PDA

View Full Version : Since I was included in NT's unsolicited IP announcing : The "other" Texas

tailfins
03-02-2016, 09:44 PM
I will take a moment to brag... The community that he pointed out is an upscale city with a six-figure median family income; and I am higher than that median. If many of you came by this area (the likes of Flat Tyr Ziu-Saxnot or Jeff), the cops would start following you. :laugh:

I live in the "other" Texas. Since my son wants to go to UT-Austin, we will likely move in a few years, though because he wants his parents around. Of course the Austin area has Round Rock as part of the "other" Texas.

As a tribute to Gunny, I will do my part to "keep Austin weird".

Speaking of my city, we have lots of Muslims and Hindus.

Here is the local Mosque where my colleague from work attends :

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CdZLWo78cT0/UBy5FjrtlII/AAAAAAAARso/aWaEnSWMJ3w/s1600/RamadanDaily-Juma.SufiCenter.03.JPG

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-02-2016, 10:28 PM
I will take a moment to brag... The community that he pointed out is an upscale city with a six-figure median family income; and I am higher than that median. If many of you came by this area (the likes of Flat Tyr Ziu-Saxnot or Jeff), the cops would start following you. :laugh:

I live in the "other" Texas. Since my son wants to go to UT-Austin, we will likely move in a few years, though because he wants his parents around. Of course the Austin area has Round Rock as part of the "other" Texas.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CdZLWo78cT0/UBy5FjrtlII/AAAAAAAARso/aWaEnSWMJ3w/s1600/RamadanDaily-Juma.SufiCenter.03.JPG

You ffing moron--like I'd ever bother to look your punkass, retarded ass up.
You have an open invite to look me up and I'll welcome you just the way you should be if you were man enough to come to my neighborhood.
What a freaking wimp... :doofus:--Tyr

tailfins
03-02-2016, 10:33 PM
You ffing moron--like I'd ever bother to look your punkass, retarded ass up.
You have an open invite to look me up and I'll welcome you just the way you should be if you were man enough to come to my neighborhood.
What a freaking wimp... :doofus:--Tyr

This is as close as I care to get to associating with riff-raff

gabosaurus
03-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Geez, 'fins, show some manners! It's not polite to boast about your wealth or social status.
I disagree with pretty much everyone on DP, and I doubt any of them would get along with me. But I would welcome any of them into my home as guests.

By the way, did you hear that research shows that women are better coders than men? But only if they don't disclose that they are women. Since the tech industry (and code writing in general) is among the most sexist in this country.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/12/women-considered-better-coders-hide-gender-github

We teach coding to all students at our technical school. Many of them are hired when they graduate because they are less expensive and don't have the attitude of old school code writers.

LongTermGuy
03-02-2016, 10:57 PM
......Three weeks from now....I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be...and it will be so. Hold the line! Stay with me! If you find yourself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!!!!...Brothers, what we do in life... echoes in eternity.......:cool:

http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/08/trump-gladiator-596x283.jpg
:cool:Get `em outta here!!!:coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4--cG8h52Ps

Trump 2016!:cool:

LongTermGuy
03-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Geez, 'fins, show some manners! It's not polite to boast about your wealth or social status.
I disagree with pretty much everyone on DP, and I doubt any of them would get along with me. But I would welcome any of them into my home as guests.

By the way, did you hear that research shows that women are better coders than men? But only if they don't disclose that they are women. Since the tech industry (and code writing in general) is among the most sexist in this country.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/12/women-considered-better-coders-hide-gender-github

We teach coding to all students at our technical school. Many of them are hired when they graduate because they are less expensive and don't have the attitude of old school code writers.

Hey Sweetie! You go girl!:dance:

tailfins
03-02-2016, 11:46 PM

How do you explain all the perception management bull crap if their code could withstand technical scrutiny?

The vast majority of women I see in the profession are from India. Their propensity to sweep broken code under the rug is to their detriment.

tailfins
03-03-2016, 12:01 AM
Hey Sweetie! You go girl!:dance:
Showing any kind of manners around here is like casting pearls among swine. Why bother?

Black Diamond
03-03-2016, 12:44 AM
Showing any kind of manners around here is like casting pearls among swine. Why bother?

Tissue?

Voted4Reagan
03-03-2016, 05:34 AM

Should Wiccan and I get tickets to TEXAS or San Francisco?? Whats for Dinner??:lol::lol::lol:

Gunny
03-03-2016, 06:13 AM

You ever heard about the part of Texas where you don't go poking the longhorns with sticks? I think you've made enough "friends" around here without dragging me into the mix. I was actually so bored yesterday I was wondering just what your major malfunction is. You seem to think being a complete prick is cool or something.

I really don't know why you don't get along with tyr or Jeff and I don't care. I get along with them just fine. Just to clear up some of your ignorance, HALF my family is from Texas. The other half is from New Market, AL. If I was there, I could drive to Jeff's or tyr's houses as quick as I could get to that shithole Austin from San Antonio, where we keep all our fags and retards. There must be something about "Southern" that's beyond your arrogant ass. You brag about your money. We're all poor and don't give a shit and the last thing you'll see us do is wave a paycheck in front of each other unless it's to offer some of that money to help out a brother. All you seem to care about is the stuff you have.

Now just in case nobody's mentioned it (like the people that have known me for the past 14 years) ... if you're thinking about fucking with me? Don't. You ain't got shit on being a prick on me. I'll blow your mosque and your caddy up, hit Whataburger on the way home and sleep like a baby. I don't fuck with you. Don't even dream of fucking with me. And if you fuck with my friends, you're only going to get so far. Only reason I just keep my mouth shut is they're doing just fine and don't need my help. As I would expect from any Southern male that's got a pair.

And if that money you claim to have is what you think you are, you're one sorry individual.

Voted4Reagan
03-03-2016, 06:32 AM
I will take a moment to brag... The community that he pointed out is an upscale city with a six-figure median family income; and I am higher than that median.

Money cant by Class, Courtesy, or Respect....

3 things you don't possess in any measure.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-03-2016, 06:41 AM
You ever heard about the part of Texas where you don't go poking the longhorns with sticks? I think you've made enough "friends" around here without dragging me into the mix. I was actually so bored yesterday I was wondering just what your major malfunction is. You seem to think being a complete prick is cool or something.

I really don't know why you don't get along with tyr or Jeff and I don't care. I get along with them just fine. Just to clear up some of your ignorance, HALF my family is from Texas. The other half is from New Market, AL. If I was there, I could drive to Jeff's or tyr's houses as quick as I could get to that shithole Austin from San Antonio, where we keep all our fags and retards. There must be something about "Southern" that's beyond your arrogant ass. You brag about your money. We're all poor and don't give a shit and the last thing you'll see us do is wave a paycheck in front of each other unless it's to offer some of that money to help out a brother. All you seem to care about is the stuff you have.

Now just in case nobody's mentioned it (like the people that have known me for the past 14 years) ... if you're thinking about fucking with me? Don't. You ain't got shit on being a prick on me. I'll blow your mosque and your caddy up, hit Whataburger on the way home and sleep like a baby. I don't fuck with you. Don't even dream of fucking with me. And if you fuck with my friends, you're only going to get so far. Only reason I just keep my mouth shut is they're doing just fine and don't need my help. As I would expect from any Southern male that's got a pair.

And if that money you claim to have is what you think you are, you're one sorry individual.
Tailfin's God is Mammon and he is proud of it.
That idiot wouldn't last ten seconds talking face to face with any of us.
Typical, money is my God type of loser.
I knew that as soon as I saw how he sucked-ass up to Jafar the muslim terrorist lover.
Boy is definitely a few bricks shy of a full load and has no concept what a Southern man is and can do.
I feel sorry for the weasel, what with him licking muslim ass to get his money and all. :laugh::laugh:
He is so typical of Mammon devotees,arrogant and as full of shit as a CHRISTMAS TURKEY.--Tyr

Voted4Reagan
03-03-2016, 06:51 AM
Tailfin's God is Mammon and he is proud of it.
That idiot wouldn't last ten seconds talking face to face with any of us.
Typical, money is my God type of loser.
I knew that as soon as I saw how he sucked-ass up to Jafar the muslim terrorist lover.
Boy is definitely a few bricks shy of a full load and has no concept what a Southern man is and can do.
I feel sorry for the weasel, what with him licking muslim ass to get his money and all. :laugh::laugh:
He is so typical of Mammon devotees,arrogant and as full of shit as a CHRISTMAS TURKEY.--Tyr

A true southern Gentleman is always chivalrous to a woman. Respectful, courteous and always careful to protect her honor.

The misogynistic manner he in which he conducts himself is antithetical to the very nature of what a True Southern Gentleman really is...

He'll always be a piece of trash Yankee Carpetbagger...

NightTrain
03-03-2016, 07:09 AM

Whoa, whoa!

We Yankees don't want him, either.

Can we go with something like 'Ducha Traidor'?

Gunny
03-03-2016, 07:18 AM
A true southern Gentleman is always chivalrous to a woman. Respectful, courteous and always careful to protect her honor.

The misogynistic manner he in which he conducts himself is antithetical to the very nature of what a True Southern Gentleman really is...

How bad is it when Yankees don't even want yankees?:laugh:

NightTrain
03-03-2016, 07:23 AM
How bad is it when Yankees don't even want yankees?:laugh:

There's more than a few Yankees that I don't want to claim... but you Rebs have a few as well.

Besides, he's living out of Frisco, TX... so I think you guys are stuck with him.

He really digs the muzzies, have you considered ISIS taking him off your hands?

Gunny
03-03-2016, 07:30 AM
There's more than a few Yankees that I don't want to claim... but you Rebs have a few as well.

Besides, he's living out of Frisco, TX... so I think you guys are stuck with him.

He really digs the muzzies, have you considered ISIS taking him off your hands?

Know how many towns there are in Texas? Where the f- is Frisco?

NightTrain
03-03-2016, 07:35 AM
Know how many towns there are in Texas? Where the f- is Frisco?

NE of Dallas.

Not far from Plano, where I've been sent to get training a couple of times... pretty depressing little town if you ask me, but I'm kinda biased on fun places to live.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-03-2016, 08:23 AM

Hell, he hangs with muzzy's , most likely for protection.
I hear that they are overly fond of their sheep, especially at night in the dark.
Seems our military has them on video at night, showing how much they love their sheep/goats, etc. :laugh:
Thus TF likely fits right in IMHO.. - :laugh:-Tyr

jimnyc
03-03-2016, 08:52 AM
I am a millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht.

Rabbit season, duck season!!

Gunny
03-03-2016, 09:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ocaZb-bGg

jimnyc
03-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Was hoping someone got that right off the bat! :laugh:

Bugs rules!

Gunny
03-03-2016, 09:14 AM
Was hoping someone got that right off the bat! :laugh:

Bugs rules!

Can Jeff and I fish off that yacht? Is this like Rubio's "yacht"? That "giant" 30 footer he has? :laugh:

NightTrain
03-03-2016, 09:16 AM
Can Jeff and I fish off that yacht? Is this like Rubio's "yacht"? That "giant" 30 footer he has? :laugh:

A 30' yacht? I've seen jet boats bigger than that.

Gunny
03-03-2016, 09:20 AM
A 30' yacht? I've seen jet boats bigger than that.

There ain't no such thing as a 30' yacht, brain bleach. The call them fishin' boats. :laugh:

tailfins
03-03-2016, 09:44 AM

I just made reference to you not liking Austin. Anything else that you get cranky over is on you.

Gunny
03-03-2016, 09:59 AM
I just made reference to you not liking Austin. Anything else that you get cranky over is on you.

Math 101. You piised off Jim. You pissed off Jeff. You pissed off NT. You pissed off Tyr which means you probably pissed off AT and Drummond. And you ain't got nothing better to do than piss ME off? Why don't you go for the Sergeant major? Y'all can be best friends.

Leave me out of your pansy-ass bullshit.

Jeff
03-03-2016, 10:12 AM

Yes TF I imagine the cops would follow me around, I would of probably been the first man they had seen in months. But when I explained to them I was going to meet a law suite happy beotch like you I believe they may be following me for a entire different reason, it's called amusement.

See the difference here is I can come to your neighborhood hangout and do as I please, now a punk like you comes to my neighborhood telling folks how good the muzzies are and threatening folks with law suites, well lets just say they may be flying your ass back to TX in a box, so if you are ever in GA let me know, I would love to watch, I mean show ya around. :laugh:

tailfins
03-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Math 101. You piised off Jim. You pissed off Jeff. You pissed off NT. You pissed off Tyr which means you probably pissed off AT and Drummond. And you ain't got nothing better to do than piss ME off? Why don't you go for the Sergeant major? Y'all can be best friends.

Leave me out of your pansy-ass bullshit.

There's a yuuuuge difference between many of you and Jim : Every day is a new day.

Gunny
03-03-2016, 10:17 AM
Yes TF I imagine the cops would follow me around, I would of probably been the first man they had seen in months. But when I explained to them I was going to meet a law suite happy beotch like you I believe they may be following me for a entire different reason, it's called amusement.

See the difference here is I can come to your neighborhood hangout and do as I please, now a punk like you comes to my neighborhood telling folks how good the muzzies are and threatening folks with law suites, well lets just say they may be flying your ass back to TX in a box, so if you are ever in GA let me know, I would love to watch, I mean show ya around. :laugh:

The front wall is native stone. I'll blow the rest of that shit up.

If you fly him back here I'll shoot you too. You think we want him?

Jeff
03-03-2016, 10:22 AM
The front wall is native stone. I'll blow the rest of that shit up.

If you fly him back here I'll shoot you too. You think we want him?

He is all yours Bro, hell look at it this way, every state I have ever been in (and I have traveled through most) has a gay area or a bad area (they usually go hand in hand) myself I believe those area's were put on earth for those boring nights, when all else fails ya can ride down there and have all kinds of fun. :laugh::laugh:

Gunny
03-03-2016, 10:26 AM
He is all yours Bro, hell look at it this way, every state I have ever been in (and I have traveled through most) has a gay area or a bad area (they usually go hand in hand) myself I believe those area's were put on earth for those boring nights, when all else fails ya can ride down there and have all kinds of fun. :laugh::laugh:

Well he lives in Austin. Most faggot-ass place in the state. Doesn't mean we need to keep his ass.

Think I'll fly his ass to Atlanta and let you and tyr deal with him. And I got about 10 cousins in the area. Bout 7 of them make shine.

Jeff
03-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Well he lives in Austin. Most faggot-ass place in the state. Doesn't mean we need to keep his ass.

Think I'll fly his ass to Atlanta and let you and tyr deal with him. And I got about 10 cousins in the area. Bout 7 of them make shine.

Send him to the West side, the Brothers would love to play with him for a while. :laugh::laugh:

jimnyc
03-03-2016, 10:40 AM
Jeff and Gunny - one of you bastards needs to change your avatar. I scroll down through threads and am getting confused and can't tell which one of you guys is posting!

Perianne
03-03-2016, 11:04 AM

JEFF!!!! What kind of fun are you gonna have in the gay area??????

Gunny
03-03-2016, 11:39 AM
Jeff and Gunny - one of you bastards needs to change your avatar. I scroll down through threads and am getting confused and can't tell which one of you guys is posting!

Damn yankee. Now YOU want to take our flag. I thought you was NY, not SC.

jimnyc
03-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Damn yankee. Now YOU want to take our flag. I thought you was NY, not SC.

Hell, I'm cool with the flag, but you guys need to swap back and forth! Sometimes I go down a thread and identify the posters via the avatars! You don't want me mistaking you for Jeff, do you? :laugh:

Perianne
03-03-2016, 11:42 AM
Hell, I'm cool with the flag, but you guys need to swap back and forth! Sometimes I go down a thread and identify the posters via the avatars! You don't want me mistaking you for Jeff, do you? :laugh:

How can you identify mine, as I change avatars as often as Romney changes his stances?

NightTrain
03-03-2016, 11:42 AM

I was all fucked up when Jeff, Peri and Gunny were running the Confederate avatar.

jimnyc
03-03-2016, 11:45 AM
How can you identify mine, as I change avatars as often as Romney changes his stances?

Sometimes I have to look, but you usually use the cute little animals, so I know it's you.

jimnyc
03-03-2016, 11:46 AM
I was all fucked up when Jeff, Peri and Gunny were running the Confederate avatar.

I think sometime in the past, didn't we have a bunch do the same? I don't remember anything other than recalling a bunch of folks using the same avatar. Hell, maybe it wasn't even here. But that will definitely drive you to drink!!

NightTrain
03-03-2016, 11:51 AM
I think sometime in the past, didn't we have a bunch do the same? I don't remember anything other than recalling a bunch of folks using the same avatar. Hell, maybe it wasn't even here. But that will definitely drive you to drink!!

I vaguely remember that... can't remember if it was here or at USMB, but it got real confusing.

It's interesting how your mind associates pictures with a person and how much slower it is to read than glance at a pic.

Perianne
03-03-2016, 11:54 AM
I vaguely remember that... can't remember if it was here or at USMB, but it got real confusing.

It's interesting how your mind associates pictures with a person and how much slower it is to read than glance at a pic.

Should I stick with one avatar?

jimnyc
03-03-2016, 11:55 AM

VERY rarely will I look at the username, usually only when someone doesn't have an avatar, or one I don't recognize.

Abbey Marie
03-03-2016, 12:05 PM
A recognizable avi really helps me quickly know which posts to avoid

:laugh2:

jimnyc
03-03-2016, 12:06 PM
A recognizable avi really helps me quickly know which posts to avoid

:laugh2:

That's it, now I need to change mine up to trick you into reading!!

Abbey Marie
03-03-2016, 12:13 PM
That's it, now I need to change mine up to trick you into reading!!

Lol, one does not ignore the Boss's posts!

:coffee:

tailfins
03-03-2016, 12:46 PM
Tissue?

You missed the point. The point is that I have nothing to lose by showing no manners and nothing to gain by being considerate around here. I am however, comfortable with either. I just choose to make no effort with people that don't deserve it.

jimnyc
03-03-2016, 12:55 PM
You missed the point. The point is that I have nothing to lose by showing no manners and nothing to gain by being considerate around here. I am however, comfortable with either. I just choose to make no effort with people that don't deserve it.

Not true. You can lose self respect, and respect from others towards you, and lose friends. You can never lose when being considerate.

Elessar
03-03-2016, 01:46 PM

I do not agree with many of your opinions or stances, but I respect you as a person and
would willingly help you if ever in need.

You've never done me wrong, and that is valued.

Safe Paths to You.:beer:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-03-2016, 04:13 PM

As a kid I played marbles using real diamonds and wipe my arse using hundred dollar bills. --;)-Tyr

tailfins
03-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Not true. You can lose self respect, and respect from others towards you, and lose friends. You can never lose when being considerate.

I'm definitely in the market for those who give credit for a reasonable effort. But there is a line where one refuses to be a toady. One lesson I learned from you is the power of not even acknowledging a nasty person's existence. Demostrating that someone isn't worthy of a reply is a rather powerful response.

gabosaurus
03-03-2016, 04:50 PM
I'm definitely in the market for those who give credit for a reasonable effort. But there is a line where one refuses to be a toady. One lesson I learned from you is the power of not even acknowledging a nasty person's existence. Demostrating that someone isn't worthy of a reply is a rather powerful response.

As a Christian, I must disagree with you there. I respect everyone, whether they be for or against me.
It is all written in the Book of Matthew, Chapter 5 if anyone wants to check it out.
Doesn't just apply to tailfins, by the way. Anyone who claims to abide by the word of Jesus should read this.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.
If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.
Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

NightTrain
03-03-2016, 05:12 PM
As a Christian, I must disagree with you there. I respect everyone, whether they be for or against me.
It is all written in the Book of Matthew, Chapter 5 if anyone wants to check it out.
Doesn't just apply to tailfins, by the way. Anyone who claims to abide by the word of Jesus should read this.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.
If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.
Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

You're not a Christian, either.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?50325-Gabby-s-Filthiest-Hits

darin
03-04-2016, 03:01 AM
GEEZUS KRYST what a fucking "LOOK AT ME!!" situation.

Grab your balls, be a Man and let shit GO, dude. wow.

indago
03-04-2016, 06:36 AM

According to fop100, or whatever, it's called "running away"...

indago
03-04-2016, 06:39 AM
As a Christian... “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’
And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well...

Fuck that!

Jeff
03-04-2016, 08:45 AM
JEFF!!!! What kind of fun are you gonna have in the gay area??????

Perianne I am afraid I may incriminate myself if I explained :laugh: but I can tell you it is fun. :laugh:

He should be so lucky. :laugh:

Gunny
03-04-2016, 09:40 AM

player hate.

NightTrain
03-04-2016, 10:35 AM
player hate.

Well... I came pretty close to saying something inappropriate to Peri because I thought I was responding to you or Jeff. It would have earned me a well-deserved ass kicking. :fight55:

Gunny
03-04-2016, 04:37 PM

Since we all have opinions here, you're a piece of trash. You want Jim's job? Go for it. I hated it because I always had some punk-ass like you in my fucking in box. "Gunny, somebody's being mean to me".

You couldn't handle the job. You're too big of a dick. He has to play nice. I don't. I'll stick my foot so far up your ass you'll have to open your mouth to polish my boots. And this IS fucking polite, ass-bastard.

Voted4Reagan
03-04-2016, 05:46 PM
As a kid I played marbles using real diamonds and wipe my arse using hundred dollar bills. --;)-Tyr

You're Charles Nelson Riley!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnapb-30hA