PDA

View Full Version : Police Investigating "Execution-Style" Murder of 3 Muslims in Indiana

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-27-2016, 11:12 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-investigating-execution-style-murder-212500361.html

Politics
Police Investigating "Execution-Style" Murder of 3 Muslims in Indiana
Tom McKay,Mic 6 hours ago Comments Sign in to like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
Three young Muslim men were found shot to death in Fort Wayne, Indiana, this week in an "execution-style" slaying, reported WANE-TV.

Authorities say they found the bodies of Fort Wayne residents Mohamedtaha Omar, 23, Adam K. Mekki, 20, and Muhannad A. Tairab, 17, inside a local home on Wednesday. Whoever killed them shot each man multiple times.

NBC affiliate 21Alive further reported the home had become a known spot where young members of the local African diaspora gathered to party due to an "absentee ownership situation," though WANE wrote police do not believe the hangout spot is connected to gangs or crime.

Police currently do not believe the three deaths were related to the men's nationality or religion, according to the News-Sentinel, but each was a Sunni Muslim from Chad or Sudan.

But amid a growing wave of anti-Muslim sentiment in the U.S., including numerous acts of violence directed against Muslim Americans, that the slayings were a hate crime remains a disquieting possibility.

In February 2015, a man named Craig Stephen Hicks was arrested for the alleged murder of three Muslim students at the University of North Carolina's Chapel Hill campus. One of the victim's families later launched an educational campaign to promote equitable treatment of Muslims in the U.S.

In the months following an Islamic State of Iraq and Syria terrorist attack in Paris in November 2015, numerous reports of violence and intimidation directed against Muslims sprung up across the U.S. They ranged from shots fired at the home of Amir Elmasri in Orange County, Florida, to a xenophobic meltdown at a planning meeting in Spotsylvania, Virginia, over a proposed mosque extension.

On Twitter, several people noted the violence was greeted with little coverage by the national media — yet another sign Muslim-Americans in the U.S. often have few allies in their corner when confronted with bigotry.

Lets hope this was done by a new and growing patriotic organization.
One that will grow nationwide..
About time somebody gave the bastards back some of what they so gleefully dish out.

And before any of you stinking appeasors start castigating me for my savagery--show me your posts condemning the ffing murdering of tens of thousands yearly by damn muzzy bastards - or else kiss my ass!
A little terror given back , seems to fit the bill for these stinking bastards IMHO..
AND YES, I ALWAYS BACK MY PLAY TO THE HILT..
I salute whomever gave back what these bastards have been giving. --TYR

LongTermGuy
02-28-2016, 12:20 AM
About time somebody gave the bastards back some of what they so gleefully dish out.

And before any of you stinking appeasors start castigating me for my savagery--show me your posts condemning the ffing murdering of tens of thousands yearly by damn muzzy bastards - or else kiss my ass!
A little terror given back , seems to fit the bill for these stinking bastards IMHO..
AND YES, I ALWAYS BACK MY PLAY TO THE HILT..
I salute whomever gave back what these bastards have been giving. --TYR

~ "including numerous acts of violence directed against Muslim Americans" ~

muslim Americans? ....what the hell is that? "Koran"..its sharia laws...mistreatment of women and children...doesn't fit with "American" values...

>>....If a person in the middle east wants to be an "American"...be one...so be it ..But...drop the muslim crap...flush the koran...become an AMERICAN....the word muslim makes me puke every time i hear it....islam is a cancerous cult of deceit...and lies...its power is breeding and invasion with the help of political correctness....Practicing muslims in the usa...should be deported and or given a ticket back to muslim land....These insects dont like the western world...yet they continue to come in waves....there is a reason....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2016, 12:48 AM
~ "including numerous acts of violence directed against Muslim Americans" ~

muslim Americans? ....what the hell is that? "Koran"..its sharia laws...mistreatment of women and children...doesn't fit with "American" values...

>>....If a person in the middle east wants to be an "American"...be one...so be it ..But...drop the muslim crap...flush the koran...become an AMERICAN....the word muslim makes me puke every time i hear it....islam is a cancerous cult of deceit...and lies...its power is breeding and invasion with the help of political correctness....Practicing muslims in the usa...should be deported and or given a ticket back to muslim land....These insects dont like the western world...yet they continue to come in waves....there is a reason....

Exactly!!
This liberal political correctness shit plays right into their hands and its designed to since libs and muzzy's are allies against us!!
They arent Americans if they swear absolute obedience/servitude to Allah because the Koran explicitly forbids
any other damn allegiance!!
Too many Americans do not understand that and our government does its best to protect them over that of we true citizens!
No true muslims are a citizens here , its strictly and ABSOLUTELY forbidden by their stinking koran!

No come here yee usual cowardly ffing muslim appeasor and prove that truth to be in error--give you best shot you ffing worms!!-Tyr

Nukeman
02-28-2016, 08:36 AM
This occurred in a KNOWN drug/party house that has no tenets living in it (the news from Yahoo is not correct the police have been surveillance the house for months).. They only used the term "Muslim" for dramatic effect!!! If they had normal names this would not have been listed as "Christians" killed execution style.

More than likely it is a drug deal or gang related argument that went bad!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2016, 09:34 AM
This occurred in a KNOWN drug/party house that has no tenets living in it (the news from Yahoo is not correct the police have been surveillance the house for months).. They only used the term "Muslim" for dramatic effect!!! If they had normal names this would not have been listed as "Christians" killed execution style.

Thanks for that information but sadly there goes my hopes that was to be a growing and organized push-back movement against the muslim terrorists etc..
As in no way did I think, that these were three normal and perfectly innocent kids being gunned down.
If indeed the dead were indeed muslim, drugs are strictly forbidden by the Koran-- thus they could have been executed by hardcore muzzies.
Obviously , these three were not just innocent victims regardless of how the media report distorts the event.
Were they innocent kids walking down the street being gunned down I'd not taken the position that I did.
I am just sick of these muzzies being presented as angels or innocent victims when its them doing the damn murdering all over the globe.
Especially them murdering many thousands of Christians but still ffing worms here defend them!!-Tyr

Gunny
02-28-2016, 09:40 AM

Bonus points. Druggies AND Muslims all at once. :laugh:

revelarts
02-28-2016, 10:15 AM
2/28/2016
...protesters attacked members of the white supremacist group,...
One of the Klansmen at the rally was Will Quigg, the Klan leader for the Western United States, according to Professor Levin. He said he saw Mr. Quigg get beaten up by a group of counterprotesters and intervened to try to help him. “The last thing I said to Mr. Quigg was, ‘How does it feel to have your life possibly saved by a Jewish guy?’” Professor Levin said. “He just said, ‘Thank you.’ I could see the terror in his face.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/three-stabbed-at-ku-klux-klan-rally-in-southern-california.html?_r=0

the Jewish Guy should have let that racist white scumbag UN-American, confederate flag waving, white trash, son of a goose-stepping idiot, thug, animal die! It's about time somebody stepped up stop letting these hate filled church bombing, church shooting, old lady killing coward race baiting maggots just march in the streets peacefully spuing their stupid simple minded paranoid BSery. They plan to kill us and have killed and supported killing and TAKING OVER!
Hopeful this is the beginning of some homegrown organization that will find these racist scumbags and do something about them BEFORE they attack or hurt other people or spread more of their hate filled thinking to the halfway decent whites... if there IS such a thing. FACT! they are demonic. and don't deserve to live much less be in America. They should move back to Europe, if they can't live with other Americans and recognize others as equal human beings they should be deported... or killed. if they love other white people so much and don't understand what it means to be an american! FACT!

right?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-28-2016, 10:29 AM
the Jewish Guy should have let that racist white scumbag UN-American, confederate flag waving, white trash, son of a goose-stepping idiot, thug, animal die! It's about time somebody stepped up stop letting these hate filled church bombing, church shooting, old lady killing coward race baiting maggots just march in the streets peacefully spuing their stupid simple minded paranoid BSery. They plan to kill us and have killed and supported killing and TAKING OVER!
Hopeful this is the beginning of some homegrown organization that will find these racist scumbags and do something about them BEFORE they attack or hurt other people or spread more of their hate filled thinking to the halfway decent whites... if there IS such a thing. FACT! they are demonic. and don't deserve to live much less be in America. They should move back to Europe, if they can't live with other Americans and recognize others as equal human beings they should be deported... or killed. if they love other white people so much and don't understand what it means to be an american! FACT!

right?
Take your erroneous sarcasm and shove it!
I in now way, ever have defended the stupidity of the KKK..
And the muzzies are worldwide doing their mass murderings--are the KKK doing that? -no
You should learn to stop the damn trying to compare bb's to bowling balls Rev.
Its annoying to have to correct you on and seems to be a fond habit with you.

Make a valid comparison and I may address it properly , otherwise I will point out your
silliness in trying to compare apples and oranges.

And please link to current bombings and executions by the KKK.
You can not, so take your fallacy and eat it.

This is about muzzy scum, don't like it--tough!
Nobody was speaking about blacks.... -Tyr

Jeff
02-28-2016, 10:34 AM

right?

WOW simply wow

But we should keep allowing the yard apes to walk around screaming about Black Lives Matter as they call for the death of cops and well any white person will do. I do agree with getting rid of the racist pieces of sheot, I just think ya have the wrong race.

Gunny
02-28-2016, 10:39 AM

right?

You think? I think your goose-stepping Jewish fuck and come try and take my fucking flag. Gonna be a bad day in Black Rock for Heimie. Maybe you ought to quit inventing hate where none exists?

You been drinking, or what? I keep hoping people will wke up and stuff lame-ass fucks like you in the shit can where you belong? Always whining and crying like little bitches.

Gunny
02-28-2016, 10:40 AM
WOW simply wow

But we should keep allowing the yard apes to walk around screaming about Black Lives Matter as they call for the death of cops and well any white person will do. I do agree with getting rid of the racist pieces of sheot, I just think ya have the wrong race.

Pussies are always whining about something.

revelarts
02-28-2016, 11:02 AM
...ah well...
America

Perianne
02-28-2016, 01:37 PM

right?
revelarts.

Good rant without saying any bad words, sir.

namvet
02-28-2016, 05:14 PM
investigate.............why??

sundaydriver
02-29-2016, 09:36 AM
No wonder people complain about the "main steam media" when you have to twist an informative article like a pretzel to make it fit your hopes. :laugh:

fj1200
03-01-2016, 11:02 AM

And I thought it was the BO Brownshirts that were the ones to be worried about. :dunno:

Trigg
03-01-2016, 03:33 PM
UPDATE:

Mohamedtaha Omar, 23, Adam Mekki, 20, and Muhannad Tairab, 17, were killed “execution-style” (http://www.21alive.com/home/Fort-Wayne-Police-investigating-3-found-dead-on-E-Lewis-Street--370034911.html) on Wednesday, according to Fort Wayne’s public safety director Rusty York.
Two of the young men were Muslim and one was Christian, according to Michael Joyner, a spokesman for the Fort Wayne Police Department. Joyner did not know which of the slain young men was Christian.
The police department's investigation "ruled out" the possibility that the killings were a hate crime, Joyner said Monday, but it has not yet identified a suspect or a motive.
Joyner noted that one of the men who lives in the home where the young men were killed is "known to law enforcement and known to associate with gangs." The man was not present in the house when the three young men were found.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/execution-style-murder-young-muslim-men_us_56d35a51e4b0871f60ebc77a