockmail
02-25-2016, 12:25 PM
What are you talking about? My first post in this thread doesn't rate a "still". Stupid is people sitting around doing nothing while a dipshit uses the Constitution to wipe his ass. And silence is consent. So who exactly is stupid?

Go take your Midol, huh?

Your post in the forum does. The last time I called you out on it you pretended that I didn't.

No reason to go all sexist on me now Gunny. :laugh:

glockmail
02-25-2016, 12:26 PM
And on the Republican side, would whoever embraces Trump's policies become the favorite?
Likely not, since he's far from a media darling, Darling. :coffee:

Gunny
02-25-2016, 12:26 PM
You two quit fighting.

I want some discussion on what might happen IF Trump were assassinated. How do you think things would go? If you think about it, it is intriguing.

If you call this a fight between me and Glock, all I can say is you haven't been around.

Nothing intriguing about Trump being assassinated. He's a nobody and would be just a dead nobody. Which is, as far as I can tell, what this is all about. He wants to be somebody. Not satisfied with who and what he is. He wants more and he's willing to buy it with cash, no matter the cost. No matter the cost to his bank account, nor to this Nation.

Perianne
02-25-2016, 12:27 PM
Likely not, since he's far from a media darling, Darling. :coffee:

Like you said, Trump could become a martyr.

Perianne
02-25-2016, 12:29 PM
If you call this a fight between me and Glock, all I can say is you haven't been around.

Nothing intriguing about Trump being assassinated. He's a nobody and would be just a dead nobody. Which is, as far as I can tell, what this is all about. He wants to be somebody. Not satisfied with who and what he is. He wants more and he's willing to buy it with cash, no matter the cost. No matter the cost to his bank account, nor to this Nation.

Gunny, in what way could you say that Trump is a nobody? He is atop the Republican pyramid right now. You may not like him, but he is someone significant.

glockmail
02-25-2016, 12:31 PM
Like you said, Trump could become a martyr. You misunderstood me then.

glockmail
02-25-2016, 12:33 PM

This isn't a fight Gunny. We just disagree. Not the first time, and won't be the last. :beer:

Perianne
02-25-2016, 12:33 PM
Thinking that if The Obama was assassinated would be a good thing is stupid. It would be the worst thing that could possibly happen, because the POS would become a martyr. Then, anyone speaking against his shitty policies would be seen as siding with his killer.

Like you said, Trump could become a martyr.

You misunderstood me then.

Please explain, sir.

Perianne
02-25-2016, 12:35 PM
This isn't a fight Gunny. We just disagree. Not the first time, and won't be the last. :beer:

Good. I hate to have to get between two tough guys. It makes the mean in me come out. After all, I am a Navy Seal. Or Ranger. I can't remember now. I just remember being SOF.

:)

Gunny
02-25-2016, 12:40 PM
Gunny, in what way could you say that Trump is a nobody? He is atop the Republican pyramid right now. You may not like him, but he is someone significant.

You say that like be atop the Republican pyramid is enviable. I'd be ashamed to be there, and I'd be ashamed to get there the way he has. He's purchasing a presidency with cash. He's making promises he can't and probably won't even try to keep. It's all about winning to him. Once he wins, he moves on. He's going to be four years and out at best, and THE best reason for the Dems to load up and put a Dem in office in 2020.

Sure, he's significant because his money has bought it for him. Not in a good way.

glockmail
02-25-2016, 12:40 PM
Good. I hate to have to get between two tough guys. It makes the mean in me come out. After all, I am a Navy Seal. Or Ranger. I can't remember now. I just remember being SOF.

:)

I've never thought of myself as a tough guy. I'll stand up for myself, sure, but I can't stand bullies, so don't try to be one.

Shit, I was bullied badly as a kid. I always got the best on them though. I figured out very early the way to beat them is to choose a contact that they are weak at and I'm strong at. Bullies are weak in the mind, so mind games it is...

Elessar
02-25-2016, 12:42 PM
Bad move and bad taste to suggest such an act against anyone, especially a sitting pResdient, no
matter how inept.

Same feeling from me when a candidate is referenced in the same manner.

Some thoughts are best held close to the vest, no matter who you are or what they are.

glockmail
02-25-2016, 12:43 PM
You say that like be atop the Republican pyramid is enviable. I'd be ashamed to be there, and I'd be ashamed to get there the way he has. He's purchasing a presidency with cash. He's making promises he can't and probably won't even try to keep. It's all about winning to him. Once he wins, he moves on. He's going to be four years and out at best, and THE best reason for the Dems to load up and put a Dem in office in 2020.

Sure, he's significant because his money has bought it for him. Not in a good way.
You're too much of an idealist Gunny, followed by defeatism. Your perfect candidate isn't going to win, so start thinking of a way to make that work instead of the whoa is me crap.

Perianne
02-25-2016, 12:45 PM
I've never thought of myself as a tough guy. I'll stand up for myself, sure, but I can't stand bullies, so don't try to be one.

Shit, I was bullied badly as a kid. I always got the best on them though. I figured out very early the way to beat them is to choose a contact that they are weak at and I'm strong at. Bullies are weak in the mind, so mind games it is...

I am sorry you were bullied, glockmail. I was bullied too as a child. Then around fourth grade I got curves and it all pretty much ended. It's odd how it works that way.

Elessar
02-25-2016, 12:49 PM
I am sorry you were bullied, glockmail. I was bullied too as a child. Then around fourth grade I got curves and it all pretty much ended. It's odd how it works that way.

Yeah, I was too...but did not grow curves!:laugh:

I grew muscle and meanness - only used it when shoved too far.

Gunny
02-25-2016, 12:49 PM
You're too much of an idealist Gunny, followed by defeatism. Your perfect candidate isn't going to win, so start thinking of a way to make that work instead of the whoa is me crap.

Got news for you, Screwy the Squirrel .. you and I have said the EXACT same thing from the beginning. Only YOU can figure out how to turn it into a fight. I'm a realist, not a defeatist. Why I quit bothering to waste my time fighting with you.

I'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee. In the meantime, he's a blowhard, a bully and a piece of sh*t and if he drops dead a minute ago I won't miss him.

But you have to ask yourself just how desperate is THAT? Just to keep a commie and a criminal out of office I'm willing to vote for a piece of crap who won't be able to deliver on a thing he says and has done nothing but destroy the GOP? Is there some point in time Mr Tough Guy is going to actually take on the left? Or hasn't he beat up the right enough yet?

glockmail
02-25-2016, 12:56 PM

Don't be sorry about that as I'm not. As I said earlier, I always got the best of them.

I hope that you didn't get bullied by boys. Getting a nice set of curves wouldn't stop the girls from bullying you. In fact it might make them more desperate to try to hurt you.

glockmail
02-25-2016, 01:00 PM
Got news for you, Screwy the Squirrel .. you and I have said the EXACT same thing from the beginning. Only YOU can figure out how to turn it into a fight. I'm a realist, not a defeatist. Why I quit bothering to waste my time fighting with you.

I'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee. In the meantime, he's a blowhard, a bully and a piece of sh*t and if he drops dead a minute ago I won't miss him.

But you have to ask yourself just how desperate is THAT? Just to keep a commie and a criminal out of office I'm willing to vote for a piece of crap who won't be able to deliver on a thing he says and has done nothing but destroy the GOP? Is there some point in time Mr Tough Guy is going to actually take on the left? Or hasn't he beat up the right enough yet?

As I said earlier Gunny the Gonad, I'm not fighting with you. I'm not guessing at what kind of policies Trump has either. You don't get to be a success at business unless you make promises and follow through, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he'll continue to do that in his new role.

Am I a Trump fan? No I'd like to see Cruz win. But I'm not going to make up shit about the guy like you're trying to do.

Perianne
02-25-2016, 01:11 PM
Don't be sorry about that as I'm not. As I said earlier, I always got the best of them.

I hope that you didn't get bullied by boys. Getting a nice set of curves wouldn't stop the girls from bullying you. In fact it might make them more desperate to try to hurt you.

In case you didn't know, my mother's second marriage was to a person of dark skin. I got harassed and bullied about that.

The leaders of the neighborhood were boys; they set the tone. Once they started noticing I had curves, the tone changed, especially since I was the only girl in my class who was not as straight as a pencil.

Perianne
02-25-2016, 01:13 PM
As I said earlier Gunny the Gonad, I'm not fighting with you. I'm not guessing at what kind of policies Trump has either. You don't get to be a success at business unless you make promises and follow through, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he'll continue to do that in his new role.

Am I a Trump fan? No I'd like to see Cruz win. But I'm not going to make up shit about the guy like you're trying to do.

lol, more insults by comparing people to genitals. I wonder why people do that? hahahaha

(not laughing at you, glockmail. It has been a continuing amusement of mine)

glockmail
02-25-2016, 01:29 PM
In case you didn't know, my mother's second marriage was to a person of dark skin. I got harassed and bullied about that.

The leaders of the neighborhood were boys; they set the tone. Once they started noticing I had curves, the tone changed, especially since I was the only girl in my class who was not as straight as a pencil.

We didn't have a lot of blacks in my high school, only three families out of a senior class of about 2000. I was friends with one as we ran track together. His brother was a year older and a great athlete, and everyone loved the guy.

I never bullied girls, but did get bullied by one. Her brother's nickname was "Barnes" so that's what I called her, along with several classmates. I didn't think it bothered her until she confronted me in the hallway, greeting me with a massive kick from behind to the my upper thigh. I kept far from her after that. :laugh:

glockmail
02-25-2016, 01:31 PM
lol, more insults by comparing people to genitals. I wonder why people do that? hahahaha

(not laughing at you, glockmail. It has been a continuing amusement of mine)

It was just the first insensitive word that I thought of that started with G. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-25-2016, 04:13 PM

Wait, so my saying I'd like to distance myself from such discussions is me freaking out? Gotcha. Your idea of freaking out is vastly different from mine, then.

Abbey Marie
02-25-2016, 04:14 PM

Lol, you got that right.

:laugh2:

Jeff
02-25-2016, 05:19 PM
Funny how when people realize they can't beat him legally well than lets talk about assassination, Yup and as the election gets closer and Trump gets on stage with his ol ornery self and rips Hillary to little pieces there will be more talk about his assassination, just a bunch of losers that aren't getting their way.

Gunny
02-25-2016, 08:01 PM
Wait, so my saying I'd like to distance myself from such discussions is me freaking out? Gotcha. Your idea of freaking out is vastly different from mine, then.

Nah. Wasn't even thinking about you, Abs. This goes back years. Just to be clear, I'm not for assassinating anyone. I DO however think Obama is unqualified to be President and I believe the last 7 years have proven me correct. How he gets put out of office is irrelevant to me.

I feel the exact same about Trump. He's not qualified to hold the position and we are the ones that will pay for it in the long run.

A comment that I am surprised no one has killed Obama yet is simply that. I'm surprised no one has. It's nothing more than an observation. IMO, he should never have been elected, and should have been impeached by now. That no one's take the short cut when far better men have been assassinated for far less is just that .. an observation.

I'd rather beat him at a game of basketball and listen to his excuses at being humiliated on the court by a white dude than kill him.

Point is, the second anyone mentions assassination everyone trips over it. Like it's some special word. It's just a probability the same as any other. I just don't consider it a taboo topic.

Kathianne
02-25-2016, 08:58 PM

My feelings exactly. Douhat was wrong, but those going on about assassinating anyone are just as wrong. I don't like Obama or Trump, plus a few other, still wouldn't ever think about that alternative.

Gunny
02-25-2016, 09:23 PM
My feelings exactly. Douhat was wrong, but those going on about assassinating anyone are just as wrong. I don't like Obama or Trump, plus a few other, still wouldn't ever think about that alternative.

It really isn't about assassinating anyone. It's a topic like any other. In this case, it seems more of a "what if" topic. What if you wake up and the sky is pink? It's just a question pulled out of nowhere.

No one seems to be bent out of shape that OBL was assassinated. What makes him different? In thruth, he did less to hurt the US than Obama has. Obama doesn't even obey the law. Neither does Billary. But it's okay because they're American and OBL was a raghead?

I don't think so. Billary should be in prison and Obama should be impeached and forced to resign. We have legal means to keep these idiots out of office and they should be used. And if someone wishes they were dead, big deal. I just want them gone. I don't care how.

glockmail
02-26-2016, 09:02 AM

I don't think so. Billary should be in prison and Obama should be impeached and forced to resign. We have legal means to keep these idiots out of office and they should be used. And if someone wishes they were dead, big deal. I just want them gone. I don't care how.

The impeachment process is the most underused process in American politics. It doesn't work against Democrats because as long as they have enough votes to stop it they vote lock-step in unison. Right or wrong means nothing to them; it's Party above everything.

An no one has the balls to impeach the Affirmative Action president.

And, as I stated earlier, assassination of The Obama would be the worst thing that could ever happen to this country because of the long term implications. That would basically ensure the election of Democrat presidents for the next 100 years.

Gunny
02-26-2016, 09:22 AM
The impeachment process is the most underused process in American politics. It doesn't work against Democrats because as long as they have enough votes to stop it they vote lock-step in unison. Right or wrong means nothing to them; it's Party above everything.

An no one has the balls to impeach the Affirmative Action president.

And, as I stated earlier, assassination of The Obama would be the worst thing that could ever happen to this country because of the long term implications. That would basically ensure the election of Democrat presidents for the next 100 years.

I don't disagree. I honestly believe Obama is alive solely because of the long term implications. My comment is based on the fact that most people don't think about those long term implications. They act impulsively and do stupid sh*t.

Every time some jackass uses a firearm to go whacko we are under siege.

What I find intriguing is using the word assassination. Why is it it's an assassination if it's some dumbass politician as if the ord holds more weight than if you shoot your neighbor which is just murder? The word comes up time and again and a lot of people won't even touch it. It's just a word, and an act, IMO.

Back to Trump. All that killing Trump would do is most likely put the commie or the criminal in office. Otherwise,, the entire premise of the thread is throwing sh*t against the wall to see what sticks. The GOP would have to REALLY get its sh*t together to overcome that, and last I checked, they can't even control their own party. The fact that Trump is the GOP candidate is alone proof of that.

If he was killed now, it wouldn't mean much more than a speed bump. He'd be forgotten by next week as an also-ran. The MSM and left in general would spend the next three months blaming the right for his death because we all love our guns, and they'd roll right into the White House on some baloney about it.

Perianne
02-26-2016, 11:41 PM
And the liberal leftists/RNC establishment's attacks on the "undesirable" candidates continue.

This if from Lindsey Graham:

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you," the former presidential candidate said at the Washington Press Club Foundation's 72nd Congressional Dinner, referencing the Texas senator's unpopular reputation on Capitol Hill.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/26/politics/lindsey-graham-ted-cruz-dinner/

revelarts
02-27-2016, 12:14 AM

Bad move and bad taste to suggest such an act against anyone, especially a sitting pResdient, no
matter how inept.
Same feeling from me when a candidate is referenced in the same manner.
Some thoughts are best held close to the vest, no matter who you are or what they are.
agreed.

And I agree with the 1st part of glockmail's statement to, "Thinking that if The Obama was assassinated would be a good thing is stupid."
... Not to mention wrong.
Some people have sunk low on here but it's not America.

revelarts
02-27-2016, 12:15 AM
thread reminds me of this story.

"A Tacoma seventh grader faced federal interrogation at school for what he posted on his Facebook page. His mom said it all happened without her knowledge or permission.
Timi Robertson said she had just finished lunch with a friend Friday when she got a phone call from her son's school.
"I answered it, and it's the school security guard who's giving me a heads up that the Secret Service is here with the Tacoma Police Department and they have Vito and they're talking to him," Robertson said.
After Osama bin Laden was killed, 13-year-old Vito LaPinta posted an update to his Facebook status that got the Feds attention.
"I was saying how Osama was dead and for Obama to be careful because there could be suicide bombers," says LaPinta.
A week later, while Vito was in his fourth period class, he was called in to the principal's office.
"A man walked in with a suit and glasses and he said he was part of the Secret Service," LaPinta said. "He told me it was because of a post I made that indicated I was a threat toward the President."
The Tacoma school district acknowledged a Secret Service agent questioned Vito and that it was a security guard who called Vito's mom because the principal was on another call. The school district said they didn’t wait for Vito’s mother to get there because they thought she didn't take the phone call seriously.
"That's a blatant lie," Robertson said.
The teen’s mom says she rushed to Truman Middle School immediately and arrived to discover her son had already been questioned for half an hour.
"I just about lost it," she said. "My 13 year-old son is supposed to be safe and secure in his classroom and he's being interrogated without my knowledge or consent privately."
The seventh grader said that once his mom showed up, the agent finished the interview and told him he was not in any trouble. Now he's more careful about what he posts online.
His mother says she isn't financially able to take legal action but hopes her family's story raises awareness about the treatment she said her son endured.
The Seattle branch of the Secret Service did not respond to requests for comment."

Black Diamond
02-27-2016, 12:16 AM
agreed.

And I agree with the 1st part of glockmail's statement to, "Thinking that if The Obama was assassinated would be a good thing is stupid."
... Not to mention wrong.
Some people have sunk low on here but it's not America.

I dont know. America has sunk pretty low

revelarts
02-27-2016, 12:18 AM
I dont know. America has sunk pretty low

I hope not so low that very many, off this board at least, are distressed that someone hasn't shot a president.

Perianne
03-01-2016, 02:41 PM
And another "funny" joke about killing Trump. (The Nightly Show is on Comedy Central)

Deadline Hollywood reports (http://deadline.com/2016/03/donald-trump-larry-wilmore-kkk-david-duke-antonin-scalia-video-1201712015/) that while discussing Donald Trump on his show on Wednesday, “The Nightly Show” host Larry Wilmore shared a twisted fantasy about smothering Donald Trump with a pillow:

“Sorry everyone,” Wilmore said. “I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and I’ll do it — I’ll do it!” he said, then demonstrated. “I could get in trouble for that, actually!” Wilmore added, sheepishly, as the audience laughed.

http://twitchy.com/2016/03/01/larry-wilmore-fantasizes-about-killing-donald-trump-with-antonin-scalias-pillow/