PDA

View Full Version : Christie endorses Trump.

Black Diamond
02-26-2016, 01:02 PM
Wow
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/26/chris-christie-endorses-donald-trump/?_r=0

pete311
02-26-2016, 01:13 PM
Not surprising as it is well known they have been friendly in the past.

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 01:14 PM
Wow
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/26/chris-christie-endorses-donald-trump/?_r=0

Who knows if that will help at all, but sure makes for some good entertainment to follow! Thanks fat man! :dance:

jimnyc
02-26-2016, 01:14 PM
AND is still on the attack of Rubio, calling him "desperate".

pete311
02-26-2016, 01:17 PM
Is Christie now a real option for VP?

Gunny
02-26-2016, 01:18 PM
Wow

Why is that a surprise? They live across the river from each other and think and act alike. Nothing surprising about one blowhard supporting another once he's been shitcanned.

tailfins
02-26-2016, 01:35 PM
Is Christie now a real option for VP?
That's not good Art of the Deal. FEMA Director should be a good trade for Christie's endorsement.

Russ
02-26-2016, 01:52 PM
I'm not sure Christie even had to make this announcement. It was pretty obvious. Pretty much the only thing Christie accomplished during his candidacy was to damage Rubio. And now Christie is angling for a payback position as Attorney General if Trump becomes President.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-26-2016, 06:43 PM
I'm not sure Christie even had to make this announcement. It was pretty obvious. Pretty much the only thing Christie accomplished during his candidacy was to damage Rubio. And now Christie is angling for a payback position as Attorney General if Trump becomes President.
I am ok with Christie as Ag if Trump gives it to him but Trump should pick either Crus, Kasich or Carson as his running mate .
Cruz would deliver Texas and Kasich Ohio in the general. Whichever ever of the two not chosen as VP choice should get Secretary of State.
And he could offer Carson another cabinet post, Sec of Health, Education and Welfare.
RUBIO LIED AND TRIED TO STICK US WITH AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS, SO NOTHING FOR HIM..-TYR

Gunny
02-26-2016, 11:49 PM
I am ok with Christie as Ag if Trump gives it to him but Trump should pick either Crus, Kasich or Carson as his running mate .
Cruz would deliver Texas and Kasich Ohio in the general. Whichever ever of the two not chosen as VP choice should get Secretary of State.
And he could offer Carson another cabinet post, Sec of Health, Education and Welfare.
RUBIO LIED AND TRIED TO STICK US WITH AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS, SO NOTHING FOR HIM..-TYR

Bad picks. Cruz and Kasich aren't going to play second chair. Carson wouldn't lower himself to put up with Trump.

Cruz would be the ideal running mate. Trump ain't going to get the Southern vote. Cruz could pull an LBJ and shoe in Trump like LBJ did Kennedy. The Kennedy's hated LBJ. They sold out for votes. Trump might want to consider winning instead of just slamming other Republicans.

Black Diamond
02-27-2016, 07:15 PM
One could argue Rubio is doing the same to Trump.

Christie Brinkley
02-29-2016, 12:16 PM
Looks like Christie wants a slice of the pie then...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
02-29-2016, 12:23 PM
Looks like Christie wants a slice of the pie then...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am NOT going to make the obvious joke... :eek:

Black Diamond
02-29-2016, 12:25 PM
I am NOT going to make the obvious joke... :eek:

There are actually a couple. :cool: