View Full Version : Con Man Trump: I Love The Poorly Educated

tailfins
02-26-2016, 09:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAmpK9s4-QQ

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-26-2016, 09:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAmpK9s4-QQ

Man, that hate must be eating you alive by now. :laugh:
Trump is kicking asses and taking names and people like you are going bonkers! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Of course its actually not Trump truly doing it - its WE THE PEOPLE that are voting to destroy the obama shit that he happily crammed down our throats!
Of which you didnt mind that much it seems to me.

WalMart usually has tissues on sale, check it out. -:laugh::laugh:
Crying in your fruit-loops will do you no good.. :laugh:--Tyr

NightTrain
02-26-2016, 09:21 AM
Talk about taking words out of context! :laugh2:

Shameless.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-26-2016, 09:31 AM
Talk about taking words out of context! :laugh2:

Shameless.

From a shameless, muslim loving guy(slave)...:laugh:-Tyr

Gunny
02-26-2016, 09:31 AM
Trump is kicking asses and taking names and people like you are going bonkers! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Of course its actually not Trump truly doing it - its WE THE PEOPLE that are voting to destroy the obama shit that he happily crammed down our throats!

Seeing someone for what they are is hardly going bonkers. Trump is a knee-jerk reaction by those thinking with their little heads instead of their big ones. Mark my words ... in the log run, WE are going to pay for Trump. He's the best weapon the left has against us.

Black Diamond
02-26-2016, 09:38 AM

Crying in your fruit loops. That's classic.

tailfins
02-26-2016, 09:43 AM
Seeing someone for what they are is hardly going bonkers. Trump is a knee-jerk reaction by those thinking with their little heads instead of their big ones. Mark my words ... in the log run, WE are going to pay for Trump. He's the best weapon the left has against us.

Movement conservatives are already saying that if Trump wins the nomination; Job 1 will be saving the US Senate. The expectation of many is that Trump as the nominee will mean President Hillary. A GOP Senate will be the best line of defense against someone like Trump's sister, which either Trump or Clinton would like to see on the Supreme Court.

It's time for conservatives to already think about 2020.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/02/24/ted-cruz-drop-race.-neither-marco-rubio./

Both Rubio and Cruz are ambitious with long political careers ahead of them. Neither will settle for a set of steak knives and neither want the label “quitter” nail-gunned to them in future races.

The Calculus: Trump Beats Clinton. And If Not, So What?
For the record, I think in a Trump vs Hillary match, Trump wins for the same reason he has prevailed thus far (http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2015/12/30/coming-war-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-win-gop/) I think even Democrats are coming to that conclusion. From the perspective of Cruz or Rubio, Trump winning is a plus because a Trump in 2020 is probably orders of magnitude weaker than a Clinton in 2020. Even so, in 2020, should Clinton be president, she will be 73. Given her track record we can anticipate a administration so divisive and overtly criminal that we will pine for the days of Barack Obama.

The Calculus: A Failed Trump Presidency Will Not Attach To the GOP.
There is a meme developing that if Trump wins his failure as president will destroy the GOP. I think this is booshwa. Trump is not really a Republican as virtually everyone in an out of the GOP has noted. He has assembled a coalition of people who are embittered by the status quo, probably more at the economic status quo than the political one, and is turning out previously disengaged voters. I would suspect that a President Trump will face as much resistance from the GOP in Congress as he will from the Democrats. Regardless, both Cruz and Rubio ran against Trump and there is no reason to think that an outlier candidate like Trump will have any real impact on the GOP. Unlike a George W. Bush, whose failures did attach to the GOP, a Trump’s failures, I believe, will be his own.

The Calculus: Rubio and Cruz Will Be Two Term Presidents. That Matters.Unlike Trump, who I think will make Jesse Ventura look like Pericles, it is a solid bet that if either Rubio or Cruz make it to the White House they will follow the pattern no serving for two terms. If either Rubio or Cruz wish to run for the White House again, waiting to 2024 is a non-starter. Who knows what will happen or who will appear on the scene to make that impossible. Both men can carry forth what they have brought to this campaign in 2020. By 2024, no one will know anyone who supported them in 2016. Both could run a primary challenge against the other in 2020 but that will have the look of sour grapes if the incumbent is successful at all.
Summary.
Neither Rubio nor Cruz are in this to “stop Trump.” “Stop Trump” hurts their political careers to the sole benefit of their rival. From a game theory perspective, assuming you believe that winning the presidency is the objective of the campaigns and not burning themselves down to help someone they probably, by this point, neither trust nor respect. Trump winning the nomination is a non-issue. Ted Cruz will still have a Senate seat to rebuild and get ready for 2020. One has to believe that we’ve not seen the last of Rubio either and he will also re-emerge in 2020. The only way either man loses is to quit before the convention. Unfortunately, for the “stop Trump” people this means that Trump will probably be the nominee.

Gunny
02-26-2016, 09:51 AM
Movement conservatives are already saying that if Trump wins the nomination; Job 1 will be saving the US Senate. The expectation is that Trump as the nominee will mean President Hillary. A GOP Senate will be the best line of defense against someone like Trump's sister, which either Trump or Clinton would like to see on the Supreme Court.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/02/24/ted-cruz-drop-race.-neither-marco-rubio./

Not sure on that. Hillary isn't a shoe-in. The problem is, IMO, Trump s a loudmouthed bully and a jerk, and can't back up any of his promises. The left will use that in 2020 to steamroll right into the White House IF Trump wins.

What I actually see is actual conservatives just sitting home. Again. Because the GOP can't come up with a real, viable candidate. In that case, Billary, against all odds, will win. The presidency is there for the taking and the GOP can't get their sh*t together enough to do it.

tailfins
02-26-2016, 09:57 AM
Not sure on that. Hillary isn't a shoe-in. The problem is, IMO, Trump s a loudmouthed bully and a jerk, and can't back up any of his promises. The left will use that in 2020 to steamroll right into the White House IF Trump wins.

What I actually see is actual conservatives just sitting home. Again. Because the GOP can't come up with a real, viable candidate. In that case, Billary, against all odds, will win. The presidency is there for the taking and the GOP can't get their sh*t together enough to do it.

Someone being a loudmouthed bully and a jerk can be overlooked. What can't be overlooked is Trump the confidence man (that term would be con man for the younger crowd). I really liked Rubio's remark that Trump would be selling watches on a street corner in Manhattan if he had not inherited a fortune.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-26-2016, 10:11 AM

If that proves to be true , then we will have egg on our faces.
Life is full of gambles my friend.
There is a damn good and quite compelling reason both the Republican leadership and their ally the Dem leadership are trying to move heaven and earth to destroy Trump!
Perhaps, you may agree that neither one of those two entities has our best interests at heart.
If so, then by default it means that Trump is going to upset their little apple cart--
and I thought we conservatives pretty much agreed that was the path we wanted followed.
I jest bez an old ****ry boy atryin' my bestest to see da lite.
Never claimed perfection my friend but do claim to hold dear my principles and
follow what I think will be best for my family's future.
As I'd fight a raging tiger with a damn goose feather if it would save my family...
Vote your conscience my friend, as shall I..
THAT WAY, WE BOTH MAINTAIN OUR HONOR.. and rightly so.. -Tyr

I jest bez an old ****ry boy atryin' my bestest to see da lite.

^^^^^^ Why did it automatically do that to my word in that sentence??
I spelled the word "country" , as K U N T R Y-- with no ill intent(cursing) as it
was just a play on rural, country-folk speak.
Damn filter, is a bit too sensitive methinks.. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-26-2016, 10:20 AM
Crying in your fruit loops. That's classic.

Sho' fits dat boy to a tee, methinks.....
I think his mirror lies to him every day..- :laugh:-Tyr

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 10:21 AM
The con man is destroying in most polls, even beating Rubio in Florida. He 'lost' in the debate and still won by most folks accounts. Unless he makes a serious fatal mistake, he will be your new nominee. He is winning in almost EVERY group of folks and isn't slowing. It's NOT just "archie bunker" types as I read in an article, but a bit of every group out there.

This is why he gets chosen as who 'won' the debate from just about every major media outlet I can find, as I think a lot of folks have already made up their minds.

Unless someone drops out of the race within a week or so, which I don't see happening.

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 10:26 AM

I think perfectly clear when it comes to things like this. No wool over my eyes here. Why isn't it possible that folks simply like different candidates? Why is it that someone that doesn't agree is somehow thinking wrongly? I see folks liking Carson, Cruz & Rubio and have ZERO issue with that or them.

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 10:28 AM
Movement conservatives are already saying that if Trump wins the nomination; Job 1 will be saving the US Senate. The expectation of many is that Trump as the nominee will mean President Hillary. A GOP Senate will be the best line of defense against someone like Trump's sister, which either Trump or Clinton would like to see on the Supreme Court.

His sister would never get approved so thinking that a president is going to nominate within his family - just not going to happen. There's a HUGE difference between someone stating they think their sister would do a good job, and then actually using the political system to try and push her through a senate that would never approve.

Can you please post REALISTIC folks that are out there stating he will nominate his sister?

Gunny
02-26-2016, 10:46 AM
I think perfectly clear when it comes to things like this. No wool over my eyes here. Why isn't it possible that folks simply like different candidates? Why is it that someone that doesn't agree is somehow thinking wrongly? I see folks liking Carson, Cruz & Rubio and have ZERO issue with that or them.

It's completely possible. I don't take it personally. You come screw my dog I'll take it personally. But let's cut to the chase ..

Of course I think you are thinking just as wrongly as you think I am. I wouldn't have a different opinion otherwise. I have a major issue with big-mouthed bullies and always have. Got a dad I haven't spoken to in 30 years that fits that bill.

I've said this before ... like who you want. But you don't see things clearly. No offense. I can agree to disagree. Trump is a short term and a long term disaster. He's turned these so-called debates into leftwingnut name-fests, and if he's elected, the Dems are a shoe in in 2020. If I wanted to be a Dem I'd sign up as one. I damned sure don't want someone representing me acting like one. He's done nothing but buy the media to smear anyone he thinks is a threat. Sounds rather Conton-esque to me.

Why do you think the left has left him alone? He's doing their job for them. He's made a wreck out of the GOP. They're a joke.

I can see his appeal. But I'm not swayed by emotion. People that are angry and let it control their minds are the easiest to defeat. If by some miracle he wins the Presidency, I'm STILL not going to like him and I'll be all over his ass.

Think about this though ... if I was to cave and start cheerleading for him, what would you think of me? That I was a wuss and got along to get along? I haven't been wrong yet on these GOP presidential disasters. But it's win-win for me. If I am wrong, so be it. I'll get what I want. If he turns out to be the biggest f*ckup in history besides Caligula or Nero, I'm right. I'd personally rather be wrong.

But I'm not.

Kathianne
02-26-2016, 10:56 AM

I don't understand how anyone would think that my opinion of your choice means that I have an issue with you-it's with your candidate. I liked you and many other Trump supporters before you became that, I still like you all-well most of you at least. ;)

What has confounded me, compelled me to post example, upon example, are his contradictions, flip flops, then flops flipped over and over again. Since many of those here I've been familiar with for over a decade now, I'm surprised they can overlook/dismiss things like entitlements, shrinking government, abortions, crony politics, etc. I don't get it. Again though, hasn't a thing to do with my liking or not liking posters.

While I have for the most part given up on pointing out the concerns I have, one more from the liberal leaning National Review:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/431966/finally-rubio-and-cruz-are-discussing-trumps-record

1. Trump University.

2. Trump claims he can’t find Americans willing to do the work.

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 11:02 AM
Of course I think you are thinking just as wrongly as you think I am.

Not really true. I liked just about every candidate that was offered this year. While I have a preference, I don't think you are wrong if you like one of the other candidates. I know Abbey was in support of Carson there for awhile, and now Rubio. I've seen some support Carson and Fiorina more towards the beginning of the campaigns. I never thought anyone was 'wrong' really, nor did I try and make it sound as if they weren't thinking reasonably, or incapable of doing so.

pete311
02-26-2016, 11:04 AM
What has confounded me, compelled me to post example, upon example, are his contradictions, flip flops, then flops flipped over and over again. Since many of those here I've been familiar with for over a decade now, I'm surprised they can overlook/dismiss things like entitlements, shrinking government, abortions, crony politics, etc. I don't get it. Again though, hasn't a thing to do with my liking or not liking posters.

Trump is running on emotion. Republicans are mad. And how many times do mad people make good decisions? Almost never. People's mental defensive mechanisms will always find a way to rationalize their emotional choices even when they are clearly insanely poor.

NightTrain
02-26-2016, 11:06 AM
Trump is running on emotion. Republicans are mad. And how many times do mad people make good decisions? Almost never. People's mental defensive mechanisms will always find a way to rationalize their emotional choices even when they are clearly insanely poor.

After Pearl Harbor, the whole country was pretty pissed. That worked out pretty well.

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 11:07 AM
I don't understand how anyone would think that my opinion of your choice means that I have an issue with you-it's with your candidate.

Then apparently you haven't been reading. If someone writes "Trump supporters are archie bunker types" - that reflects on me. If someone says "Trump supporters think with their little head" - that reflects on me. Some have a harder time addressing issues, and have no trouble knocking Trump supporters.

An opinion of my choice would be going after the candidate or the issues - NOT - the supporters and their brains. This has happened a LOT on this forum alone.

I could say that I don't get why Rubio is suddenly getting attention. I could also write 'I don't understand why so many retards are jumping on board....". You don't see one of them being perhaps dismissive or insulting towards those supporting Rubio? Its EXTREMELY easy to make posts about our candidates without having to resort to ,,,"supporters...". In fact, I don't think I've stated a single thing this entire election season about any GOP "supporters", so it's possible.

pete311
02-26-2016, 11:10 AM
After Pearl Harbor, the whole country was pretty pissed. That worked out pretty well.

Yeah we ended up putting tens of thousands of japanese americans into detention camps. Real bright spot in history. I also would be careful attributing WW2 success because we were "pissed".

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 11:10 AM

There are folks angry that Trump is doing so well. They will need to deal with this. What I do know, is that record numbers are coming out to the polls, so so much for folks telling us that he can't win, because folks will stay home. Then we were told he couldn't get the hispanic, black & women votes. Well, he's getting them, and much more. In just about every category where folks state he will fail, he is winning.

revelarts
02-26-2016, 11:26 AM
I don't understand how anyone would think that my opinion of your choice means that I have an issue with you-it's with your candidate. I liked you and many other Trump supporters before you became that, I still like you all-well most of you at least. ;)

While I have for the most part given up on pointing out the concerns I have, one more from the liberal leaning National Review:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/431966/finally-rubio-and-cruz-are-discussing-trumps-record

It seems to me that EVERY year Emotion wins over rational thinking, principals and the constitution.

Obama ran on "hope" and "Change".
Trump is running on "Fear" and "Anger"

flip flops don't matter, not being a real conservative doesn't matter, personal morals don't matter, reality doesn't matter.
Feed the emotional beast side of people with the right words and confident demeanor and u make a freakin' SALE/Vote.

done. walk out of the voting booth with a smile.

buyers remorse comes later.
no refunds on this purchase though. no warranties and terms subject to change.

Gunny
02-26-2016, 11:32 AM
Then apparently you haven't been reading. If someone writes "Trump supporters are archie bunker types" - that reflects on me. If someone says "Trump supporters think with their little head" - that reflects on me. Some have a harder time addressing issues, and have no trouble knocking Trump supporters.

An opinion of my choice would be going after the candidate or the issues - NOT - the supporters and their brains. This has happened a LOT on this forum alone.

I could say that I don't get why Rubio is suddenly getting attention. I could also write 'I don't understand why so many retards are jumping on board....". You don't see one of them being perhaps dismissive or insulting towards those supporting Rubio? Its EXTREMELY easy to make posts about our candidates without having to resort to ,,,"supporters...". In fact, I don't think I've stated a single thing this entire election season about any GOP "supporters", so it's possible.

One could only hope they were Archie Bunker types. I liked Archie.

The issue is If you see me disagreeing with you as knocking Trump supporters, there's not much I can do about it. I take people for who and what they are, and I don't expect perfection from them any more than they should expect it from me. I doubt you would like my fire engine red 1 ton pickup, but I do. Probably wouldn't fit in my Wranglers and boots either. I accept people for who and what they are.

We're all different and we all see things differently. Some of us are good at some things and some are good at others. I don't discount others' opinions because they're different. You seem to always want to not mention the fact I served 21 years so YOU could have your right to vote. I served the Constitution of the US and the ideals that made it what it is. What I see is that the entire premise is antiquated anymore.

I want a President that represents THAT. Not a big mouthed bully who can afford to buy the Presidency.

And if you think this board is bad, I'd suggest you rethink. Take a look at your old board. There're maybe 3-4 of us that can't stand Trump here. Hardly makes us "worse". It's a difference of opinion.

And if you cut it down to brass tacks, people who support someone I don't are wrong, IMO, on THAT topic. Same as you think I am wrong. Goes both ways.

This is just more BS. Choose Trump or you get the criminal or the commie. I can see the appeal to Trump the same as I can see why people just say f*ck it and don't vote. I resent being forced to choose between morons and and idiots. How about we get someone to vote FOR instead of always voting AGAINST?

And yeah, this is the part where you don't see clearly. Your candidate has torn up the GOP and conservatives are going to stay home. The endgame is the Dems get another win, and Obama's so-called legacy gets continuation. I've said from the beginning I want to win. We've got too much to lose if we don't.

NightTrain
02-26-2016, 11:38 AM
Yeah we ended up putting tens of thousands of japanese americans into detention camps. Real bright spot in history.
It worked out quite well though, despite that, wouldn't you agree?

I also would be careful attributing WW2 success because we were "pissed".

I see. We won because we were overjoyed at being suckerpunched, yeah?

pete311
02-26-2016, 11:41 AM
It worked out quite well though, despite that, wouldn't you agree?

I see. We won because we were overjoyed at being suckerpunched, yeah?

I wouldn't say it worked out well. Millions of people died in WW2. We won at great cost.

We were pissed after 9/11 and it got us into 2 never ending wars.

Gunny
02-26-2016, 11:51 AM
I wouldn't say it worked out well. Millions of people died in WW2. We won at great cost.

And why is THAT, exactly? Because we sat on our asses with out heads in the sand and pretended evil didn't exist. Put blame where it belongs. Being proactive could have cut those price tags in half. We let it go, just like we are now, until it cost us 10x what it would have had we just slammed the door from the get-go.

And what are we doing now? Nothing. While ISIS has become a hydra. Because idiot Obama pulled us out of Iraq. It's going to cost us 10x at least what it would have had we shut them down up front.

We ignored WWII for a good 8 years. It happened anyway.

Millions of people died needlessly because of ostriches who stuck their heads in the sand and pretended it wasn't happening.

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 11:56 AM
One could only hope they were Archie Bunker types. I liked Archie.

The issue is If you see me disagreeing with you as knocking Trump supporters, there's not much I can do about it. I take people for who and what they are, and I don't expect perfection from them any more than they should expect it from me. I doubt you would like my fire engine red 1 ton pickup, but I do. Probably wouldn't fit in my Wranglers and boots either. I accept people for who and what they are.

We're all different and we all see things differently. Some of us are good at some things and some are good at others. I don't discount others' opinions because they're different. You seem to always want to not mention the fact I served 21 years so YOU could have your right to vote. I served the Constitution of the US and the ideals that made it what it is. What I see is that the entire premise is antiquated anymore.

I want a President that represents THAT. Not a big mouthed bully who can afford to buy the Presidency.

And if you think this board is bad, I'd suggest you rethink. Take a look at your old board. There're maybe 3-4 of us that can't stand Trump here. Hardly makes us "worse". It's a difference of opinion.

And if you cut it down to brass tacks, people who support someone I don't are wrong, IMO, on THAT topic. Same as you think I am wrong. Goes both ways.

This is just more BS. Choose Trump or you get the criminal or the commie. I can see the appeal to Trump the same as I can see why people just say f*ck it and don't vote. I resent being forced to choose between morons and and idiots. How about we get someone to vote FOR instead of always voting AGAINST?

And yeah, this is the part where you don't see clearly. Your candidate has torn up the GOP and conservatives are going to stay home. The endgame is the Dems get another win, and Obama's so-called legacy gets continuation. I've said from the beginning I want to win. We've got too much to lose if we don't.

Not much you can do about it? How about attacking the man, the ideas and stances, and not those of us here for who we support? LOL I don't care for your explanations, nor do I even care that you detest Trump. I honestly couldn't care less, and that's the truth. The ONLY time I address these things are when me, as a supporter, are somehow condemned or told I'm not as bright as others because I support Trump. You can mention all of those things above from now until eternity and it wouldn't bother me at all.

*** I was just going to make a few insults about "supporters" of other candidates, to make a point, but I don't see the point.

This isn't about someone not liking or disagreeing, but how things are written and a select bunch of us being told we aren't as smart as others because we are Trump supporters.

Again, I've spoken of the candidate on tons of subjects, and not once have I made fun of, attacked or did anything to those supporting a different gop candidate. I just don't see why supporters even come into play, unless someone WANTS to mock them in some fashion because they support him.

If folks are seriously claiming that they are unable to make a post about Trump without covering the supporters of his that just don't get it like they do, then I guess I'm just confused is all.

I couldn't care less about who you vote for. I couldn't care less that you hate Trump. I couldn't care less that you voice that here on the board. I simply could not care less about what others think of or say about Trump. I think some have a hard time reading that. I simply have trouble with those who condemn/mock his supporters, of which I am one. - Please re-read this, as it does make sense. AGAIN, couldn't care less that you hate Trump. My issue is with MYSELF and the words aimed at me. If not about me, when I "am" one of his supporters, then color me more confused.

NightTrain
02-26-2016, 12:05 PM

Of course you wouldn't. That would require logic, something you liberals are sorely lacking.

We beat the snot out of Germany, Italy and Japan. Crushed them.

They haven't been any trouble ever since. It was a complete success.

The key was that we didn't have a bunch of commie protesters running around and limp wristed politicians catering to them for cheap votes. It was an angry, united front and that's what it takes to win wars.

You can thank your hero Obama for creating the shitstorm that engulfs half the world right now - which is what you get when you put a liberal in charge of anything : Unmitigated failure.

revelarts
02-26-2016, 12:10 PM
And why is THAT, exactly? Because we sat on our asses with out heads in the sand and pretended evil didn't exist. Put blame where it belongs. Being proactive could have cut those price tags in half. We let it go, just like we are now, until it cost us 10x what it would have had we just slammed the door from the get-go.

And what are we doing now? Nothing. While ISIS has become a hydra. Because idiot Obama pulled us out of Iraq. It's going to cost us 10x at least what it would have had we shut them down up front.

We ignored WWII for a good 8 years. It happened anyway.

Millions of people died needlessly because of ostriches who stuck their heads in the sand and pretended it wasn't happening.

Here's the thing, not ever problem is a nail that the war hammer can fix.
in fact war has been part of the problem.

the U.S., NATO and even Israel has supported nearly every terrorist group that's risen in the past 40 years at some point. And we've disposed leaders in Iran, Iraq, Libya and want to in Syria. (All scumbag dictators (except Mosedeg) )each time MORE rebels/racial terrorist gain more power and spread.

It's FUN to believe that we can just go in an shoot um all dead. But you've got to have a way to replace the HOLES left. If not worse Crap rises. And has nearly every time. 100 years with a million man American military force occupying the M.E. is not a real solution.

If we want to chest beat instead of really work the problems, that's one thing. OK have fun.
But just sending in the troops ..again... and shooting up those who looks like/might be bad guys today isn't a real fix here. Our whole idea of how to work in the M.E. has to change seems to me.

But somehow that doesn't seem to appeal to some people as much as the "action movie" style foreign policy.

Gunny
02-26-2016, 12:34 PM
Not much you can do about it? How about attacking the man, the ideas and stances, and not those of us here for who we support? LOL I don't care for your explanations, nor do I even care that you detest Trump. I honestly couldn't care less, and that's the truth. The ONLY time I address these things are when me, as a supporter, are somehow condemned or told I'm not as bright as others because I support Trump. You can mention all of those things above from now until eternity and it wouldn't bother me at all.

*** I was just going to make a few insults about "supporters" of other candidates, to make a point, but I don't see the point.

This isn't about someone not liking or disagreeing, but how things are written and a select bunch of us being told we aren't as smart as others because we are Trump supporters.

Again, I've spoken of the candidate on tons of subjects, and not once have I made fun of, attacked or did anything to those supporting a different gop candidate. I just don't see why supporters even come into play, unless someone WANTS to mock them in some fashion because they support him.

If folks are seriously claiming that they are unable to make a post about Trump without covering the supporters of his that just don't get it like they do, then I guess I'm just confused is all.

I couldn't care less about who you vote for. I couldn't care less that you hate Trump. I couldn't care less that you voice that here on the board. I simply could not care less about what others think of or say about Trump. I think some have a hard time reading that. I simply have trouble with those who condemn/mock his supporters, of which I am one. - Please re-read this, as it does make sense. AGAIN, couldn't care less that you hate Trump. My issue is with MYSELF and the words aimed at me. If not about me, when I "am" one of his supporters, then color me more confused.

The fact is, if I attack Trump, I'm attacking his supporters. That's how you take it. You can't divorce one from the other. Obviously, if I can't stand Trump, I think those that support him are wrong. Simple math. I think it's some serious BS that someone not liking Trump has consistently been turned into "we don't like the supporters". That's a sidestep and it's bullshit.

And sure you've made fun of others and/or attacked them. You've gone after me for the past 8 months because I don't like your boy. You've insulted me, and questioned my intelligence and backed it up with nothing but losing poll numbers. You've continually made this personal by taking offense when I attack Trump. You're willing to use the math in one direction, but not the other.

I don't agree with a lot of people about a lot of things and I doubt y'all agree with me about a lot of things. This is no different. Tyr and I disagree and we just let it go. Same with FJ, NT, Abs and Kathianne. They don't hesitate to tell me what they think. I respect their right to their opinion. Doesn't mean I think they're right.

Same goes for you. You like Trump, so be it. I don't. What I'm not going to do is have this same pissing contest for the next 6 months. I may have come off wrong in your opinion giving you shit about the Trump threads, but from MY POV, I just get tired of the same shit. THAT is MY opinion. Barring a reformation miracle from Heaven that turns him into a real person, I ain't going to like Trump and I ain't backing down.

The only person left on the stage who would actually be a good President for the right reasons is Ben Carson. The rest are self-serving political schmucks. But I don't take it personally that no one can see that.

Gunny
02-26-2016, 12:40 PM
Here's the thing, not ever problem is a nail that the war hammer can fix.
in fact war has been part of the problem.

the U.S., NATO and even Israel has supported nearly every terrorist group that's risen in the past 40 years at some point. And we've disposed leaders in Iran, Iraq, Libya and want to in Syria. (All scumbag dictators (except Mosedeg) )each time MORE rebels/racial terrorist gain more power and spread.

It's FUN to believe that we can just go in an shoot um all dead. But you've got to have a way to replace the HOLES left. If not worse Crap rises. And has nearly every time. 100 years with a million man American military force occupying the M.E. is not a real solution.

If we want to chest beat instead of really work the problems, that's one thing. OK have fun.
But just sending in the troops ..again... and shooting up those who looks like/might be bad guys today isn't a real fix here. Our whole idea of how to work in the M.E. has to change seems to me.

But somehow that doesn't seem to appeal to some people as much as the "action movie" style foreign policy.

You would be incorrect. The fact is, when we DID go in and kick ass unconditionally, we won, and as NT stated, haven't been a problem since. When we started putting BS, lose-lose conditions on our wars we started losing and haven't come up for air yet.

Fear is a great motivator. I kick your ass, you do it MY way or I kick your ass again. It works.

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 12:53 PM
The fact is, if I attack Trump, I'm attacking his supporters. That's how you take it. You can't divorce one from the other. Obviously, if I can't stand Trump, I think those that support him are wrong. Simple math. I think it's some serious BS that someone not liking Trump has consistently been turned into "we don't like the supporters". That's a sidestep and it's bullshit.

No, it's because YOU SAY IT! Don't say it about the folks you are posting with and then that's the end of it. Now THAT is simple math. No one is editing anyone's posts, the words that folks post are still there. Nothing was misinterpreted. I guess you are just incapable of posting about Trump and the issues, and have to knock the supporters too, and then blame us if we point that out? Fact is, you and others are just pissy because you don't like Trump and he's beating the crap out of whoever it may be that you would prefer. Then you get pissy if you see others happy with him killing the others up until this point. Ain't my fault, but I'll help since you aren't capable or simply cannot understand.

Call it BS if you like but those are the facts. Fine, I get it, you don't like me pointing it out. I'm wrong. I'm cool with that. If I see a post of yours with anything to do with Trump, I will just float on by then so that I don't mistake anything. Better than the fighting.

pete311
02-26-2016, 12:58 PM
Of course you wouldn't. That would require logic, something you liberals are sorely lacking.

We beat the snot out of Germany, Italy and Japan. Crushed them.

They haven't been any trouble ever since. It was a complete success.

The key was that we didn't have a bunch of commie protesters running around and limp wristed politicians catering to them for cheap votes. It was an angry, united front and that's what it takes to win wars.

You can thank your hero Obama for creating the shitstorm that engulfs half the world right now - which is what you get when you put a liberal in charge of anything : Unmitigated failure.

Nope, still not calling 400k american solider deaths a complete success. Maybe you can tell their families that.

Gunny
02-26-2016, 01:16 PM
No, it's because YOU SAY IT! Don't say it about the folks you are posting with and then that's the end of it. Now THAT is simple math. No one is editing anyone's posts, the words that folks post are still there. Nothing was misinterpreted. I guess you are just incapable of posting about Trump and the issues, and have to knock the supporters too, and then blame us if we point that out? Fact is, you and others are just pissy because you don't like Trump and he's beating the crap out of whoever it may be that you would prefer. Then you get pissy if you see others happy with him killing the others up until this point. Ain't my fault, but I'll help since you aren't capable or simply cannot understand.

Call it BS if you like but those are the facts. Fine, I get it, you don't like me pointing it out. I'm wrong. I'm cool with that. If I see a post of yours with anything to do with Trump, I will just float on by then so that I don't mistake anything. Better than the fighting.

So what you're saying is we can't disagree with one another? I honestly don't knock anyone. Might want to add that to the list of "I Don't Think Like You". I don't really expect you to think like me. That would hurt you. :laugh:

I thought we were supposed to be able to express our opinions here? That's a BIG reason I ain't on any of these other twink boards. But I'll repeat, it stands to reason that if I don't like your candidate then I don't agree with you. Simple as THAT. I just don't push it to the personal point when you know as well as anyone here I can do that oh so well.

The fact is, you just want to fight, and you're taking offense over nothing. I'm not the only one you've done it to. If you want to argue with lefties who actually hate Trump I can give you few sites. I personally really don't care. This presidential race has turned into the same kind of farce the last two were. And like it or not, Trump is center stage in creating that farce. I'm just resigned to voting against the Dems. Again. Not because the GOP has anyone worht a f*ck, but simply because it's better than the criminal or the commie.

tailfins
02-26-2016, 01:23 PM
So what you're saying is we can't disagree with one another? I honestly don't knock anyone. Might want to add that to the list of "I Don't Think Like You". I don't really expect you to think like me. That would hurt you. :laugh:

I thought we were supposed to be able to express our opinions here? That's a BIG reason I ain't on any of these other twink boards. But I'll repeat, it stands to reason that if I don't like your candidate then I don't agree with you. Simple as THAT. I just don't push it to the personal point when you know as well as anyone here I can do that oh so well.

The fact is, you just want to fight, and you're taking offense over nothing. I'm not the only one you've done it to. If you want to argue with lefties who actually hate Trump I can give you few sites. I personally really don't care. This presidential race has turned into the same kind of farce the last two were. And like it or not, Trump is center stage in creating that farce. I'm just resigned to voting against the Dems. Again. Not because the GOP has anyone worht a f*ck, but simply because it's better than the criminal or the commie.
I can just imagine the slogan in November: Vote Trump because unethical is better than illegal.

NightTrain
02-26-2016, 01:34 PM
Nope, still not calling 400k american solider deaths a complete success. Maybe you can tell their families that.

I did lose family members in WWII. My Grandpa was severely wounded on Okinawa. Great Uncle was at Pearl Harbor.

I've known a great many WWII veterans, and guess what the most common trait was?

A deep contempt for liberals like you who undermine support of this country in a time of war. Every single one of them.

They were universally proud of their service and loathed any pussy running around disrupting the war effort.

How does that knowledge sit with you that the Greatest Generation universally despised you and those like you, Petey?

pete311
02-26-2016, 01:36 PM
I did lose family members in WWII. My Grandpa was severely wounded on Okinawa. Great Uncle was at Pearl Harbor.

I've known a great many WWII veterans, and guess what the most common trait was?

A deep contempt for liberals like you who undermine support of this country in a time of war. Every single one of them.

They were universally proud of their service and loathed any pussy running around disrupting the war effort.

How does that knowledge sit with you that the Greatest Generation universally despised you and those like you, Petey?

What does any of this have to do with my objection in calling it a "complete" success?

Bilgerat
02-26-2016, 01:43 PM
I can just imagine the slogan in November: Vote Trump because unethical is better than illegal.

If so, Shrillery's out on BOTH counts :laugh:

pete311
02-26-2016, 01:45 PM

btw, it's ironic you evoke WW2 when your party is about to sign in a strong man facist mussolini like figure.

Abbey Marie
02-26-2016, 01:46 PM

Probably true re: Carson and Cruz. As for Rubio, while I don't know that comments have gone as far as criticizing people for liking him, he has been roundly and regularly ridiculed here.

Bilgerat
02-26-2016, 01:52 PM
btw, it's ironic you evoke WW2 when your party is about to sign in a strong man facist mussolini like figure.

You really need to exercise your demons more, holding back like this will give you ulcers :laugh:

NightTrain
02-26-2016, 02:08 PM
What does any of this have to do with my objection in calling it a "complete" success?

Because it was unequivocally successful in our goals to crush the enemy thoroughly and completely. Unconditional surrender was the goal, it was what we achieved; peaceful nations were the result.

Any one of those veterans from WWII called it a complete success.

Your weak attempts to label it as something less as you moan about the methods getting there don't wash. I know what they thought because I listened to those veterans tell their stories for hours.

Gunny
02-26-2016, 02:08 PM

You have less faith than I, bubba. I want him t prove me wrong. I'll be the first to stand up and get on line if he does.

What I don't like is when someone like Ben Carson who is far and away more qualified than anyone else to be President getting stiffed because he's not a media personality.

Gunny
02-26-2016, 02:10 PM

Great Grandmother's brother died in WWI.

Both grandfathers served in WWII.

Dad and uncle both are Vietnam vets.

I was in the First Gulf War.

My daughter and brother were both in the 2nd Gulf War.

We f*cking represent around these parts. :salute:

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 02:11 PM

I think I was clear. I never said anything about disagreeing. I don't care if anyone thinks like me. I have no problem at all if you wished Trump dead, wouldn't bother me. I've made my point endless times now, you must purposely be ignoring what I'm saying. There is a huge difference between knocking the candidate and knocking those who support him and implying shit about their intelligence. You want to make it sound as if I'm making shit up out of thin air and that what I'm saying is BS. You may not grasp what I'm saying, but it's not BS. You hate the man and are pissed at him winning. You use that anger to be pissy towards Trump supporters in general, from around the nation, insulting them and their intelligence, because you know things better than all of us do. :rolleyes: Either that or you simply don't understand the large brush is hitting many of us.

pete311
02-26-2016, 02:11 PM
Because it was unequivocally successful in our goals to crush the enemy thoroughly and completely.

So death count doesn't matter to you? Say we win the war but 50 million Americans die. Complete success?

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 02:13 PM
Probably true re: Carson and Cruz. As for Rubio, while I don't know that comments have gone as far as criticizing people for liking him, he has been roundly and regularly ridiculed here.

I mean that (especially me) no one is going after his supporters, just because they don't like Rubio. I know for sure I never have, and honestly haven't seen others do so, while I did see him condemned as a candidate. And that's my point, there's a huge difference between criticizing a candidate and criticizing his supporters, just because they support him.

Abbey Marie
02-26-2016, 02:13 PM

I'm curious, are you OK with illegal immigration into the US?

Gunny
02-26-2016, 02:16 PM
I think I was clear. I never said anything about disagreeing. I don't care if anyone thinks like me. I have no problem at all if you wished Trump dead, wouldn't bother me. I've made my point endless times now, you must purposely be ignoring what I'm saying. There is a huge difference between knocking the candidate and knocking those who support him and implying shit about their intelligence. You want to make it sound as if I'm making shit up out of thin air and that what I'm saying is BS. You may not grasp what I'm saying, but it's not BS. You hate the man and are pissed at him winning. You use that anger to be pissy towards Trump supporters in general, from around the nation, insulting them and their intelligence, because you know things better than all of us do. :rolleyes: Either that or you simply don't understand the large brush is hitting many of us.

I'm not ignoring what you say. Disagreeing is not ignoring. Seems to me you are the one overlooking the obvious here ...

You're determined to be offended and have been since 8 months ago. The simple, logical fact you refuse to grasp is anyone that doesn't like Trump is by default questioning your judgement. Simple as that. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to follow the dots.

Now you want to drag in every Trump supporter in the Nation? You're supporting a megalomaniacal moron. Go for it. And yeah, push comes to shove, I DO see more than you or anyone else cheerleading his ass. My ass used to depend on leaders and and I had good ones and bad ones and I can read them BOTH and see just what they're about. It ain't hard. When you don't let being pissed off at the left control your brain anyway.

And I'm not going to be bullied by you nor anyone else the way your candidate has bullied and browbeat any other candidate that has a brain therefore threatening his tenuous hold on purchasing a presidency.

Abbey Marie
02-26-2016, 02:20 PM
I mean that (especially me) no one is going after his supporters, just because they don't like Rubio. I know for sure I never have, and honestly haven't seen others do so, while I did see him condemned as a candidate. And that's my point, there's a huge difference between criticizing a candidate and criticizing his supporters, just because they support him.

Yeah I know, that's why I made the distinction in my reply. But you seemed to include criticizing the candidate, too, unless I misread you. It's possible, there's enough construction dust in my house right now to choke a horse, and it could be affecting the oxygen to the brain, lol!

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 02:22 PM
I'm not ignoring what you say. Disagreeing is not ignoring. Seems to me you are the one overlooking the obvious here ...

You're determined to be offended and have been since 8 months ago. The simple, logical fact you refuse to grasp is anyone that doesn't like Trump is by default questioning your judgement. Simple as that. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to follow the dots.

Now you want to drag in every Trump supporter in the Nation? You're supporting a megalomaniacal moron. Go for it. And yeah, push comes to shove, I DO see more than you or anyone else cheerleading his ass. My ass used to depend on leaders and and I had good ones and bad ones and I can read them BOTH and see just what they're about. It ain't hard. When you don't let being pissed off at the left control your brain anyway.

And I'm not going to be bullied by you nor anyone else the way your candidate has bullied and browbeat any other candidate that has a brain therefore threatening his tenuous hold on purchasing a presidency.

Whatever, we can move along now then. I'm wrong and overlooking things. :) I'll do my best to make sure I don't make the same mistakes again, I hate repeating mistakes!

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 02:25 PM
Yeah I know, that's why I made the distinction in my reply. But you seemed to include criticizing the candidate, too, unless I misread you. It's possible, there's enough construction dust in my house right now to choke a horse, and it could be affecting the oxygen to the brain, lol!

No, no, no! Criticize those bastards all you like!! I have no issue with that of course, they are running for public office. I love arguing over the candidates, because then we can be comfortable in mauling the person we are speaking about without feeling uncomfortable about the conversation. :) I likely worded something wrong that you wrote, as no way in hell I ever think that folks shouldn't be able to criticize the various candidates. And with Trump's history, and his hair, I fully expect that he'll be criticized!!

NightTrain
02-26-2016, 02:30 PM
So death count doesn't matter to you? Say we win the war but 50 million Americans die. Complete success?

Where do you get these ridiculous numbers?

My point is that the Greatest Generation beat fanatical foes in 4 years because they had the balls to do what needed to be done.

Don't you think it's peculiar that the ones running around like you do about death numbers are the very same ones too cowardly to serve and fight? Do you think it's a smokescreen to hide cowardice?

The WWII veterans I listened to all through my childhood certainly thought so. What do you think, Petey? They hit the nail on the head, didn't they?

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 02:36 PM

My point is that the Greatest Generation beat fanatical foes in 4 years because they had the balls to do what needed to be done.

Don't you think it's peculiar that the ones running around like you do about death numbers are the very same ones too cowardly to serve and fight? Do you think it's a smokescreen to hide cowardice?

The WWII veterans I listened to all through my childhood certainly thought so. What do you think, Petey? They hit the nail on the head, didn't they?

Yups, now granted we know that it's more or less a stance of the left, to be anti-war regardless... But I still find it odd that almost every time I hear or see someone whining about war and death, it turns out to be a liberal weenie. Now I'm not saying that deaths are to be ignored, but I also understand that sometimes it's inevitable.

Or we can take what's behind door #2, and have utopia and great elevator music and a perfect world for all of us to live in and be merry together. Oh, and did I mention that the sunni and shia will be behind that door as well, looking for everlasting love.

pete311
02-26-2016, 02:38 PM

I'm trying to show you that death count does matter in the calculation of success.

NightTrain
02-26-2016, 02:48 PM
I'm trying to show you that death count does matter in the calculation of success.

Well, you've failed.

There is no number. Right is right.

Americans back then understood that the enemy had to be crushed completely. None of this bullshit hand-wringing about how the ass-kickings being delivered made the enemy feel.

The wienies back then that tried to disrupt the war effort and divide the country were locked up. That was the correct action.

You liberals protesting gave the enemy aid and comfort. There are laws against that, and IMO they should be used.

With the way America has been infected since the KGB invented modern day liberalism back in the '60s, if we were to be attacked at Pearl Harbor we'd lose the war. You and your kind would see to it and welcome your new German and Japanese masters.

pete311
02-26-2016, 02:54 PM
There is no number. Right is right.

There is no number? So 1 American is left standing. Complete success?

I think you are mistaking my argument. I am not arguing that WW2 was not a just war.

NightTrain
02-26-2016, 02:58 PM
There is no number? So 1 American is left standing. Complete success?

I think you are mistaking my argument. I am not arguing that WW2 was not a just war.

Okay then, Petey, what is the ceiling on casualties?

tailfins
02-26-2016, 03:37 PM
I'm curious, are you OK with illegal immigration into the US?

There's always going to be some. When it starts dragging down wages, then there's a problem. If framed that way, it wouldn't cost Latino votes.

Start accusing the open borders crowd of being in favor of low wages.

pete311
02-26-2016, 03:41 PM
Okay then, Petey, what is the ceiling on casualties?

The concept that casualties affects the notion of success is what is important. The specifics are subjective.

NightTrain
02-26-2016, 03:55 PM
The concept that casualties affects the notion of success is what is important. The specifics are subjective.

Lol, forget I asked. :laugh2:

Gunny
02-26-2016, 04:38 PM
I'm trying to show you that death count does matter in the calculation of success.\\

Only if you name's Mcamara or LBJ. Otherwise success is determined by who owns the field at the end of the day. If you got only one guy left and he owns the field, you win.

pete311
02-26-2016, 05:46 PM
\\

Only if you name's Mcamara or LBJ. Otherwise success is determined by who owns the field at the end of the day. If you got only one guy left and he owns the field, you win.

By definition of course, but I'd not call it a complete success. I'm tired of debating semantics. Apparently you guys don't see there are levels of success. Everything is black and white for you. Losing 5 men is the same at losing 10 million?

tailfins
02-26-2016, 09:33 PM
You have less faith than I, bubba. I want him t prove me wrong. I'll be the first to stand up and get on line if he does.

What I don't like is when someone like Ben Carson who is far and away more qualified than anyone else to be President getting stiffed because he's not a media personality.

Two litmus tests:
1) Defeat Clinton
2) Confirm a reliable conservative to the Supreme Court

I'm not holding my breath for him to make these happen.

Perianne
02-26-2016, 10:28 PM

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/431966/finally-rubio-and-cruz-are-discussing-trumps-record (http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/431966/finally-rubio-and-cruz-are-discussing-trumps-record)

:)

Gunny
02-26-2016, 11:31 PM
By definition of course, but I'd not call it a complete success. I'm tired of debating semantics. Apparently you guys don't see there are levels of success. Everything is black and white for you. Losing 5 men is the same at losing 10 million?

What semantics are being debated? I sure as shit don't play that game, and matter of fact, I hate it. But I'm also good at syntax and can spot semantics a mile off. But here's your black and white ... I am a United States Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant. Fuck 5. You so much as bend one Marine's eyelash on my watch I will make you regret breathing. I'll run over you, stab you 30 times, shoot you in the balls and bury your head in the sand. Then piss on your open wounds. I'll rub pork guts all over your raghead ass just to make you whine some more.

I don't start your damned wars, I just finish them. If you think losing even one man who I sit down to chow with and know his family is acceptable you got another think coming, bubba.

I didn't invent war. I'm just good at it. At least I ain't sitting in mommy's basement telling others how to conduct one when the closest you ever come is some internet video game.

So are we clear? You want an honest argument? Make one. But don't you go accusing those of us who did everything we possibly could to bring everyone home in one piece of your stupid political bullshit.

Gunny
02-27-2016, 08:34 AM
And BTW, I'm on;y this benevolent when I'm in a good mood. :laugh: :slap:

Gunny
02-27-2016, 09:02 AM
Whatever, we can move along now then. I'm wrong and overlooking things. :) I'll do my best to make sure I don't make the same mistakes again, I hate repeating mistakes!

Look in the mirror, bubs. You aren't calling me any less wrong than I think you are. Doesn't mean I hate you and want to throw you off a cliff. I'm already in secret negotiations with Jeff to handle my light work. :laugh:

You're taking this WAY too seriously, but it really isn't fair that we tap dance around each other on the topic like we have been. You think I'm wrong and I think you are. I think we can both agree you're just f-ng wrong. :) Otherwise, it ain't worth arguing about to me.

tailfins
02-27-2016, 03:27 PM
Look in the mirror, bubs. You aren't calling me any less wrong than I think you are. Doesn't mean I hate you and want to throw you off a cliff. I'm already in secret negotiations with Jeff to handle my light work. :laugh:

You're taking this WAY too seriously, but it really isn't fair that we tap dance around each other on the topic like we have been. You think I'm wrong and I think you are. I think we can both agree you're just f-ng wrong. :) Otherwise, it ain't worth arguing about to me.

He's right, Jim. You're letting the rodents annoy you. Remember: They're just toys.

Gunny
02-27-2016, 06:19 PM
He's right, Jim. You're letting the rodents annoy you. Remember: They're just toys.

You SHOULD remember. Rodent, huh? LMAO. I can not get along with Jim all I want. When he takes it for more than it is, I'll worry about it. You on the other hand spend an inordinate amount of time trying to piss people off.

revelarts
02-28-2016, 01:35 PM
We could post the same type of videos about "lo info voters" for Obama.. well wait people have. I have at least others here as well, anyway.

but here are couple interesting ones, imo anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdsf0FDt83I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjPmzw1SbBk

Gunny
02-28-2016, 01:37 PM
We could post the same type of videos about "lo info voters" for Obama.. well wait people have. I have at least others here as well, anyway.

but here are couple interesting ones, imo anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdsf0FDt83I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjPmzw1SbBk

yeah/ you don't rate to wear either t-shirt loser. If I saw you wearing the Texas flag I'd rip it off your ass.

Next dumb loser comment?

revelarts
02-28-2016, 01:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFqW_2G-wqM

revelarts
02-28-2016, 02:48 PM
Democratic voters if they like details of Hillary's Tax plan.
but they are really Trumps tax plan points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsxXty6vEBA&index=7&list=RDWFqW_2G-wqM

Gunny
02-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Democratic voters if they like details of Hillary's Tax plan.
but they are really Trumps tax plan points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsxXty6vEBA&index=7&list=RDWFqW_2G-wqM

So what are you going to do? I don't have a an issue with people not liking Trump. So I'll ask this:

You going to act like a spoiled brat and sit home and allow Billary or Czar Bernie to win? Or just keep calling everyone that doesn't think like you names? Contrary to someone's personal belief, I don't think people are dumber than me because we disagree. There's a difference between insulting others and disagreeing with them.

Point is, I'll be damned if I sit home, crying in my diaper like a little bitch if I can maybe get off my ass and change the outcome. Trump may very well be a walking penis but I'll talking a walking penis over the destruction of the Constitution EVERY day. You want everyone to be perfect according to you and I got news for you ... your idea of perfect ain't even close.

Unless you got some major freakin plan, looks like Trump is the candidate. Going to sit home and not vote? Don't bitch to me or around me if you do. You EARN that right by doing your duty and voting. I don't want to hear any of you whining about exactly what you've earned by doing NOTHING.

tailfins
02-28-2016, 04:27 PM
You SHOULD remember. Rodent, huh? LMAO. I can not get along with Jim all I want. When he takes it for more than it is, I'll worry about it. You on the other hand spend an inordinate amount of time trying to piss people off.

That's the funny thing. I don't TRY to tick people off; it's just how I naturally communicate with people I don't like.

So what are you going to do? I don't have a an issue with people not liking Trump. So I'll ask this:

You going to act like a spoiled brat and sit home and allow Billary or Czar Bernie to win? Or just keep calling everyone that doesn't think like you names? Contrary to someone's personal belief, I don't think people are dumber than me because we disagree. There's a difference between insulting others and disagreeing with them.

Point is, I'll be damned if I sit home, crying in my diaper like a little bitch if I can maybe get off my ass and change the outcome. Trump may very well be a walking penis but I'll talking a walking penis over the destruction of the Constitution EVERY day. You want everyone to be perfect according to you and I got news for you ... your idea of perfect ain't even close.

Unless you got some major freakin plan, looks like Trump is the candidate. Going to sit home and not vote? Don't bitch to me or around me if you do. You EARN that right by doing your duty and voting. I don't want to hear any of you whining about exactly what you've earned by doing NOTHING.

I'm not sitting home, but will likely vote third party for President. The ONLY argument I can see in voting for Trump in November is that he would be more vulnerable to a primary defeat in 2020 than denying Clinton a second term.

revelarts
02-28-2016, 05:40 PM

"You want everyone to be perfect according to you"
"your idea of perfect ain't even close."

and I suspect YOUR ideas are close to perfect? hmmm
and no one should to do anything about it but WHAT you say they should.
YOU SAY, no one can complain here unless they do it YOUR way.

Sorry to update on this Gunny, but I don't need your standards or approval for what i do or say here or elsewhere.

Your Idea of what's right for ME to do is far from it, aint even close.

Stop being a hypocrite here, telling me what to do, and not to do.... because you think i'm telling others what to do. It's ridiculous. I think i treat people pretty fairly. I attack what i think of a bad ideas Harshly. if a bad idea is part of your Identity then you might take it personally. but that's not my intention.
get over it.

BTW , looks like I'll be voting 3rd party... again.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2016, 06:02 PM

Sorry to update on this Gunny, but I don't need your standards or approval for what i do or say here or elsewhere.

Stop being a hypocrite here, telling me what to do, and not to do.... because you think i'm telling others what to do. It's ridiculous. I think i treat people pretty fairly. I attack what i think of a bad ideas Harshly. if a bad idea is part of your Identity then you might take it personally. but that's not my intention.
get over it.

Any third party voting by those claiming to be on the rightwing side is a vote cast for either the Hildabeast or Berniebastard.
GO AHEAD PROVE YOUR IGNORANCE..
And why not-- Dem plantation blacks having been doing that for decades, right??
For over 50 years and still crying how bad they got it-- you'd think they would learn but seeing as how big Rap is , I think never...--Tyr

Gunny
02-28-2016, 06:23 PM

get over it.

I was going to ignore this then I said "Nah". :laugh: Your standards require a box ov Kleenex. Mine require a tourniquet and I'm more than willing to assist your along bleeding all over the place. Just remind me to wear Dickies cuz you ain't worth blood on the price of Levis.

There's nothing hypocritical about me. Do what you want. Then get the fuck out. You don't belong here. I'm tired of listening to your pansy ass whine. Go find a country that'll hide your pussy ass. Canada come to mind.

In other words, if you even think about fucking with me ? Don't. If you need a sounding board to cover your sniveling I'm sure a few of us can suggest where you might could go hang out with your ilk.

Black Diamond
02-28-2016, 06:58 PM
Any third party voting by those claiming to be on the rightwing side is a vote cast for either the Hildabeast or Berniebastard.
For over 50 years and still crying how bad they got it-- you'd think they would learn but seeing as how big Rap is , I think never...--Tyr
Tyr has gone from obambastard to berniebastard. I'm loving it

Black Diamond
02-28-2016, 06:59 PM

get over it.

Looks like you'll be supporting the democrats... Again.

jimnyc
02-28-2016, 07:08 PM
The answer from some will be that they are voting 3rd party, that they are voting with their consciences. And that's cool, that's their right. But I don't wanna hear if Trump loses to Hillary somehow, and type of I told you so's - as many of us will be doing exactly the same, voting with our consciences, and it would be for someone who has a chance of actually keeping the democrats out of office as well.

Black Diamond
02-28-2016, 07:21 PM
The answer from some will be that they are voting 3rd party, that they are voting with their consciences. And that's cool, that's their right. But I don't wanna hear if Trump loses to Hillary somehow, and type of I told you so's - as many of us will be doing exactly the same, voting with our consciences, and it would be for someone who has a chance of actually keeping the democrats out of office as well.

Hillary is probably happy with conservatives voting their conscience.

aboutime
02-28-2016, 07:27 PM
"Just as we all saw in 2008, and 2012. The UNEDUCATED, UNINFORMED, EASILY LED, RACISTS will be voting for the END OF AMERICA.

Promises made by EACH of the candidates, from BOTH parties will determine WHO wins.

The word FREE, and MONTHLY PAY CHECK will decide the future of an Uneducated America."

(a quote by aboutime)

For once, when playing DEVIL'S ADVOCATE....I fear my predictions may be right on target.

Kathianne
02-28-2016, 07:39 PM

Sorry, you're just wrong in this case. I'm not ignorant, nor ill informed. I'll vote 3rd party out of a lack of choices. If GOP nominates whom they appear to be ready to nominate, I can't vote for him. I won't vote for Hillary, nor Bernie if he somehow managed to get there.

If Hillary gets in and does her worst, yeah I'll bitch, I will not have voted for her nor the loser of the GOP. If on the other hand, Trump wins and is not only far from what I fear and performs 1/2 of what you all expect, I'll be very happy to say I was wrong. For the record, that is what I pray happens.

Black Diamond
02-28-2016, 07:42 PM
Sorry, you're just wrong in this case. I'm not ignorant, nor ill informed. I'll vote 3rd party out of a lack of choices. If GOP nominates whom they appear to be ready to nominate, I can't vote for him. I won't vote for Hillary, nor Bernie if he somehow managed to get there.

If Hillary gets in and does her worst, yeah I'll bitch, I will not have voted for her nor the loser of the GOP. If on the other hand, Trump wins and is not only far from what I fear and performs 1/2 of what you all expect, I'll be very happy to say I was wrong. For the record, that is what I pray happens.

What if trump switches gears once he is nominated?

Kathianne
02-28-2016, 07:45 PM
What if trump switches gears once he is nominated?
Such as?

aboutime
02-28-2016, 07:45 PM
http://youtu.be/HeMGqTwWA6U

Black Diamond
02-28-2016, 07:48 PM
Such as?

Hard to think of specifics. Up to this Point, though, he has been attacking Republicans. He will switch to Hillary once he has nomination sealed up.

Drummond
02-28-2016, 07:49 PM

A split vote is a split vote.

The Party whose vote has NOT been split, is increasingly likely to win in such a scenario. The only question is whether, in voting for a third Party, you think the consequences you'd invite others to suffer are truly worth living with.

Some would say a very loud 'NO' to that, and for the most decent, reputable of reasons ... and recognise that an enemy political force HAS to be defeated, and that all else is secondary to that objective.

Drummond
02-28-2016, 07:53 PM
Tyr has gone from obambastard to berniebastard. I'm loving it

... and quite right, too ......

Kathianne
02-28-2016, 07:53 PM
Hard to think of specifics. Up to this Point, though, he has been attacking Republicans. He will switch to Hillary once he has nomination sealed up.
That would be a good thing. I don't care about his attacks on others, that's his personality.

I thought you were referring to if he was in office.

Kathianne
02-28-2016, 07:56 PM
A split vote is a split vote.

The Party whose vote has NOT been split, is increasingly likely to win in such a scenario. The only question is whether, in voting for a third Party, you think the consequences you'd invite others to suffer are truly worth living with.

Some would say a very loud 'NO' to that, and for the most decent, reputable of reasons ... and recognise that an enemy political force HAS to be defeated, and that all else is secondary to that objective.

I've never voted for a 3rd party in national election. It will be a first. I don't 'fear' what Hillary will do, I KNOW what she will do. I won't vote for that. I do fear Trump, cannot vote for such a candidate. I'm not going to rehash why, others take it much too personally. I do hope if he wins, my fears are found to be completely unjustified. If they are not, then Hillary would have been a better choice.

Drummond
02-28-2016, 08:35 PM
I've never voted for a 3rd party in national election. It will be a first. I don't 'fear' what Hillary will do, I KNOW what she will do. I won't vote for that. I do fear Trump, cannot vote for such a candidate. I'm not going to rehash why, others take it much too personally. I do hope if he wins, my fears are found to be completely unjustified. If they are not, then Hillary would have been a better choice.

Whether this is your first time or 21st time, is surely irrelevant ? The real issue is, what consequences do you invite through your actions ? And, note ... consequences which you invite your entire COUNTRY to suffer ..

And do I understand your post correctly ? Are you saying that if Trump is what he appears to be, in your estimation, then a Hillary win would be BETTER ?

I'm sure there are all sorts of issues which can be questioned ... I'll raise one. Matters to do with national security .. you think that a staunch patriot such as Trump will be WORSE for the US, than Hillary .. ???

revelarts
02-28-2016, 09:28 PM
I was going to ignore this then I said "Nah". :laugh: Your standards require a box ov Kleenex. Mine require a tourniquet and I'm more than willing to assist your along bleeding all over the place. Just remind me to wear Dickies cuz you ain't worth blood on the price of Levis.

There's nothing hypocritical about me. Do what you want. Then get the fuck out. You don't belong here. I'm tired of listening to your pansy ass whine. Go find a country that'll hide your pussy ass. Canada come to mind.

In other words, if you even think about fucking with me ? Don't. If you need a sounding board to cover your sniveling I'm sure a few of us can suggest where you might could go hang out with your ilk.

Blah Blah whatever Gunny.
If you don't like what i say just be an man and ignore it.
All your grade school manly man name calling is boring dude.

tailfins
02-28-2016, 10:08 PM

It boils down to whether someone bent on destroying the country versus someone in the Presidency to feed his own ego is a worse choice. I don't want to be someone who consents to a failed Presidency.

Gunny
02-28-2016, 11:12 PM
Blah Blah whatever Gunny.
If you don't like what i say just be an man and ignore it.
All your grade school manly man name calling is boring dude.

You're telling someone to be a man? LMFAO. I got a better idea. Open your mouth on this board and I'm going to slam you. And my "manly man" shit is more intelligence that that loser drivel that spews out of your suck. Is there anything about this country and the people in it you don't hate?

You're always telling us why we're wrong and you're dumber than a hitch post. This 8 months old baby whines less than you. Always sniveling about some pansy ass shit.

Gunny
02-28-2016, 11:32 PM

It ain't about being right, which is how you view it. You think I want to be so right I've had to put up with 7+ years of that fag Obama? It ain't about Trump losing. It's about the left getting over on us and we'
re paying for it. The fact I have been correct gives me no solace. I'd rather be dead-ass wrong. My ego can stand keeping commie losers out of office and if that's the price I have to pay, so be it.

But don't tell me you're voting with any form of conscience. You're voting for a loudmouth who is talking the shit you want to hear. Doesn't matter he'll never be able to back it up. Let's don't pay attention to that simple fact. You might not like me being right, but from my POV you're looking 0-2 and running on 3 strikes. Truth hurts.

And I won't even be happy to be wrong this time around because Trump is just the other side of the Obama coin. Y'all get what you deserve.

In the meantime, why don't you quit taking it personally? You keep twisting everything anyone says against Trump as if we think you're stupid. I'm tired of hearing it. You're not Trump, and I have the right to vote for whoever I want. And when you presume to tell me what I'm supposed to do and who to vote for, just throw that Constitution out the window. It's just in your way.

revelarts
02-28-2016, 11:38 PM
You're telling someone to be a man? LMFAO. I got a better idea. Open your mouth on this board and I'm going to slam you. And my "manly man" shit is more intelligence that that loser drivel that spews out of your suck. Is there anything about this country and the people in it you don't hate?

You're always telling us why we're wrong and you're dumber than a hitch post. This 8 months old baby whines less than you. Always sniveling about some pansy ass shit.

God Bless ya, Gunny thanks for your logic based, fact filled, manly, Christain replies.:rolleyes:

Gunny
02-28-2016, 11:46 PM
God Bless ya, Gunny thanks for your logic based, fact filled, manly, Christain replies.:rolleyes:

Nice twist. Not. God has blessed me. I have the most beautiful babies in the world and God brought me home every fucking time. He didn't even get you out of mommy's basement. Apparently you aren't worth a trip up the stairs to God.

Anything else you got to say?

Black Diamond
02-28-2016, 11:48 PM
It ain't about being right, which is how you view it. You think I want to be so right I've had to put up with 7+ years of that fag Obama? It ain't about Trump losing. It's about the left getting over on us and we'
re paying for it. The fact I have been correct gives me no solace. I'd rather be dead-ass wrong. My ego can stand keeping commie losers out of office and if that's the price I have to pay, so be it.

But don't tell me you're voting with any form of conscience. You're voting for a loudmouth who is talking the shit you want to hear. Doesn't matter he'll never be able to back it up. Let's don't pay attention to that simple fact. You might not like me being right, but from my POV you're looking 0-2 and running on 3 strikes. Truth hurts.

And I won't even be happy to be wrong this time around because Trump is just the other side of the Obama coin. Y'all get what you deserve.

In the meantime, why don't you quit taking it personally? You keep twisting everything anyone says against Trump as if we think you're stupid. I'm tired of hearing it. You're not Trump, and I have the right to vote for whoever I want. And when you presume to tell me what I'm supposed to do and who to vote for, just throw that Constitution out the window. It's just in your way.
The thing is, aside from trump lovers and Trump haters, trump is going to be the nominee. Cruz and rubio have too big egos to drop out. And even then, trump woild be favored. tearing him down now benefits no one but Hillary. That ass clown Romney seems to be trying to cost us another election. He should 47% fuck himself.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2016, 11:54 PM

I don't 'fear' what Hillary will do, I KNOW what she will do.

ok, so you know what she will do, yet you fear what you only "think" Trump may do but
have decided that unknown is a worse gamble that her known negatives......
I have no clue how you came to that conclusion as --what you know(as in your own words) you have to consider as fact ,and what you do not know but fear (Trump's possible future actions) as only one of many, many possibilities.
Now to me this seems to be letting irrational fear rule out over a known reality( I KNOW what she will do)...
Correct me , if and how I may have analyzed this wrong.
Its like, I will not bathe in that pond , I know it has a crocodile waiting to eat me.
No, I'll not bathe in that second pond, because methinks it may have an even bigger crocodile waiting to eat me.
I truly see it that way, no insult intended.-Tyr

Abbey Marie
02-29-2016, 12:07 AM
In case there is any confusion, I think Kathianne has been clear that she will not vote for Hillary or Trump.

Just thought I'd help.

:cool:

revelarts
02-29-2016, 12:28 AM
Nice twist. Not. God has blessed me. I have the most beautiful babies in the world and God brought me home every fucking time. He didn't even get you out of mommy's basement. Apparently you aren't worth a trip up the stairs to God.

Anything else you got to say?

I'm done for tonight.
if you want to pick up tomorrow with more lame personal insults while i talk sense to folks well...
I see you then. maybe.

g'nite

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-29-2016, 12:30 AM
In case there is any confusion, I think Kathianne has been clear that she will not vote for Hillary or Trump.

Just thought I'd help.

:cool:
Very clear and noted that is her right to do.
Abstaining in this which is almost certainly the most important election since Lincoln is in many conservatives opinions-a vote for the Hildabeast or the Bernibastard by way of default.
OF COURSE ITS JUST AN OPINION BUT I THINK MY EXAMPLE GIVEN HER MAY
GIVE HER CAUSE TO RETHINK, IF SO GOOD.
IF NOT, THATS CLEARLY HER RIGHT TOO. :bighug: -TYR

Kathianne
02-29-2016, 12:46 AM
Very clear and noted that is her right to do.
Abstaining in this which is almost certainly the most important election since Lincoln is in many conservatives opinions-a vote for the Hildabeast or the Bernibastard by way of default.
OF COURSE ITS JUST AN OPINION BUT I THINK MY EXAMPLE GIVEN HER MAY
GIVE HER CAUSE TO RETHINK, IF SO GOOD.
IF NOT, THATS CLEARLY HER RIGHT TOO. :bighug: -TYR

You too have the right to be wrong. No harm. Not changing my mind on this one and the example really didn't hold, I was clear.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-29-2016, 01:10 AM
You too have the right to be wrong. No harm. Not changing my mind on this one and the example really didn't hold, I was clear.

:bighug::carryon:
I gave it my best shot..
Life is for living and as long as each strive to do our best we are ok methinks.
Stick to your guns, its what we the strong do my friend.. :clap: -Tyr

Gunny
02-29-2016, 01:49 AM
[QUOTE=Black Diamond;801166]The thing is, aside from trump lovers and Trump haters, trump is going to be the nominee. Cruz and rubio have too big egos to drop out. And even then, trump woild be favored. tearing him down now benefits no one but Hillary. That ass clown Romney seems to be trying to cost us another election. He should 47% fuck himI tear him down HERE. H

e's a punk and a bully and need to be torn down. I won't cost us another election, just like I haven't cost us the last two. Y'all don't listen to jack shit. I go and vote and I vote against the left.

I've made this clear. I WILL vote against the left. I will NOT support a big moth bully POS who doesn't care about anything but winning. I'll vote for dumbass, but I'll nail him to the wall every fucking time,.

Black Diamond
02-29-2016, 02:02 AM
[QUOTE=Black Diamond;801166]The thing is, aside from trump lovers and Trump haters, trump is going to be the nominee. Cruz and rubio have too big egos to drop out. And even then, trump woild be favored. tearing him down now benefits no one but Hillary. That ass clown Romney seems to be trying to cost us another election. He should 47% fuck himI tear him down HERE. H

e's a punk and a bully and need to be torn down. I won't cost us another election, just like I haven't cost us the last two. Y'all don't listen to jack shit. I go and vote and I vote against the left.

I've made this clear. I WILL vote against the left. I will NOT support a big moth bully POS who doesn't care about anything but winning. I'll vote for dumbass, but I'll nail him to the wall every fucking time,.

I wasn't thinking about you. You tearing trump down doesn't help Hillary. Romney tearing trump down does. Rubio tearing trump down does. Trump was not my first choice but he is going to be nominated. I want Hillary to lose no matter who the Republican nominee is.

Black Diamond
02-29-2016, 02:35 AM

I listened. I know you're voting for trump after he's nominated.

jimnyc
02-29-2016, 03:18 AM

I'll be voting with my conscience.

Pretty confident I didn't bring anything negative up, or take anything personally. So how about drop this crap and save it? And I've NEVER once come close to telling anyone who to vote for. Everyone has the right to vote for whoever they feel is best.

jimnyc
02-29-2016, 03:24 AM
HERE. He's a punk and a bully and need to be torn down. I won't cost us another election, just like I haven't cost us the last two. Y'all don't listen to jack shit. I go and vote and I vote against the left.

And that's cool, no issue with that either. Some vote conscience, some go directly party...

But some will vote with Trump and say the other voters cost us - and some will vote against him and then claim we should never had nominated him, someone else would have won.

I'm happily voting for Trump and won't have a single regret, win or lose.

Black Diamond
02-29-2016, 03:34 AM
And that's cool, no issue with that either. Some vote conscience, some go directly party...

But some will vote with Trump and say the other voters cost us - and some will vote against him and then claim we should never had nominated him, someone else would have won.

I am worried that the presumptive nominee is going to be damaged by the time he is nominated. Cruz, Rubio, and Romney are doing Hillary's work.

jimnyc
02-29-2016, 03:37 AM
I am worried that the presumptive nominee is going to be damaged by the time he is nominated. Cruz, Rubio, and Romney are doing Hillary's work.

Sure enough, gotta look at the long picture. A lot of the "attack attack attack" might be slowly buttering things up to help Hillary get elected. I sure as hell hope not. But I still think any nominee on the GOP side can beat Hillary. I think she's more damaged goods than anyone else.

Gunny
02-29-2016, 08:27 AM

No, listen to what I say. The people who DON'T vote cost us. I've been rather consistent about that the past 10 years. But I ain't gonna argue with them about it. I've made it clear .. don't vote and you have no right to bitch. Doesn't seem to stop anyone though, does it?

Having said that, I respect the rights of those that don't vote. The quandary is vote for a jackass, or stand on principle. I don't always agree with their principles. I'm always trying to pull a win with whatever I have to operate with. But don't piss down my neck and tell me it's rainin'.

I want these idiot lefties OUT. The fact I don't like Trump doesn't mean I won't vote for him. I didn't like GWB but I was standing in line at the polls.

Kathianne
02-29-2016, 08:47 AM
Back and forth posts moved to Steel Cage.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-29-2016, 09:16 AM

Exactly, as am I. You have leadership of both political parties working together to destroy one party's (Republican) leading candidate.
Tell me when thats ever happened before!
And a wise person would have to thus surmise soundly that they both tremendously fear him(Trump) and how much destruction he will do to their little circus , circus that has been soundly shafting us all for many decades(globalist circus)..
Trump's campaign is a movement--a movement to stop their corrupt shit!!!!
As they collude together to shaft us at the behest of the globalists.
We'd had best go with this instead of the civil war they(globalists/leftists) were deliberately and quite soundly steering this nation into IMHO.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-29-2016, 09:17 AM
Back and forth posts moved to Steel Cage.

Good-- :beer:--Tyr
I made my comment there..

Drummond
02-29-2016, 09:18 AM
A comment was made about 'European Conservatism' ... with mine offered in response, that a truly European Conservative would not be inclined to want to support Trump at all, whereas, by contrast, I DO.

So, in the spirit of this thread, I'm offering this .. a glimpse of the European Conservative way of viewing Trump. From the Daily Telegraph (a staunch Conservative publication) ... two quotes ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12154115/Donald-Trump-is-not-a-conservative.-Neither-are-those-racists-who-support-him.html

Liberal critics argue that the Republican Party has gone so far to the Right that the term is meaningless. Some conservatives say that Trump’s positions do indeed contain shades of liberalism – big spending, pro-welfare etc.

His conservative critics paint him as a big government conservative or an authoritarian liberal. Some, such as Tim Montgomerie, note that conservative voters tend to want to cut spending for others but protect programmes that help them personally.

Compare and contrast a genuine ideological conservative like Ted Cruz who was brave enough to take on the pro-farmer energy subsidies in this year’s Iowa caucus. Trump, say many on the Right, is simply offering the people what they want.

I personally have never experienced such vile, unpleasant attacks as I have after writing a negative piece about Trump. I believe his policy towards Muslim refugees to be bigotry and wrote as such. Dozens of people replied with homophobic, anti-Catholic, anti-Semitic, racist comments. This is just a small sample of the Tweets I got. Be warned .....

I thoroughly recommend that the link be examined .. see the tweets added, for example ...

I'm not aware of any mainstream British Conservative who's gone out on a limb to voice support for Trump. To NOT do so, is the EUROPEAN CONSERVATIVE mindset.

Happily, it's not my own. I want an America that has a strong Conservative future ... it will have that, with Trump as President.

Perianne
02-29-2016, 09:51 AM
@Drummond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2287), anyone who has eyes and is wise can see you are a great conservative, regardless of which continent you are on.

Even though neither of us can run for President, this country would be sooo much better off on a Drummond/Perianne ticket! To be honest, I would want our ticket to embrace many, if not all, of Trump's present positions.

When we go into battle with the liberals and faux-conservatives/establishment Republicans, I wll be by your side sir, with hono(u)r.

Drummond
02-29-2016, 11:39 AM
@Drummond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2287), anyone who has eyes and is wise can see you are a great conservative, regardless of which continent you are on.

Even though neither of us can run for President, this country would be sooo much better off on a Drummond/Perianne ticket! To be honest, I would want our ticket to embrace many, if not all, of Trump's present positions.

When we go into battle with the liberals and faux-conservatives/establishment Republicans, I wll be by your side sir, with hono(u)r.

Wow .. what a post !!! Very appreciated, Perianne !!! :salute:

Gunny
02-29-2016, 01:23 PM
Wow .. what a post !!! Very appreciated, Perianne !!! :salute:

I'd vote for Drummond. You're too flaky. :laugh: