03-03-2016, 11:25 AM
https://www.garyjohnson2016.com/

revelarts

Perianne
03-03-2016, 11:27 AM
lol

jimnyc
03-03-2016, 11:37 AM
"He understands that a robust flow of labor, regulated not by politics, but by the marketplace, is essential."

That's under his immigration stance. A new way of describing illegals flowing across the border - "robust flow of labor"

revelarts
03-03-2016, 11:55 AM
https://www.garyjohnson2016.com/

@revelarts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1760)

I see ya BD.

Gary Johnston is to left libertarian for me.

fj1200
03-04-2016, 10:20 AM
"He understands that a robust flow of labor, regulated not by politics, but by the marketplace, is essential."

That's under his immigration stance. A new way of describing illegals flowing across the border - "robust flow of labor"

Or there's the whole thing:

Having served as Governor of a border state, Gary Johnson understands immigration. He understands that a robust flow of labor, regulated not by politics, but by the marketplace, is essential. He understands that a bigger fence will only produce taller ladders and deeper tunnels, and that the flow of illegal immigrants across the border is not a consequence of too little security, but rather a legal immigration system that simply doesn’t work. Militarizing the border, bigger fences, and other punitive measures espoused by too many politicians are all simplistic “solutions” to a problem caused by artificial quotas, bureaucratic incompetence and the shameful failure of Congress to actually put in place an immigration system that matches reality.

Governor Johnson has long advocated a simplified and secure system of work visas by which willing workers and willing employers can meet in a robust labor marketplace efficiently and economically. Aspiring immigrants would undergo a background check, pay taxes and provide proof of employment.

Making it simpler and efficient to enter the U.S. legally will provide the greatest security possible, allowing law enforcement to focus its time and resources on the criminals and bad actors who are, in reality, a relatively small portion of those who are today entering the country illegally.

fj1200
03-04-2016, 10:32 AM
I see ya BD.

Gary Johnston is to left libertarian for me.

What do you consider to be left other than his marriage stance? Drugs?

revelarts
03-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Or there's the whole thing:
yes, it'd be real nice if some people would learn to quote --cough--

But yeah I'm with Johnson on this. A better honest system, that makes employers responsible and accountable. And the bureaucracy more streamline and efficient.
a Wall is stupid, and in my mind a wall works both ways.

...as far a the boarder patrolling goes... if we want a place to use drones the boarder is it (not to kill but to monitor).
24/7 monitoring, satellites and drones criss cross patterns fitted with infrared, heat sensing, motion sensing and other detection equipment. Auto computer alerts as well as human eyes on screens. When the system gets a hit an appropriate team is sent to engage. As far as tunnels go, seismic and other equipment along the boarder to check for digging patterns.

Kathianne
03-04-2016, 10:41 AM

But yeah I'm with Johnson on this. A better honest system, that makes employers responsible and accountable. And the bureaucracy more streamline and efficient.
a Wall is stupid, and in my mind a wall works both ways.

...as far a the boarder patrolling goes... if we want a place to use drones the boarder is it (not to kill but to monitor).
24/7 monitoring, satellites and drones criss cross patterns fitted with infrared, heat sensing, motion sensing and other detection equipment. Auto computer alerts as well as human eyes on screens. When the system gets a hit an appropriate team is sent to engage. As far as tunnel go, seismic and other equipment along the boarder to check for digging patterns.

Pretty sure that was close to Romney's 'high tech wall'?

revelarts
03-04-2016, 10:41 AM
What do you consider to be left other than his marriage stance? Drugs?

Marriage, I disagree completely.
Drugs, I'm OK with .It's not my ideal view but i can flow with it.

revelarts
03-04-2016, 10:53 AM
I've never lived in California or the Gulf states but it seems to me If i were a potential illegal immigrant or people smuggler and heard all this talk of walls I'd invest in "Shrimp" and "Fishing" boats. And make plans to just boat up the California coast to LA or San Diego. Or cross the gulf to Texas, Louisiana or Mississippi.
The coast guard is good but it seems to me that'd be the new backdoor.

Kathianne
03-04-2016, 10:56 AM
I've never lived in California or the Gulf states but it seems to me If i were a potential illegal immigrant or people smuggler and heard all this talk of walls I'd invest in "Shrimp" and "Fishing" boats. And make plans to just boat up the California coast to LA or San Diego. Or cross the gulf to Texas, Louisiana or Mississippi.
The coast guard is good but it seems to me that'd be the new backdoor.

I'm quite sure that's how many from the East come in. Then there's always the airport if you have a passport.

revelarts
03-04-2016, 11:01 AM
I'm quite sure that's how many from the East come in. Then there's always the airport if you have a passport.
yes,
and his idea comes to mind as well, if you have "friends" in baggage, you cold fly in comfort then get into luggage on landing. bypass customs... since 911 this probably harder but drugs get in via airports everyday.

jimnyc
03-04-2016, 11:39 AM

Yet again, the RETARD has to chime in for no reason. Seriously though, you CAN go fuck yourself, Rev. But at least some learn, which apparently your illiterate ass is incapable of doing.

revelarts
03-04-2016, 11:57 AM
...But at least some learn, ....
what?
lol:poke: