PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Sentor implies Bush to blame for 911; compares GWB to Hilter

darin
07-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Seems he's showing his true colors - his allegiances.

America's first Muslim congressman has provoked outrage by apparently comparing President George W Bush to Adolf Hitler and hinting that he might have been responsible for the September 11 attacks.

It's almost like the Reichstag fire, kind of reminds me of that," Mr Ellison said. "After the Reichstag was burned, they blamed the Communists for it, and it put the leader [Hitler] of that country in a position where he could basically have authority to do whatever he wanted."

More at link:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/14/wbush114.xml

I wonder - why is it? WHY the HELL do people take such extreme and hateful and nasty positions against their duly-elected President. It's insulting EVERY ONE who voted him into office. And they get away with it, too. :-/

Kathianne
07-16-2007, 11:22 AM

I wonder - why is it? WHY the HELL do people take such extreme and hateful and nasty positions against their duly-elected President. It's insulting EVERY ONE who voted him into office. And they get away with it, too. :-/

It's been clear for a long time, Powerline has been all over him, from before his election:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Keith+Ellison&btnG=Search&domains=powerlineblog.com&sitesearch=powerlineblog.com&sa=Search

Gaffer
07-16-2007, 11:27 AM
Like all of them, he's a muslim first and and American second. He was elected by muslims and ignorant stupid people who want to be considered diverse.

No muslim should ever be in a position of power.

Nukeman
07-16-2007, 11:53 AM

Quote:
America's first Muslim congressman has provoked outrage by apparently comparing President George W Bush to Adolf Hitler and hinting that he might have been responsible for the September 11 attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Islam
It's almost like the Reichstag fire, kind of reminds me of that," Mr Ellison said. "After the Reichstag was burned, they blamed the Communists for it, and it put the leader [Hitler] of that country in a position where he could basically have authority to do whatever he wanted."

More at link:

I bolded this part because I would like to point out that he would have been negative 25 years old. How can he "remember" this. This guy is a tool..

Hugh Lincoln
07-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Like all of them, he's a muslim first and and American second. He was elected by muslims and ignorant stupid people who want to be considered diverse.

No muslim should ever be in a position of power.

Such are the wages of "diversity." We are told by Bush that "diversity is our greatest strength." Thanks, Bush.

Pale Rider
07-21-2007, 11:47 AM

Every time I see things like this I just sit and wonder... who the hell elected this son of a bitch into office in America? What the FUCK were they thinking?

Sometimes I have absolutely no faith in the American public. How fucking STUPID can they be? If the radical islamists can't destroy us from outside, they'll do it from within, WITH the help of the American people.

Mr. P
07-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Such are the wages of "diversity." We are told by Bush that "diversity is our greatest strength." Thanks, Bush.

We were feed "diversity" way before Bush. Your "thanks" are misplaced.
*Not that W is not guilty as well.