PDA

View Full Version : From One Son of a bitch to Another....

LongTermGuy
02-27-2016, 03:14 PM
:cool:

"How to Properly Deal with a Russian S.O.B. (Video)....And at the same time kill a lot of head-chopping Islamists":salute:

*Be advised, the following article contains strong language
http://russia-insider.com/sites/insider/files/styles/s400/public/patton-620x349.jpg?itok=_OOgYew9
"Now, men, listen up. As well as all you wonderful ladies.

America's at war. And I love it - naturally.

But you know what? I love winning the damn war. Not losing it. Not crying like a damn coward and

begging for peace.

I also don't like laying waste to whole countries and sections of the planet, just so a bunch of goddamn

Islamists and Nazis, can run all over the place chopping off heads of poor bastards, and burning 'em alive.

That's not what I fought for in the last war. That's not what my brave men died for.

No dummy - ever - won a war, by dying for his country. He won it, by making the other poor dumb

bastard die for his country. Now as far as I've seen, we haven't been too good at that lately.

I like Vladimir Putin. Those of you who know me, may be surprised to hear me say that. Putin's got guts.

He knows how to grab a terrorist by the nose, and kick him in the ass. He kicks the hell out 'em all the

time.....And the Russian air force, with the Syrian army on the ground, has been magnificent. They've cut

through ISIS like crap through a goose.

You all know what Frederick the Great said. l'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace!

That's French for, always punch the damn bastards right in the nose.

Putin said he'd kill those bastards who shot down that Russian plane in Egypt, no matter where they hide.

I love it. God help me, I do love it so.

Putin is a winner. And Americans - all real Americans - love a winner. And will not tolerate a loser. Like John Kerry and

Barack Obama. Look at those pusillanimous sons of bitches. They started a war in Syria, but don't have the guts to finish

it...Now they're bitching and moaning to the Russians for a cease-fire. And laughing it off as some kind of victory. Why, I

wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost, and laughed. And Kerry and Obama are two of the biggest losers of all
times.

How could anyone believe in Kerry? He looks like horse. It just so happens, I love horses. But only beautiful ones I can ride. This one's so damn ugly, not even a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would go near him.,,"

Much more...
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/how-properly-deal-russian-sob-video/ri13073

Little video taste...then then go to Link..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW5TWYbgMGQ

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-27-2016, 04:11 PM
:cool:

"How to Properly Deal with a Russian S.O.B. (Video)....And at the same time kill a lot of head-chopping Islamists":salute:

*Be advised, the following article contains strong language
http://russia-insider.com/sites/insider/files/styles/s400/public/patton-620x349.jpg?itok=_OOgYew9
"Now, men, listen up. As well as all you wonderful ladies.

America's at war. And I love it - naturally.

But you know what? I love winning the damn war. Not losing it. Not crying like a damn coward and

begging for peace.

I also don't like laying waste to whole countries and sections of the planet, just so a bunch of goddamn

Islamists and Nazis, can run all over the place chopping off heads of poor bastards, and burning 'em alive.

That's not what I fought for in the last war. That's not what my brave men died for.

No dummy - ever - won a war, by dying for his country. He won it, by making the other poor dumb

bastard die for his country. Now as far as I've seen, we haven't been too good at that lately.

I like Vladimir Putin. Those of you who know me, may be surprised to hear me say that. Putin's got guts.

He knows how to grab a terrorist by the nose, and kick him in the ass. He kicks the hell out 'em all the

time.....And the Russian air force, with the Syrian army on the ground, has been magnificent. They've cut

through ISIS like crap through a goose.

You all know what Frederick the Great said. l'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace!

That's French for, always punch the damn bastards right in the nose.

Putin said he'd kill those bastards who shot down that Russian plane in Egypt, no matter where they hide.

I love it. God help me, I do love it so.

Putin is a winner. And Americans - all real Americans - love a winner. And will not tolerate a loser. Like John Kerry and

Barack Obama. Look at those pusillanimous sons of bitches. They started a war in Syria, but don't have the guts to finish

it...Now they're bitching and moaning to the Russians for a cease-fire. And laughing it off as some kind of victory. Why, I

wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost, and laughed. And Kerry and Obama are two of the biggest losers of all
times.

How could anyone believe in Kerry? He looks like horse. It just so happens, I love horses. But only beautiful ones I can ride. This one's so damn ugly, not even a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would go near him.,,"

Much more...
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/how-properly-deal-russian-sob-video/ri13073

Little video taste...then then go to Link..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW5TWYbgMGQ

Best post all year...

Gunny
02-27-2016, 04:17 PM
Damn. I thought this thread was about me.

LongTermGuy
02-27-2016, 04:25 PM

...​Hey buddy..son`s O` bitches will always be friends...Its in their blood....:cool:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-27-2016, 04:43 PM

Who said it wasn't??? ;)-Tyr

namvet
02-27-2016, 06:50 PM
another shit thru a goose :salute:

aboutime
02-27-2016, 08:30 PM

Seems YOU are the only one FLATTERING yourself here.

Gunny
02-27-2016, 08:59 PM
Seems YOU are the only one FLATTERING yourself here.

Seems to me you aren't getting the humor. Fact is, if you actually called my mother a bitch all you'd be doing is picking up your teeth and spitting blood, And there wouldn't be a damned thing you could do about it.

Lighten up, huh?

aboutime
02-27-2016, 09:54 PM
Seems to me you aren't getting the humor. Fact is, if you actually called my mother a bitch all you'd be doing is picking up your teeth and spitting blood, And there wouldn't be a damned thing you could do about it.

Lighten up, huh?

Oh, but I do get the humor. Remember? I'm the one who put up the PATTON video. Truth is. I would never lower myself to those standards of calling anyone's mother ANY NAME. That's for the ignorant, and those who can't control themselves.

Gunny
02-28-2016, 09:38 AM
Oh, but I do get the humor. Remember? I'm the one who put up the PATTON video. Truth is. I would never lower myself to those standards of calling anyone's mother ANY NAME. That's for the ignorant, and those who can't control themselves.

I don't consider it calling someone's mother a name. It moved way past that long ago. Using it as calling someone's mom a name is just an excuse. I actually prefer to just be called an ass because I am one. Am I grey and brey at the moon? No. There must be some truth to rumor though since I had to make my 1st wife quit calling me an ass because my daughter thought that was my name. :laugh: