PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Past Issues

Kathianne
02-28-2016, 08:41 PM
Whether this is your first time or 21st time, is surely irrelevant ? The real issue is, what consequences do you invite through your actions ? And, note ... consequences which you invite your entire COUNTRY to suffer ..

And do I understand your post correctly ? Are you saying that if Trump is what he appears to be, in your estimation, then a Hillary win would be BETTER ?

I'm sure there are all sorts of issues which can be questioned ... I'll raise one. Matters to do with national security .. you think that a staunch patriot such as Trump will be WORSE for the US, than Hillary .. ???

Your snark notwithstanding, it's quite clear what I wrote. Same as I've said more than once. To make it crystal, IF Trump is not what you're all hoping, the consequences to the country may well be worse than anything Hillary could or would do.

I hope I'm wrong, but won't be a part of that possibility.

Drummond
02-29-2016, 06:52 AM
Your snark notwithstanding, it's quite clear what I wrote. Same as I've said more than once. To make it crystal, IF Trump is not what you're all hoping, the consequences to the country may well be worse than anything Hillary could or would do.

Kindly do not criticise me for your perception of my 'snark'. I can have no reason to take any such comment from you ... can I ? Just as you can have absolutely no justifiable latitude whatever to offer such a criticism ....

As for your viewpoint ... Tyr notes that you've every right to it, as indeed you have. I have my own. Simplistic it may be, but I consider it reasonable ... you see, I don't accept that there's potential for any Conservative thinker to do the harm that a Leftie figure (such as Hillary) will NATURALLY do.

Yet ... you conceive, it seems, of a scenario where Hillary's Presidency can be preferred, over that of a Conservative !! I cannot, and WILL NOT, ever agree with such a viewpoint. And I'm genuinely sorry to see you originate it yourself.

-- I really, truly, am.

Kathianne
02-29-2016, 07:41 AM
Kindly do not criticise me for your perception of my 'snark'. I can have no reason to take any such comment from you ... can I ? Just as you can have absolutely no justifiable latitude whatever to offer such a criticism ....

As for your viewpoint ... Tyr notes that you've every right to it, as indeed you have. I have my own. Simplistic it may be, but I consider it reasonable ... you see, I don't accept that there's potential for any Conservative thinker to do the harm that a Leftie figure (such as Hillary) will NATURALLY do.

Yet ... you conceive, it seems, of a scenario where Hillary's Presidency can be preferred, over that of a Conservative !! I cannot, and WILL NOT, ever agree with such a viewpoint. And I'm genuinely sorry to see you originate it yourself.

-- I really, truly, am.

I have all the justifiable latitude I need. I also have no reason to kowtow to your bullying. You are still in a snit that I wouldn't give you what you demanded, but didn't deserve. Wasn't warranted and will not be forthcoming. Get over it or not, but anymore references to it will be taken to the cage-where it belongs.

Trump is not conservative, not by any measure. He may win, even prove me wrong. If however he's worse, no time for 'sorrys' will be available.

Take your crocodile tears and European conservatism and share them with those that give a damn about your opinion.

Drummond
02-29-2016, 08:11 AM
I have all the justifiable latitude I need. I also have no reason to kowtow to your bullying. You are still in a snit that I wouldn't give you what you demanded, but didn't deserve. Wasn't warranted and will not be forthcoming. Get over it or not, but anymore references to it will be taken to the cage-where it belongs.

Trump is not conservative, not by any measure. He may win, even prove me wrong. If however he's worse, no time for 'sorrys' will be available.

Take your crocodile tears and European conservatism and share them with those that give a damn about your opinion.

There is much I can say in response to this, as - if you're being honest - you are totally aware is true. But I'll limit myself to two very simple - but also very TRUE - comments.

One. Whether or not you agree with my viewpoints, I have a right to hold them, and to express them. And, two .....

... Your attitude is disgusting.

And that's all I have to say to you. Feel free to arrange a ban against me for daring to speak the truth (even a permanent one, should you feel so inclined). I don't care.

P.S ... Actually, I've one further thing to say, come to think of it. You refer to my supposed 'European Conservatism'. Well ... I believe Trump deserves all possible support !! I don't believe any categorisably 'European Conservative' would ever think he did ... and yet, I DO. On those grounds alone, your assertion is therefore nonsense. As a European Conservative thinker, how could I possibly think it right to break ranks so radically ?

Perhaps YOU are better suited to be thought of in such terms than I am ??

Kathianne
02-29-2016, 08:20 AM
There is much I can say in response to this, as - if you're being honest - you are totally aware is true. But I'll limit myself to two very simple - but also very TRUE - comments.

One. Whether or not you agree with my viewpoints, I have a right to hold them, and to express them. And, two .....

... Your attitude is disgusting.

And that's all I have to say to you. Feel free to arrange a ban against me for daring to speak the truth (even a permanent one, should you feel so inclined). I don't care.

I also am free to say my opinion. I have no desire to ban you or not hear your opinion, it's just much better when it's not always preferenced with snark. I've ignored that for months, whenever you choose to respond to one of my posts. If you feel compelled to refer to the past snit, do it in the cage. I will not get into an fj type of battle of insults, not going to happen. If my posts or mere existence bother you, put me on ignore.

I don't feel the need to do so with you, your posts are often enlightening, but not often the ones that are in response to me-your hostility has gotten in the way.

Notice you didn't respond to the subject of the post which you began in response to one of mine.

It's not 'me' getting personal with 'you,' it's you and a friend or two wanting to continue your problem with me.

Drummond
02-29-2016, 08:35 AM
I also am free to say my opinion. I have no desire to ban you or not hear your opinion, it's just much better when it's not always preferenced with snark. I've ignored that for months, whenever you choose to respond to one of my posts. If you feel compelled to refer to the past snit, do it in the cage. I will not get into an fj type of battle of insults, not going to happen. If my posts or mere existence bother you, put me on ignore.

I don't feel the need to do so with you, your posts are often enlightening, but not often the ones that are in response to me-your hostility has gotten in the way.

Notice you didn't respond to the subject of the post which you began in response to one of mine.

It's not 'me' getting personal with 'you,' it's you and a friend or two wanting to continue your problem with me.

I own no responsibility at all for past contentions involving you. I didn't, neither do I, now. You want to remedy matters ? Then do so. You DON'T want to remedy matters ? Then, you don't.

It is all, every last bit of it, YOUR responsibility, YOUR business to remedy. Or not, as you choose.

If you choose no remedy ... then perhaps you might consider placing yourself in the Cage ? If you like, I can do what I did with FJ, and prepare a thread for the purpose ? Will that serve ?

Or perhaps the only way forward is to place you on 'ignore'.

It's up to you.

Drummond
02-29-2016, 08:51 AM
I own no responsibility at all for past contentions involving you. I didn't, neither do I, now. You want to remedy matters ? Then do so. You DON'T want to remedy matters ? Then, you don't.

It is all, every last bit of it, YOUR responsibility, YOUR business to remedy. Or not, as you choose.

If you choose no remedy ... then perhaps you might consider placing yourself in the Cage ? If you like, I can do what I did with FJ, and prepare a thread for the purpose ? Will that serve ?

Or perhaps the only way forward is to place you on 'ignore'.

It's up to you.

Thank you, Kathianne. This saves me the chore of preparing a thread for you at this locality ....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-29-2016, 09:06 AM

^^^ Even at the risk of being accused of ganging on, I am going to comment because of this reply you made.

If I am included as one of those friends (you believe) egging him on, you are dead wrong!
My last advice on this subject to him was completely let it go.
Let thee without sin cast the first stone my friend.
You both are very strong extremely intelligent people, that its my honor to rightly call friends.
I'll not tarnish that by siding with one over the other.
As I would sacrifice to help either one of you, if either was in need.
This to me, is how two extremely strong personalities often clash and 9 times out of ten it because either rightly or wrongly one thought their honor was insulted...
As to hints of snark in remarks made here --we all do it--NOBODY HERE IS INNOCENT OF THAT, WELL EXCEPT MAYBE ABBEY(:clap:)

Now carry on as if wanted but I said my peace and I do not ever lie about such as this...
As its dishonorable to do so.
I am not attempting to tell either party what to do but my advice is this(addressed to both participants).
It ill serves either of you or this board to continue like this IMHO.
NOW ONE OR BOTH CAN TELL ME SHOVE IT AND BUTT OUT.
I UNDERSTAND SUCH LANGUAGE AND WILL.
I openly ask my good friend Drummond to drop this and pray he does.

YOU BOTH ARE DAMN GOOD PEOPLE! -TYR

Kathianne
02-29-2016, 09:10 AM

Tyr, not going to go naming names, but I do think we're good. I moved the posts down here so the thread isn't turned into a attack/defend/makes no sense thread. I put my own post first, as it seemed to start the train, just by my posting it.

I have no desire to fight in cage, but I'm also not going to let a few people keep going on about something that was dealt with a long time ago. Derailing on that isn't going to continue.

Drummond
02-29-2016, 11:45 AM
Tyr, not going to go naming names, but I do think we're good. I moved the posts down here so the thread isn't turned into a attack/defend/makes no sense thread. I put my own post first, as it seemed to start the train, just by my posting it.

I have no desire to fight in cage, but I'm also not going to let a few people keep going on about something that was dealt with a long time ago. Derailing on that isn't going to continue.

Your statement is simply untrue. You have NEVER supplied the apology I required from you, and evidently you're still resisting doing so.

You could fix this any time you choose. But, you've chosen NOT to. Therefore, basis for contention continues. And it IS OF YOUR MAKING.

Drummond
02-29-2016, 11:47 AM
^^^ Even at the risk of being accused of ganging on, I am going to comment because of this reply you made.

If I am included as one of those friends (you believe) egging him on, you are dead wrong!
My last advice on this subject to him was completely let it go.
Let thee without sin cast the first stone my friend.
You both are very strong extremely intelligent people, that its my honor to rightly call friends.
I'll not tarnish that by siding with one over the other.
As I would sacrifice to help either one of you, if either was in need.
This to me, is how two extremely strong personalities often clash and 9 times out of ten it because either rightly or wrongly one thought their honor was insulted...
As to hints of snark in remarks made here --we all do it--NOBODY HERE IS INNOCENT OF THAT, WELL EXCEPT MAYBE ABBEY(:clap:)

Now carry on as if wanted but I said my peace and I do not ever lie about such as this...
As its dishonorable to do so.
I am not attempting to tell either party what to do but my advice is this(addressed to both participants).
It ill serves either of you or this board to continue like this IMHO.
NOW ONE OR BOTH CAN TELL ME SHOVE IT AND BUTT OUT.
I UNDERSTAND SUCH LANGUAGE AND WILL.
I openly ask my good friend Drummond to drop this and pray he does.

YOU BOTH ARE DAMN GOOD PEOPLE! -TYR

Much appreciated, Tyr !!! :salute: Though .. it isn't for me to drop anything, since I am not the one continuing with the basis for this contention.

indago
03-01-2016, 05:53 AM
:popcorn: