PDA

View Full Version : Super Tuesday

NightTrain
03-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Looking like Cruz is going to win in Texas & Oklahoma.

Trump winning the rest.

AK not reporting yet, but I'm confident that we'll go Trump - not that our 28 delegates means much.

Perianne
03-01-2016, 10:13 PM
Kasich is only 609 votes behind Trump in Vermont the last I checked. Vermont doesn't have many delegates, though (10? or 16). But still, a win would be big for bragging rights for Kasich.

But, as you say, NightTrain, it is a big day for Trump and a lesser big day for Cruz. As expected for Rubio.

Black Diamond
03-01-2016, 10:21 PM
Kasich is only 609 votes behind Trump in Vermont the last I checked. Vermont doesn't have many delegates, though (10). But still, a win would be big for bragging rights for Kasich.

But, as you say, NightTrain, it is a big day for Trump and a lesser big day for Cruz. As expected for Rubio.

Do you think robot will drop out?

Perianne
03-01-2016, 10:46 PM

Not until he loses badly to Trump in Florida.

gabosaurus
03-01-2016, 10:48 PM
I am exceptionally pleased to see Trump doing so well on Super Tuesday. There are reports of thousands of Dems identifying as Republicans today so they could vote for Trump. Because it is quite important for Trump to gain the GOP nomination. I urge all of you to continue to support and vote for Trump.
A vote for Trump now is a vote for Dems in November. You want Hillary in the White House? VOTE TRUMP! :salute:

http://www.freewoodpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/trumpslogan.jpg

NightTrain
03-01-2016, 10:49 PM
I am exceptionally pleased to see Trump doing so well on Super Tuesday. There are reports of thousands of Dems identifying as Republicans today so they could vote for Trump. Because it is quite important for Trump to gain the GOP nomination. I urge all of you to continue to support and vote for Trump.
A vote for Trump now is a vote for Dems in November. You want Hillary in the White House? VOTE TRUMP! :salute:

Well well, if it isn't the Texas Troll! Did you vote in the CA primaries?

NightTrain
03-01-2016, 10:49 PM

I don't see Rubio sticking with it after tonight... not looking like he's going to win even one state.

Black Diamond
03-01-2016, 10:53 PM
I don't see Rubio sticking with it after tonight... not looking like he's going to win even one state.

I hope you're right.

NightTrain
03-01-2016, 10:55 PM
I hope you're right.

You and me both.

So in the event of a Rubio drop... who gets his base? I think they'll swing more to Trump than Cruz.

Perianne
03-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Looks like Rubio is going to win Minnesota.

Edit: or not. The site I am reading may not be up to date.

Black Diamond
03-01-2016, 11:09 PM
You and me both.

So in the event of a Rubio drop... who gets his base? I think they'll swing more to Trump than Cruz.

Or Romney....

gabosaurus
03-01-2016, 11:11 PM
Well well, if it isn't the Texas Troll! Did you vote in the CA primaries?

:rolleyes:
Eh, it's your board. You can say and do what you want.

NightTrain
03-01-2016, 11:15 PM
Or Romney....

I still haven't figured that bit of nonsense out.

LongTermGuy
03-01-2016, 11:32 PM

​Ahhhhhh...yes...Smell the Fear....ummmmm....:coffee:the Typical Leftist talking-point (reverse psychology)....*LIKE THE LEFT IS... "REALLY CONCERNED"....and wants whats best for Republicans (Americans)....:laugh:

Always a Pleasure to see you dear....:)

NightTrain
03-01-2016, 11:55 PM
​Ahhhhhh...yes...Smell the Fear....ummmmm....:coffee:the Typical Leftist talking-point (reverse psychology)....*LIKE THE LEFT IS... "REALLY CONCERNED"....and wants whats best for Republicans (Americans)....:laugh:

Always a Pleasure to see you dear....:)

Yes, that reverse psychology is almost as subtle as TF's, and as effective. I'm beginning to wonder if those two are related. Maybe even married?

Frisco isn't far from Houston.

NightTrain
03-02-2016, 12:09 AM
Looks like Rubio is going to win Minnesota.

Edit: or not. The site I am reading may not be up to date.

You're right; it looks like Rubio will take MN.

Black Diamond
03-02-2016, 12:11 AM

Same state Mondale won :coffee:

NightTrain
03-02-2016, 12:22 AM

They also went 60/40 for Sanders.

And to think, that was the State I was born in.

LongTermGuy
03-02-2016, 12:38 AM

Yup sure did...Trump just picked up Vermont....

*Standing so far" > Trump 7 (248 Delegates) Cruz 3 (102) ...Rubio 1 (forgot how many Rubio has)

Voted4Reagan
03-02-2016, 02:07 AM
Yes, that reverse psychology is almost as subtle as TF's, and as effective. I'm beginning to wonder if those two are related. Maybe even married?

Frisco isn't far from Houston.

The Galveston Bay Area??

:poke::poke::poke:

NightTrain
03-02-2016, 05:57 AM
I was wrong about AK... the delegates are Cruz 12, Trump 11 and Rubio 5.

Black Diamond
03-02-2016, 05:59 AM
I was wrong about AK... the delegates are Cruz 12, Trump 11 and Rubio 5.

Rubio will keep trump in control?

Drummond
03-02-2016, 07:11 AM
For what it's worth to anybody ... I'm really enjoying the BBC's domestic output on all of this. They started the year praising Rubio for the GOP side, not taking Trump seriously at all. NOW, they've no choice but to undergo a fairly radical rethink. Still ... they're being propagandist about it. Just yesterday, on a discussion programme, they had a group of pundits around a table, and the question was asked ... 'how many of you, here, would vote for Trump ?' ... and the response was a sort of humour-filled incredulity at the prospect of anyone wanting to.

Evidently the BBC is determined to still paint Trump as an extremist / nutcase figure. Something that even 'European Conservatives' will happily buy into ....

I'm looking forward to Trump winning, if only to see the embarrassment our propagandists suffer from understanding how very far removed from reality they've been, and how they'll now have to FACE UP to it .... :laugh::laugh:

How many on this board would prefer Hillary to win, over Trump, if that was the choice ? Come on ... own up !! Anyone wanting to honestly turn against the Conservative cause for the sake of turning against Trump ?

Thought I'd belatedly add this link from the BBC, dating back to the end of last year. Note the views of the 'experts' they called upon for input ... universally rejecting or severely doubting Trump could ever become President. This is what the BBC wants the British public to buy into. 'Nice' one, BBC ... I wonder what they're all thinking today ??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35064717

Voted4Reagan
03-02-2016, 07:33 AM

One and Done

revelarts
03-02-2016, 08:22 AM
Texas and Alaska are big surprises to me at this point.
Also the fact that Bernie fell far below half in most states. i thought it'd be much closer.

Well the Trump train is on a roll.
for better or worse.

CSM
03-02-2016, 08:24 AM
For what it's worth to anybody ... I'm really enjoying the BBC's domestic output on all of this. They started the year praising Rubio for the GOP side, not taking Trump seriously at all. NOW, they've no choice but to undergo a fairly radical rethink. Still ... they're being propagandist about it. Just yesterday, on a discussion programme, they had a group of pundits around a table, and the question was asked ... 'how many of you, here, would vote for Trump ?' ... and the response was a sort of humour-filled incredulity at the prospect of anyone wanting to.

Evidently the BBC is determined to still paint Trump as an extremist / nutcase figure. Something that even 'European Conservatives' will happily buy into ....

I'm looking forward to Trump winning, if only to see the embarrassment our propagandists suffer from understanding how very far removed from reality they've been, and how they'll now have to FACE UP to it .... :laugh::laugh:

How many on this board would prefer Hillary to win, over Trump, if that was the choice ? Come on ... own up !! Anyone wanting to honestly turn against the Conservative cause for the sake of turning against Trump ?

Thought I'd belatedly add this link from the BBC, dating back to the end of last year. Note the views of the 'experts' they called upon for input ... universally rejecting or severely doubting Trump could ever become President. This is what the BBC wants the British public to buy into. 'Nice' one, BBC ... I wonder what they're all thinking today ??

All I can say that is if those same pundits and "experts" were around in the mid 1700s, they surely would have predicted that the traitorous colonists would soon be brought to justice and summarily hanged by the Crown.... just sayin!

Kathianne
03-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Texas and Alaska are big surprises to me at this point.
Also the fact that Bernie fell far below half in most states. i thought it'd be much closer.

Well the Trump train is on a roll.
for better or worse.

I was surprised by the Rubio win of MN. I was surprised at both the number of times he went far above his expectations, and that holds for Cruz too.

OTOH, I agree that the train is a rollin'. It has been too little, too late.

Jeff
03-02-2016, 09:11 AM

Wow those reports must of just come out in TX. sounds like yet another BS story, but in all fairness maybe your daughter or husband reported it to ya. :rolleyes:

And to be quite honest, no matter who wins for the Republican, if ya had a brain they would automatically be our next president, I mean what kind of brain dead idiot would vote for Hillary and all the BS that goes with her. Now if she should happen to lose (which I don't see happening) There may be some merit to what you are saying, but I don't believe the American people are really that stupid, and after seeing how bad they messed up over the last 7 years I think they may actually use their brains instead of voting skin color or what is in your pants, but than again Gabs you have proven me wrong, I just don't believe there are to many that can't think any further than the D behind someones name.

Jeff
03-02-2016, 09:12 AM

I reserved a front row seat on the Trump train yesterday !!!

NightTrain
03-02-2016, 09:39 AM
I reserved a front row seat on the Trump train yesterday !!!

How's the view?

NightTrain
03-02-2016, 09:41 AM
Wow those reports must of just come out in TX. sounds like yet another BS story, but in all fairness maybe your daughter or husband reported it to ya. :rolleyes:

I think those nice muzzies across the street in California told her that.

Perianne
03-02-2016, 09:42 AM
I think those nice muzzies across the street in California told her that.

They are wonderful people!

Perianne
03-02-2016, 09:43 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8505&stc=1

Perianne
03-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Use screen enlarger buttons to see the above.

Perianne
03-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Use screen enlarger buttons to see the above.

That Rubio. He could probably win if only Trump, Cruz, Kasich, and Romney weren't in his way. And he could win the general election if no one else were running.

Fartco Rubio, lol.

LongTermGuy
03-02-2016, 10:11 AM
How's the view?

:coffee:
http://rlv.zcache.com/trump_train_get_on_board_letterhead-r88f99e98f705409cbdc260b1cc547fb1_vg63g_8byvr_512. jpg

http://blog.seattlepi.com/viewfromthebleachers/files/2016/02/Trump-with-women.jpg

NightTrain
03-02-2016, 10:15 AM
:laugh2:

Perianne
03-02-2016, 10:18 AM
http://blog.seattlepi.com/viewfromthebleachers/files/2016/02/Trump-with-women.jpg

I don't know. According to Rubio, the Donald may have small man parts. I wonder why that would matter to Rubio, unless he is gay?

Anyway, I would marry Trump over any of the other candidates. Perianne Trump. It has a nice sound to it. :)

LongTermGuy
03-02-2016, 11:05 AM
I don't know. According to Rubio, the Donald may have small man parts. I wonder why that would matter to Rubio, unless he is gay?

Anyway, I would marry Trump over any of the other candidates. Perianne Trump. It has a nice sound to it. :)

I would not marry this Battle-Axe...no matter how much money she has....I just couldn't do it...no way!

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/600x39943.jpg

Perianne
03-02-2016, 11:06 AM
I would not marry this Battle-Axe...no matter how much money she has....I just couldn't do it...no way!

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/600x39943.jpg

She might look better if you were drunk.

jimnyc
03-02-2016, 11:07 AM

Ok, post these legitimate reports so that we can discuss?

And I urge you to keep supporting a career scandal ridden criminal. When it's far too late for any other democrat nitwit to make any advances, hopefully the liar/criminal will be charged and bail from the race. And even if she doesn't, an indictment is the same as raising the white flag.

Are you truly back here at DP and done playing make believe now? Why anyone in the world would want to make believe where they live and make believe they are their own child is completely beyond me. But you failed and I predicted it. My prediction was that you couldn't go 10 posts without revealing yourself when I first saw the account. You didn't make it that far. Your rants towards Darin were IDENTICAL to those in the past. Deny all you like but the facts are out there. Btw, on a similar note, where are those pictures you claimed you had? You know, your daughter and the muslim neighbor holding one anothers bible and quran? Maybe since she's a member here we can ask her to post it since you apparently can't figure out how to do so?

Perianne
03-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Ok, post these legitimate reports so that we can discuss?

And I urge you to keep supporting a career scandal ridden criminal. When it's far too late for any other democrat nitwit to make any advances, hopefully the liar/criminal will be charged and bail from the race. And even if she doesn't, an indictment is the same as raising the white flag.

Are you truly back here at DP and done playing make believe now? Why anyone in the world would want to make believe where they live and make believe they are their own child is completely beyond me. But you failed and I predicted it. My prediction was that you couldn't go 10 posts without revealing yourself when I first saw the account. You didn't make it that far. Your rants towards Darin were IDENTICAL to those in the past. Deny all you like but the facts are out there. Btw, on a similar note, where are those pictures you claimed you had? You know, your daughter and the muslim neighbor holding one anothers bible and quran? Maybe since she's a member here we can ask her to post it since you apparently can't figure out how to do so?

I heard a song one time where someone was his own grandpa.

I found it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw

Jeff
03-03-2016, 09:32 AM
How's the view?

Fantastic, If Trump would just remove that wig it would even be better. :laugh:

Jeff
03-03-2016, 09:36 AM
She might look better if you were drunk.

Not enough Beer in the world could make that skank look good.

LongTermGuy
03-03-2016, 09:57 AM
Fantastic, If Trump would just remove that wig it would even be better. :laugh:

:laugh:

https://static-ssl.businessinsider.com/image/54d39c5eecad04245a59275e/trumphair.gif

http://www.bdcwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/donald-trump-ice-bucket-gif.gif

LongTermGuy
03-03-2016, 10:03 AM
Not enough Beer in the world could make that skank look good.
https://gifwords.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/strictly-for-my-bitches-text.gif
http://www.hahafunnyjokes.com/images/memes/1432480166_vote-monica.jpg
:laugh: