PDA

View Full Version : Under no circumstance will Mexico pay for the wall

jimnyc
03-03-2016, 12:05 PM
So IF Trump wins, and IF he successfully raises tariffs, fees and other things to help pay for what the wall may cost - what is Mexico going to do? MANY MANY countries have walls up. Hell, I don't really even care if they pay for it or not, I just would love to see it go up. But what will they do? Not much if his ideas go through, not much at all. Of course this wouldn't get it paid overnight like some seem to think either.

I've been reading more and more and more articles about Mexico and the wall as the election goes on. 90% of the article STILL want to claim Trump stated this simply about immigrants, and refuse to clarify and show he was speaking about ILLEGAL immigration. And about the illegals, I stand with him, that far too many criminals and drugs come across the Mexican border. ALL Mexico seems to care about is preventing a wall and not paying. They don't give a crap at all about illegals crossing the border into the USA. And since they don't, I really don't care much about preventing said illegals from crossing. I would also electrify the fence if me, to prevent anyone from climbing over. Just put up shitloads of signs to hopefully prevent the idiots from doing it anyway. And if they do - I just hope there are cameras so that I can enjoy it too.

-----

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - There is no way Mexico would fund Donald Trump's "terrible" plan to build a wall along its border with the United States if the Republican front-runner wins the U.S. presidential election, the Mexican finance minister said.

Trump, the New York billionaire developer and former reality television star, sparked outrage in Mexico when he vowed to force Latin America's second largest economy to pay for a wall along the southern U.S. border to stem the flow of illegal immigration and drugs.

In a televised interview late on Wednesday, Finance Minister Luis Videgaray categorically rejected the proposal.

"Under no circumstance will Mexico pay for the wall that Mr. Trump is proposing," he said. "Building a wall between Mexico and the United States is a terrible idea. It is an idea based on ignorance and has no foundation in the reality of North American integration."

Trump has accused Mexico of sending rapists and drug runners across the U.S. border and has vowed to increase fees on some Mexican visas and all border crossing cards as part of a broader plan to force Mexico to pay for the wall.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/mexico-says-wont-pay-trumps-terrible-border-wall-145016621.html

Perianne
03-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Mexicans are funny. They have no idea the hell an American president could give them financially.

CSM
03-03-2016, 12:19 PM
Mexicans are funny. They have no idea the hell an American president could give them financially.

bah...the drug cartels give them more money than they can use...

NightTrain
03-03-2016, 12:22 PM
Funny that Mexico is 100% against the wall to inhibit immigrants and drugs.

DLT
03-03-2016, 02:04 PM
So IF Trump wins, and IF he successfully raises tariffs, fees and other things to help pay for what the wall may cost - what is Mexico going to do? MANY MANY countries have walls up. Hell, I don't really even care if they pay for it or not, I just would love to see it go up. But what will they do? Not much if his ideas go through, not much at all. Of course this wouldn't get it paid overnight like some seem to think either.

I've been reading more and more and more articles about Mexico and the wall as the election goes on. 90% of the article STILL want to claim Trump stated this simply about immigrants, and refuse to clarify and show he was speaking about ILLEGAL immigration. And about the illegals, I stand with him, that far too many criminals and drugs come across the Mexican border. ALL Mexico seems to care about is preventing a wall and not paying. They don't give a crap at all about illegals crossing the border into the USA. And since they don't, I really don't care much about preventing said illegals from crossing. I would also electrify the fence if me, to prevent anyone from climbing over. Just put up shitloads of signs to hopefully prevent the idiots from doing it anyway. And if they do - I just hope there are cameras so that I can enjoy it too.

-----

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - There is no way Mexico would fund Donald Trump's "terrible" plan to build a wall along its border with the United States if the Republican front-runner wins the U.S. presidential election, the Mexican finance minister said.

Trump, the New York billionaire developer and former reality television star, sparked outrage in Mexico when he vowed to force Latin America's second largest economy to pay for a wall along the southern U.S. border to stem the flow of illegal immigration and drugs.

In a televised interview late on Wednesday, Finance Minister Luis Videgaray categorically rejected the proposal.

"Under no circumstance will Mexico pay for the wall that Mr. Trump is proposing," he said. "Building a wall between Mexico and the United States is a terrible idea. It is an idea based on ignorance and has no foundation in the reality of North American integration."

Trump has accused Mexico of sending rapists and drug runners across the U.S. border and has vowed to increase fees on some Mexican visas and all border crossing cards as part of a broader plan to force Mexico to pay for the wall.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/mexico-says-wont-pay-trumps-terrible-border-wall-145016621.html

Yeah, Vincente completely ignored the question Hannity was asking him about all those illegal drugs and drug cartel gangstas coming across. He only wanted to diss Trump. Somebody needs to make Mexico pay for allowing those thousands of South Americans to "pass through" Mexico on to America (no doubt a deal Barry and Vincente struck in secret). As much as I don't want to see a Trump presidency, if (big if) he managed to make Fox pay for that one thing alone, I'd be happy. But not holding my breath.