PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons why REAL Christians won't support Trump

gabosaurus
03-01-2016, 11:09 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/latest-columns/20160229-christopher-pieper-and-matt-henderson-10-reasons-you-cant-be-a-christian-and-vote-for-donald-trump.ece

A Christian who supports Trump either does not understand this person and his positions, or supports him in spite of Christian convictions.In the same way that a person cannot love the Yankees and the Red Sox, follow veganism and devour a supper of Texas barbecue, or adore Joanna Gaines but hate shiplap, one cannot really love Jesus and wish to follow him and also vote for a person who so clearly embodies the opposite of everything Christ taught, died for and demands of us.

revelarts
03-01-2016, 11:46 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/latest-columns/20160229-christopher-pieper-and-matt-henderson-10-reasons-you-cant-be-a-christian-and-vote-for-donald-trump.ece

But they won't support Hillary or Sanders Either.

tailfins
03-02-2016, 12:04 AM
The real reason we have the Muslim wave is that Christians didn't get off their lazy butts and evangelize. We have Trump because gullible Christians wanted their ears tickled. EVIDENCE would tell you that CRUZ is the Evangelical candidate. US society is in the post-evidence era. The article you quote smells of a lefty point of view, so I will just mention two disqualifying traits:

1) Unrepentant adulterer
2) Dishonest business dealings such as Trump University and cheating people that did work for him out of some of their pay

We have Louisiana coming up. If they don't give Trump the David Vitter treatment, they are full-fledged hypocrites.

That's enough right there. Here is the definitive verse that explains the Trump phenomenon:

2 Timothy 4 King James Version (KJV)

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

darin
03-02-2016, 04:41 AM
Real christians would never hold someone's religion against them. Real christians love people more than ideologies. Unless a government restricts a christian's duty to love, they may want to have no opinion on things like that link.

Christie Brinkley
03-02-2016, 06:32 AM
Gabby looks like she is getting desperate...:laugh:

In fact you probably just made people on the forum bigger Trump fans!

Christie Brinkley
03-02-2016, 06:34 AM
Btw Obozo calls himself a Christian yet he saw over the slaughter and rape of thousands of Christians. Obomba is the devil incarnate.

Drummond
03-02-2016, 06:34 AM
Gabby looks like she is getting desperate...:laugh:

In fact you probably just made people on the forum bigger Trump fans!

You beat me to it ... my thinking exactly !

Bilgerat
03-02-2016, 07:04 AM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/s851x315/12800135_10153484752845773_8636787138587071153_n.j pg?oh=92eb821438cfa526561cf2e84c99fa15&oe=575F0F31

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-02-2016, 08:03 AM
The real reason we have the Muslim wave is that Christians didn't get off their lazy butts and evangelize. We have Trump because gullible Christians wanted their ears tickled. EVIDENCE would tell you that CRUZ is the Evangelical candidate. US society is in the post-evidence era. The article you quote smells of a lefty point of view, so I will just mention two disqualifying traits:

1) Unrepentant adulterer
2) Dishonest business dealings such as Trump University and cheating people that did work for him out of some of their pay

We have Louisiana coming up. If they don't give Trump the David Vitter treatment, they are full-fledged hypocrites.

That's enough right there. Here is the definitive verse that explains the Trump phenomenon:

2 Timothy 4 King James Version (KJV)

You blather on like a fool.
None of the candidates are what you deem to be staunch Christians or even principled people , at least not in the deep level you claim they should be and that goes for Cruz too.
I doubt you seeing as how you champion muslims that murder Christians!!! You idiot!--Tyr

Jeff
03-02-2016, 09:19 AM
If Christians voted only on their values well hell they would never vote.

Perianne
03-02-2016, 09:33 AM

Deleted by Perianne

jimnyc
03-02-2016, 10:56 AM
Just a coincidence where the link is from? Hmmmmm.....

NightTrain
03-02-2016, 11:00 AM

I was laughing about that, too.

jimnyc
03-02-2016, 11:08 AM
I was laughing about that, too.

Only natural to check out the local news! :)

Perianne
03-02-2016, 11:09 AM

So, gabby is a Texan? Did she really go to Berkeley? Or maybe it was Dallas Theological Seminary, thus the thread about God?

(joking)

jimnyc
03-02-2016, 11:11 AM
So, gabby is a Texan? Did she really go to Berkeley? Or maybe it was Dallas Theological Seminary, thus the thread about God?

(joking)

Who knows and who cares, to be honest. But I wouldn't use the word "theological", but think more along the lines of "pathological", followed by liar of course.

NightTrain
03-02-2016, 12:08 PM

(joking)

Given that we know that she was lying about her location and posing as her daughter, I expect everything she's said about herself is a lie. Muslims living across the street in CA. A "student" posting a rebuttal for her when I cornered ger. Her "dangerous" neighborhood in CA. Her republican husband. Owning guns but being fanatically anti gun. Claiming proxy when we're looking right at her ISP in Pasadena. Huntington Beach Police calling her to solve a crime. Two degrees from SoCal because she's really smart, but yet supposedly is a counselor at a high school and has the IQ of a Rottweiler.

Way too many things don't add up... it's all been a lie.

She is probably a mildly retarded 22 year old male riding the welfare train in his mom's basement.