PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Funds Visas for 300,000 Muslim Migrants,Republicans Give Him Standing Ovation

jimnyc
03-02-2016, 01:09 PM
Another example of why folks are angry and want change. (just found this now...)

-----

Last month, House Speaker Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) successfully pushed through Congress his $1.1 trillion omnibus spending bill that funds visas for nearly 300,000 temporary and permanent Muslim migrants over the next 12 months.

The omnibus bill also funded sanctuary cities, illegal alien tax credits, and changed federal law to allow for a massive increase in low-skilled H-2B workers– an immigration expansion opposed by more than nine in ten GOP voters. Yet at the first gathering of all House Republicans since the omnibus’s passage, Politico reports that GOP lawmakers gave Ryan a standing ovation at the close of this week’s Republican Congressional retreat.

Politico writes: “Retreats like this week’s pow-wow at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor are typically contentious affairs. For the past four years, lawmakers used it as an occasion to scream at John Boehner and Eric Cantor. During their last session here, however, Ryan got a standing ovation as he made commitments to [pursue] big ideas.”

Yet neither John Boehner nor Eric Cantor joined Barack Obama to expand Muslim immigration in to the United States– a distinction which is uniquely Paul Ryan’s.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/16/paul-ryan-funds-visas-300000-muslim-migrants-house-republicans-give-standing-ovation/

NightTrain
03-02-2016, 01:20 PM
wtf Ryan?

:bang3:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Another example of why folks are angry and want change. (just found this now...)

-----

Last month, House Speaker Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) successfully pushed through Congress his $1.1 trillion omnibus spending bill that funds visas for nearly 300,000 temporary and permanent Muslim migrants over the next 12 months.

The omnibus bill also funded sanctuary cities, illegal alien tax credits, and changed federal law to allow for a massive increase in low-skilled H-2B workers– an immigration expansion opposed by more than nine in ten GOP voters. Yet at the first gathering of all House Republicans since the omnibus’s passage, Politico reports that GOP lawmakers gave Ryan a standing ovation at the close of this week’s Republican Congressional retreat.

Politico writes: “Retreats like this week’s pow-wow at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor are typically contentious affairs. For the past four years, lawmakers used it as an occasion to scream at John Boehner and Eric Cantor. During their last session here, however, Ryan got a standing ovation as he made commitments to [pursue] big ideas.”

Yet neither John Boehner nor Eric Cantor joined Barack Obama to expand Muslim immigration in to the United States– a distinction which is uniquely Paul Ryan’s.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/16/paul-ryan-funds-visas-300000-muslim-migrants-house-republicans-give-standing-ovation/

HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR TREASON.
What he did is exactly that. He should be tried in court and given the max sentence for that open treason, IMHO.
Folks we are seeing the globalist engineered treason out in the open from within our own government and nobody is going to stop it.
This is far, far worse that what Benedict Arnold ever did.
I knew he was not the right one for that position , as it took guts, bravado and true loyalty and patriotism .
He is nothing more than an out and out damn traitor! Fact.
Treason is the currently going thing since the dem party has made it perfectly ok to engage in..
Put that bastard in a " legally sanctioned ring fight " with me.. He'd never walk again by the time I was done with him -
Not joking... -- Tyr

jimnyc
03-02-2016, 02:27 PM
This is another HUGE reason as to why people want change, and are looking towards Trump. A standing ovation with this shit in there? So many of them are useless as to why they are there and what their constituents want.

Perianne
03-02-2016, 02:34 PM
Get this straight. GOP establishment is not our friend. And Paul Ryan is right up there in the front.

Kathianne
03-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Well it seems that some of this might just be election fever? Shockingly some 'reporters' whether from Breitbart or National Review allow their own prejudices to shine through:

http://www.breitbart.com/author/julia-hahn/

jimnyc
03-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Well it seems that some of this might just be election fever? Shockingly some 'reporters' whether from Breitbart or National Review allow their own prejudices to shine through:

http://www.breitbart.com/author/julia-hahn/

I'm confused, did I miss something? I don't think election fever had Ryan push through a bill, nor the others giving a standing ovation. Anyone's prejudice wouldn't change a bill?

Perianne
03-02-2016, 02:40 PM
I'm confused, did I miss something? I don't think election fever had Ryan push through a bill, nor the others giving a standing ovation. Anyone's prejudice wouldn't change a bill?

It confused me, too.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-02-2016, 02:42 PM
I think the traitors on our government will do everything possible to start a civil war.
Because as it stands now, they would win...
As too many people are blinded as to what is really going on and how globalists are about to destroy this nation. Fact. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-02-2016, 02:44 PM
He is one of the plants(globalist) in the opposition party, they already own the dem party....-Tyr

Kathianne
03-02-2016, 04:41 PM

You're correct. I mixed up topics and Breitbart being the one thing in common, my apology for screwing up.