PDA

View Full Version : Dicaprio wins best actor award

jimnyc
02-29-2016, 04:07 AM
And I enjoyed the movie, he deserved the award.

And it was a great speech for 2 mins, but then the dope starts ranting about global warming crap. I wish they would have cut him off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyp_DVgT260

Christie Brinkley
02-29-2016, 12:12 PM
While the idiot uses private jets 6 times in 6 months.
http://www.infowars.com/leonardo-dicaprio-lectures-oscars-about-global-warming-after-using-private-jet-6-times-in-6-months/

Black Diamond
02-29-2016, 12:14 PM
I have always thought DiCaprio was underrated.
That he would never win an academy award because he will forever be associated with Titanic. Glad he won but why do Hollywood types think they need to spew liberal crap at such ceremonies or in general for that matter?

Christie Brinkley
02-29-2016, 12:15 PM
I have always thought DiCaprio was underrated.
That he would never win an academy award because he will forever be associated with Titanic. Glad he won but why do Hollywood types think they need to spew liberal crap at such ceremonies or in general for that matter?
He is thinking about doing an epic playing the character of Lenin or Putin for one of his new movies so watch out.

Abbey Marie
02-29-2016, 12:25 PM
I'm glad for him that he won. He's very good.

Re: the global warming speech, I don't know how anyone can sit through these awards shows.

Black Diamond
02-29-2016, 12:27 PM

Re: the global warming speech, I don't know how anyone can sit through these awards shows.

As soon as they start in with politics, they should start playing the music.

Christie Brinkley
02-29-2016, 12:28 PM

He was good in what's eating Gilbert Grape which was one of his first appearances.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-29-2016, 12:56 PM

He is a very good actor, always liked him in his roles.
Do not care for his lib politics at all.
But most of them are dumbass libs, so comes with the territory.-Tyr