Rubio
Carson
Kasich
Spread

RCP Average
2/14 - 2/27
--
Trump +15.8

CNN/ORC (http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/02/29/rel4a.-.2016.primaries.pdf)
2/24 - 2/27
427 RV
Trump +33

</tbody>

jimnyc
03-01-2016, 04:30 AM
Just saw this as was going to post it myself. Someone said a while back that he couldn't win when he was polling in the mid to upper 20's nationally, and only like 10 points ahead of the others. It looks like as time goes on, more and more of the moderates and independents are moving over to Trump. And the same as politicians getting behind him, I think these folks will too, and his numbers grow.

Kathianne
03-01-2016, 05:39 AM
Just saw this as was going to post it myself. Someone said a while back that he couldn't win when he was polling in the mid to upper 20's nationally, and only like 10 points ahead of the others. It looks like as time goes on, more and more of the moderates and independents are moving over to Trump. And the same as politicians getting behind him, I think these folks will too, and his numbers grow.

I agree. Seems this is his cycle, he is going strong and still rising. What will happen in the summer/fall still need to play out before he actually wins, but seems to be near inevitable.

Drummond
03-01-2016, 06:04 AM

Excellent news ! I couldn't hope for better.

And a Trump victory to the White House should certainly shake things up here !! It should be especially interesting if a certain disgusting petition to have Trump barred from our shores wins through, and the Government of the day is mandated to enforce it.

Such is the 'European Conservative' mood, here, that even many (if not most) of our CONSERVATIVES will support it. I must say .. I'm baffled by the strength of such a sentiment in my part of the world, how universally it's held to, how everyone is convinced they're right ...

jimnyc
03-01-2016, 06:16 AM
Excellent news ! I couldn't hope for better.

And a Trump victory to the White House should certainly shake things up here !! It should be especially interesting if a certain disgusting petition to have Trump barred from our shores wins through, and the Government of the day is mandated to enforce it.

Such is the 'European Conservative' mood, here, that even many (if not most) of our CONSERVATIVES will support it. I must say .. I'm baffled by the strength of such a sentiment in my part of the world, how universally it's held to, how everyone is convinced they're right ...

I remember about a month ago there was voting and discussion over there about banning Trump from coming there. What is the latest talk? How do you think the leaders will respond should Trump ultimately win?

Drummond
03-01-2016, 07:59 AM
I remember about a month ago there was voting and discussion over there about banning Trump from coming there. What is the latest talk? How do you think the leaders will respond should Trump ultimately win?

It'll create a form of crisis that won't have had a precedent ... the Government may decide that they cannot be legally be bound by a 'ban Trump' successful petition. I'm guessing they'll wriggle out of it in that way. Because otherwise, our transatlantic political relationship will become farcical.

Trump is seen as an extremist / nutcase over here - unfortunately ....

https://www.politicshome.com/foreign-and-defence/articles/story/mps-debate-ban-donald-trump-uk-petition