PDA

View Full Version : So about Ted Cruz eating that booger...

jimnyc
03-04-2016, 09:15 PM
I saw this early this morning. Probably would have been better off with a hanky, or simply smearing it on his arm. Pretty gross! Put this in lounge as this really ain't got crap to do with the election and nor will it have any impact. Just gross and odd is all. If you saw it, you can kinda see it slowly work it's way down, then onto his upper lip, then on the lip - and then YUMMY!

-----

What the hell was that speck of matter on Ted Cruz's lip?

A mysterious white thing — styrofoam? Tooth fragment? Allegra tablet? — danced between the senator's lips before he ultimately sucked it back into his mouth and swallowed. (Cue uncomfortable audience laughter.)

It was the mysterious particle, and not the debate discourse, that took center stage in the postgame wrap-up.

"I feel ill," Gawker's Gabrielle Bluestone wrote of the phantom speck.

A lot has happened in tonight's #GOPDebate but whatever was in Cruz's mouth is forever branded in our memories http://vine.co/v/iglwgw1QrhO

In a Republican debate that plumbed new depths in schoolyard taunting — including a disquisition on candidate penis size in the opening minutes — the speck has dominated online conversation with Twitter sleuths and pundits weighing in.

Ted Cruz lip debris is our generation's Zapruder film. #GOPDebate pic.twitter.com/Ycq3Fw0kSh

What the F just appeared on Ted Cruz's lip??? #Lip-gate pic.twitter.com/dGkoollZ2Z

You know what I think flew onto Ted Cruz's lip during the #GOPDebate? Tonsil cheese. Seriously - google it. #ewww pic.twitter.com/3NilmoyaUU

and more - http://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-ate-something-off-135300912.html

aboutime
03-04-2016, 09:55 PM
I saw this early this morning. Probably would have been better off with a hanky, or simply smearing it on his arm. Pretty gross! Put this in lounge as this really ain't got crap to do with the election and nor will it have any impact. Just gross and odd is all. If you saw it, you can kinda see it slowly work it's way down, then onto his upper lip, then on the lip - and then YUMMY!

-----

What the hell was that speck of matter on Ted Cruz's lip?

A mysterious white thing — styrofoam? Tooth fragment? Allegra tablet? — danced between the senator's lips before he ultimately sucked it back into his mouth and swallowed. (Cue uncomfortable audience laughter.)

It was the mysterious particle, and not the debate discourse, that took center stage in the postgame wrap-up.

"I feel ill," Gawker's Gabrielle Bluestone wrote of the phantom speck.

A lot has happened in tonight's #GOPDebate but whatever was in Cruz's mouth is forever branded in our memories http://vine.co/v/iglwgw1QrhO

In a Republican debate that plumbed new depths in schoolyard taunting — including a disquisition on candidate penis size in the opening minutes — the speck has dominated online conversation with Twitter sleuths and pundits weighing in.

Ted Cruz lip debris is our generation's Zapruder film. #GOPDebate pic.twitter.com/Ycq3Fw0kSh

What the F just appeared on Ted Cruz's lip??? #Lip-gate pic.twitter.com/dGkoollZ2Z

You know what I think flew onto Ted Cruz's lip during the #GOPDebate? Tonsil cheese. Seriously - google it. #ewww pic.twitter.com/3NilmoyaUU

and more - http://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-ate-something-off-135300912.html

I saw it too! No biggy. But looking, and hearing all the immature comments about it, proved my assessment of cheapness, ignorance, and stupidity is RIGHT ON THE MARK about people who must always find something to DISTRACT attention away from themselves.
NOT A JOKE. Tired of the never ending stupidity that grows everyday.

jimnyc
03-05-2016, 10:09 AM
I saw it too! No biggy. But looking, and hearing all the immature comments about it, proved my assessment of cheapness, ignorance, and stupidity is RIGHT ON THE MARK about people who must always find something to DISTRACT attention away from themselves.

Who is distracting from themselves? The comments you saw? The article writer? Not sure how attention was ever going to them to begin with,

And while not a joke, it's posted as "humor", and also gross! Can't really ignore what actually happened! And no one is putting down Cruz or anything like that, just pointing out the unreal that took place. How often does someone eat a strange thing slowly dangling down until it lands on your lips - on national TV no less! :laugh2:

aboutime
03-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Who is distracting from themselves? The comments you saw? The article writer? Not sure how attention was ever going to them to begin with,

And while not a joke, it's posted as "humor", and also gross! Can't really ignore what actually happened! And no one is putting down Cruz or anything like that, just pointing out the unreal that took place. How often does someone eat a strange thing slowly dangling down until it lands on your lips - on national TV no less! :laugh2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: First time I can recall being bawled out for talking about a BOOGER???:laugh::laugh:

indago
03-05-2016, 07:53 PM

Have you considered suicide?

LongTermGuy
03-05-2016, 08:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcrUrKlUEAAl2jW.jpg:large
:laugh:

aboutime
03-05-2016, 08:53 PM
Have you considered suicide?

No. Haven't done so. But if you are serious, and need help with your plans. Doctor Kavorkian died a few years ago. But you can probably get his book in a library, or from the DNC in Washington.