PDA

View Full Version : Obama, Clinton report more than $30 million in the bank for primary

nevadamedic
07-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Story Highlights

Obama reports about $34 million in primary cash; Clinton reports $33 million
Edwards reports having $12 million in the bank for the primary
Campaigns had until midnight Sunday to file full financial reports
Texas Rep. Ron Paul ahead of Arizona Sen. John McCain in cash on hand

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/15/campaign.money.ap/index.html

That is too funny about McCain. I wonder how well Fred Thompson is doing in fundraising? This is going to be a major election with the amount of money that is being raised. What happens to the persons money if they don't win the primary, what do they do wit it?

Psychoblues
07-16-2007, 01:07 AM
When I hear from a clearly Republicon advocate on Meet The Press that a Woman and a Black Man are now the leading Democratic candidates and that observation gives the "republicons hope", I am greatly amused and completely confident that the Democratic ticket is a sure thing in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
07-16-2007, 01:20 AM
When I hear from a clearly Republicon advocate on Meet The Press that a Woman and a Black Man are now the leading Democratic candidates and that observation gives the "republicons hope", I am greatly amused and completely confident that the Democratic ticket is a sure thing in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a sure loss if either Hillary or Obama get the nomination, it would definatly guarantee a Republican in the White House for atleast four more years.

Psychoblues
07-16-2007, 01:34 AM
I wouldn't give a piss for any "guanantee" of yours, nm.

It's a sure loss if either Hillary or Obama get the nomination, it would definatly guarantee a Republican in the White House for atleast four more years.

President Clinton and Vice President Obama ring a true liberty bell for American Democracy for me and a good number of those who think America is important for itself and not oneself. Dig it?

nevadamedic
07-16-2007, 02:49 AM
I wouldn't give a piss for any "guanantee" of yours, nm.

President Clinton and Vice President Obama ring a true liberty bell for American Democracy for me and a good number of those who think America is important for itself and not oneself. Dig it?

No I don't dig it because there is no way in hell that will happen.

Psychoblues
07-16-2007, 03:19 AM
That, my friend, is your problem and not mine.

No I don't dig it because there is no way in hell that will happen.

Grow up and be whatever you aspire to be, nm. So far you look to me like you're a sheeple and you like it like that. Do Wa Diddy Diddy.

stephanie
07-16-2007, 03:26 AM
Oh lordy.......

I'm gonna be called a woman hater, and a racist.......Cause I anit gonna vote for either one of these.........JOKERS.....

Yea.........for me....:laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-16-2007, 03:29 AM
Oh lordy.......

I'm gonna be called a woman hater, and a racist.......Cause I anit gonna vote for either one of these.........JOKERS.....

Naaaaa, that just shows you have a brain and you use it. :salute:

Psychoblues
07-16-2007, 03:32 AM
Your qualifiications are undisputed as far as I am concerned, staphy.

Oh lordy.......

Yea,,,,,,,,,,,for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!